The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Fuck em.... i said it a few months back how they were slipping with the milan designs over the last 6-7 years. Although it must be said they did a very good job with this years kit

Would loved to have seen Nike design our new sports apparel... their range is fuckin amazing compared to adidas. I love all that pro combat shit as well as the therma fit :love: The only thing adidas bought to the table in recent years was clima cool :lol:

not too keen on new balance.... under armour seem to be decent :thumbsup:

Nike kits are shit, they basically use the same rinse and repeat template for everyone. It's like a bland create a wrestler.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We needed additional sponsors as a backup in case CL qualification doesn't go as planned.

:fp: How easy can people be fooled by F&M

SPONSORSHIP IS NOT A BACK UP PLAN. IT'S THE PLAN, IT HAS TO BE DONE REGARDLESS OF MAKING CL OR NOT, IT'S THEIR FUCKING JOB.

The first time in my life I heard some top executive saying he'd find more sponsors if the performance dropped. Can't expect much from a scout I guess.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our deal with Adidas was pretty bad in comparison to other big teams, don't know why anyone would cry over it. No matter what we bound to have a better deal.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
NB´s kits don´t look too bad.

Kappa might be an option too if they have the money.

I think kappa as a company are worth less than half of what milan made from adidas every season :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Turd: “For goalkeepers the game has changed with your feet, when I started the backpass rule had just come in.

“Before the goalkeeper just cleared it, but in the past six or seven years the goalkeeper has also had to build the play, make precise throws and maybe even beat an opponent.

“Because of that the the job is more complicated, the goalkeeper must take more responsibility.

“A goalkeeper to follow me? At the moment the most interesting is Donnarumma, at a European level he’s the youngest and it’s normal that there’s curiosity surrounding him.

“He’s a lad with extraordinary skills, but in general I appreciate all good goalkeepers. I like to see a goalkeeper making a nice gesture. The Turd added.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we want to splash money on a striker, it should be KANE:star::star::star::star::star:

kane and silva are going to be a great duo
something from the past

but i dont think that neither we ll offer as much as spurs would ask nor he deserves that much money

Our deal with Adidas was pretty bad in comparison to other big teams, don't know why anyone would cry over it. No matter what we bound to have a better deal.
^
this

after all i was frustrated with the 3 stripes in our home kit..

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan's summer next season will be mainly damage control, no CL = no spending

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
but why anyone would leave acm, we have so great history

anyway there is still hope in china

4abb6b70b2cfbde0e22f7101990201ca--adidas-memes.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Juventus got 23 million.. I dont really see how we could demand more than that at the moment.

Things could of course change significantly by 2018 June.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Right, the deal is so bad for us that Adidas cancelled it out of goodwill.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
under armour...?????? :max: :max: :max: :max:
just horrible

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
new balance? wtf :lol:

under armour is the official meat head brand

Spoken like someone that cant fit in or look good in their marvellous fitting gear :D

Real was asking for 150 million euros per year from UA(they offered around 100m) Real extended with Adidas in a deal worth 1b over the next 10 years.

If they went with us are we looking at the same €20m or €30/€40m ...impossible question I know

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
some new balance jerseys dont look horrible..

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
If they went with us are we looking at the same €20m or €30/€40m ...impossible question I know

It can't be less than €20m. Fassone surely got a better deal from a rival brand or it would be a disaster financially. UA or NB can't likely offer any more than a five year term. €25m per annum + incentives over 5 years sounds plausible.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
It can't be less than €20m. Fassone surely got a better deal from a rival brand or it would be a disaster financially. UA or NB can't likely offer any more than a five year term. €25m per annum + incentives over 5 years sounds plausible.

Agreed.Im somewhere €30-€40m whoever it is.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
how can you know that?
how can you know that jesse ownes would dominate today's sprints?
maybe his genes were not good enough to bring him in a final at all, let alone help him dominate...despite his fighting spirit, passion and hanger to win

everyone is admired for what they ve done in their era, but '''the best ever'' discussion lead us nowhere.

p.s. modern era is the most physical and formations are at least 3 levels above from di stefano's era..thats only we can take for granted.nothing else

How about the fact that in this era attackers are more protected than ever before??

Pele almost quit the world cup because he was being assaulted on the field. Maradona used to dribble through people literally diving right at his legs, shit like that was a yellow card back then. Now would be straight red and ban

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Dear Lord pls no Under Armour :head::rolleyes:

Now that Manure is Adidas...it's only fitting that we go Nike :cool:
#Finally

Under Armour is seriously fucking terrible. I think they're the worst possible option. New Balance does a decent job on some kits/gear but I mean do we really want to be one of those clubs?

I've never understood the people who talk shit about the Nike kits. Yes, they use some common templates, but they pretty much always look well designed and clean. The general team apparel is miles better than anyone else's too. The club needs to make this happen.

I guess Puma would be my second choice.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this is not about yersey look it is about money if we can get 30-40 mil per year from NB then i am very happy

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How about the fact that in this era attackers are more protected than ever before??

Pele almost quit the world cup because he was being assaulted on the field. Maradona used to dribble through people literally diving right at his legs, shit like that was a yellow card back then. Now would be straight red and ban

what about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.