AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
Dont know if its just where I live, but the fly emerates logo on front, makes people think its some sort of 9-11 joke.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Do you live in the Deep South?

more like the rural south. I honestly doubt anyone,even rednecks would see fy emirates and associate it with 911. Call me presumptuous or prejudicial or whatever but id be impressed if they even knew where that airline is from

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys how do you add your date of birth to get the Birthday discount?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Both teams r shit.

LOL! Wrong thread!

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ordered a Balo home jersey. They didn't even ask me for my D.O.B when I was registering and neither was it in the advanced options.. so I couldn't get the borthday discount. There was something about the date of birth but only in the cuore rossonero bit.
I usually but jerseys in the Adidas stores, maybe its because I'm a new member, fuck knows.

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
Ordered a Balo home jersey. They didn't even ask me for my D.O.B when I was registering and neither was it in the advanced options.. so I couldn't get the borthday discount. There was something about the date of birth but only in the cuore rossonero bit.
I usually but jerseys in the Adidas stores, maybe its because I'm a new member, fuck knows.

I think you need to be a registered member on the official website not the shop. I don't know why it works out that way but... :lol:

The discount comes in the e-newsletter, starts out something like this.

1511128_10152106913132534_1470967142_n.jpg

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello 6m
The 2014-2015 Milan shirts could be with the same emblem as featured on the first Milan shirt and centenary shirts:
Bcb4x7mCAAAAaXp.jpg:large

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The 2014-2015 away shirt will most likely be white with red as secondary color. Third shirt: yellow with green as secondary color.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't like the emblem.. looks English.

However the 3rd kit should be sick!!! I'm hoping for a similar shade of green like our CL equipment this year. They're so sexy

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
The 2014-2015 Milan shirts could be with the same emblem as featured on the first Milan shirt and centenary shirts:

this jersey, FOR ME, IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL JERSEY I EVER SEEN!EVER!!!! n+1 :thumbsup::thumbsup: I would buy on the fly!!!

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score

I could stare at this all day long... its just too beautiful :thumbsup:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
I don't like the emblem.. looks English.

However the 3rd kit should be sick!!! I'm hoping for a similar shade of green like our CL equipment this year. They're so sexy

Not that weird since we got english roots.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
dont act like you like Milans jerseys..

Not acting. I specifically said,up until this year with the addition of gold,ive never been fond of the RED JERSEYS. Ill say it again even if people will blow this out of porpotion,twist and take it out of context: I love the away jersies,the white looks extremely good on the team. This year red home kit>away white kit seems to be the exception for me.

That jersey,i dare say, is the most beautiful jersey ever made by milan.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Not acting. I specifically said,up until this year with the addition of gold,ive never been fond of the RED JERSEYS. Ill say it again even if people will blow this out of porpotion,twist and take it out of context: I love the away jersies,the white looks extremely good on the team. This year red home kit>away white kit seems to be the exception for me.

:lol:

This shit will follow you around for years.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
The 2014-2015 away shirt will most likely be white with red as secondary color. Third shirt: yellow with green as secondary color.
woah woah woahh....yellow with green.....wow

red AND BLACK

fuck sake

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
look..red jerseys....

acm96fs_s_1.jpg

images

these are alternate kits

look at these black kits, alternate kits...

acm3rdss0708a.jpg

20130923_142127_grande.jpg

this is the home kit of ac milan...red and black....
2000-02-ac-milan-home-shirt-m-4066-1.jpg