Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
let the money talk bruh

Will money save me when I see myself in a mirror without the pecs of a greek god? I doubt it.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
us mr-sexual people will always see you as a greek god

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
“I think Higuain is ideal for Gennaro Gattuso’s tactics. The same goes for Icardi at Inter, as Luciano Spalletti’s wingers are perfect for setting up a deadly finisher like him,” continued Crespo.

“I was a mix between the two. I would move like Icardi in front of goal, but participate more in the build-up play like Higuain.”

hmmm interesting

probably true

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
us mr-sexual people will always see you as a greek god

That is very kind :love: But for me, it was always about being attractive to myself :o

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
paredes coming to milan ?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
manchesterunitedforumforwannabemilanfans.com

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I love papa Van basten by the way :love: all love

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Cool Daniele Massaro interview with GDS:

“My strength was the passion for these colors, I did everything for Milan, also playing as a defender, I agreed to sit out after I scored, and I always put the group in front. I [also] said ‘no’ to Inter. I was in the third year of my contract and Ernesto Pellegrini [the sporting director of Inter from 1984 to 1995] offered to double my salary. But I would have never gone the other side [of Milano].

A true Milanista :proud:

“If Cutrone is like me in the sense that he gets you out of the ‘traffic jams’? I hope so. And I also said it to Gattuso: when Patrick plays as a starter, he starts off well but then drops in his intensity. If he enters during the game, however, he is special: at this moment he is the man who changes the game, as happened against Roma and Olympiacos, or in the Coppa Italia derby last year.

“His performance is about quality and not quantity, like what happened to me in the last phase of my career. He must understand that he has an incredible margin for improvement, he must be humble and take advantage of the years ahead of him, learning from Higuaín.

“What kind of pair would El Pipita and I have been? I always did the dirty work for the first striker, we would’ve done great. If Higuaín better than Icardi? Mauro has grown a lot. He has stopped playing for himself and waiting in the penalty area and now he is in symbiosis with the group.

“But I’d take Gonzalo, he’s more complete. The toughest opponents in my derby and in tomorrow’s game? In my day, Giuseppe Bergomi and Riccardo Ferri. Tomorrow, keep an eye on Ivan Perišić and Marcelo Brozović, they get up in the morning and say: ‘Today I make the difference’. If this happens, you can’t take them. But we have Suso, when he comes on, there are pains for Inter.

“If Gattuso can stay long at Milan like Sacchi and Capello? Yes, because he reflects the values of Milan: passion, work, dedication. They say that he has no experience but there’s nothing more wrong than that. The years at Palermo, Crete and Pisa, in situations that were not always ordinary, have formed him. He has a fundamental skill for those who coach at high levels: he can handle pressure.

“And Gattuso’s Milan play well. What players I imagine will still be at Milan in 10 years? Romagnoli, Cutrone, Calabria and Donnarumma. They can become record-breaking Milanisti, ala-Maldini, they have a different thickness than others. And if they start winning…

“Higuaín said he wants to win right away while Elliott are giving themselves 3-5 years? It takes time and vision of everyone. The new ownership has it: it is solid, it has chosen the right men in all sectors, from Leonardo and Paolo, who have brought credibility and competence, to Gazidis and Higuaín. The return to the Champions League is within reach.

“What answers can the derby give? It’s a turning point game. If you beat Inter, Milan take off and the season as well. If we’ll beat them? By nature I’m an optimist…”

He also talks more about the past which is cool as well, full interview:

https://www.rossoneriblog.com/2018/...icardi-my-strength-was-the-passion-for-milan/

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
they have a different thickness than others.

owyU0es.png

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
in Milan we have Romagnoli Caldara Donnarumma Conti Calabria Cutrone

thats what i already mentioned before. we have the best italian talents at present.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
:lol: tonali. get the took outta here with these fodder Italians. Fans like you are the reason why we are stuck with fodder players forever because you guys are too nostalgic and emotionally attached to players who were once great, has beens and players of italian heritage. Get over it. Milan is an international club. We don't need nor have to buy Italian players or maintain an italian core to satisfy the xenophobic twerps that call themselves milan fans.
We buy players that help improve milan regardless of their background. Foreign players made this club great. Our best players have always been foreign players. So conform or get lost. If an italian player is actually a quality player then sure we can buy him but none of the current Italian crop of talents have shown that they are capable of playing for a team trying to compete for a top 4 spot. Even If there were some promising talents, the price range is absurdly high for the calibre of players we would get in return.

:proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol: tonali. get the took outta here with these fodder Italians. Fans like you are the reason why we are stuck with fodder players forever because you guys are too nostalgic and emotionally attached to players who were once great, has beens and players of italian heritage. Get over it. Milan is an international club. We don't need nor have to buy Italian players or maintain an italian core to satisfy the xenophobic twerps that call themselves milan fans.
We buy players that help improve milan regardless of their background. Foreign players made this club great. Our best players have always been foreign players. So conform or get lost. If an italian player is actually a quality player then sure we can buy him but none of the current Italian crop of talents have shown that they are capable of playing for a team trying to compete for a top 4 spot. Even If there were some promising talents, the price range is absurdly high for the calibre of players we would get in return.

giphy.gif

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Cool Daniele Massaro interview with GDS:

“My strength was the passion for these colors, I did everything for Milan, also playing as a defender, I agreed to sit out after I scored, and I always put the group in front. I [also] said ‘no’ to Inter. I was in the third year of my contract and Ernesto Pellegrini [the sporting director of Inter from 1984 to 1995] offered to double my salary. But I would have never gone the other side [of Milano]

A true Milanista :proud:

Hmmmm

DAGuD1tVYAADCoc.jpg

:thumbsdown:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
id be surprised if manU dont extend martial

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
id be surprised if manU dont extend martial

They've been trying... so far the guy isnt agreeing. He will tho... nobody fucks Utd over

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol: Experience?

But I guess girth is up there in terms of importance.

Without a rich, girthy body, the pole is nothing.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They've been trying... so far the guy isnt agreeing. He will tho... nobody fucks Utd over

Pogba-Laughing.jpg

Also Luke Shaw is literally robbing them blind last I heard.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pogba-Laughing.jpg

Also Luke Shaw is literally robbing them blind last I heard.

Pogs was a fucking nobody when he left for Juve.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
looks like abate is starting tomorrow

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pogs was a fucking nobody when he left for Juve.

And that nobody ended up costing them well over 100 mil

So a nobody fucking them over doesn't exactly speak for them ^^ No point arguing, Manure is a shit club.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And that nobody ended up costing them well over 100 mil

So a nobody fucking them over doesn't exactly speak for them ^^ No point arguing, Manure is a shit club.

Wtf are you chatting abt?

They just told 100M man to behave himself and bark less. And he listened. Even his cunt of an agent watches his mouth against Utd. They are a scary club.

Status
Not open for further replies.