Massimiliano Allegri Thread II

Which fortunate team will hear 'Dai Dai Dai' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It has points per game too. Names are in the same order. Percentage wise it is the same. Points per game is different. Allegri has bigger percentage than Capello but the ppg differs only slightly as Capello was in charge of Gli Invincibili.

Anyway, too much talk from a simple stat. Eventually, it's just a stat.

I agree that it is just a statistic (though I admit that it was a bit counterintuitive, at least for me), and I doubt anyone in this forum really, dearly misses Allegri. So all is good. :D:thumbsup:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, and Inter should have given Benitez a ten year extension. </totally unbiased>

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thank the fucking fuck for fucking off you fucking noob.

What the ......... what the ......

sorry, I can't seem to find the needed word to finish my sentence, apparently someone used it up. :D:lol:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
ahhhh this is sad Balotelli cried too when Allegri got fired :(

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
everyone and their mom inside italy says he was a scapegoat? A berlusconi would NEVER do such a thing....smh

The whole situation is a gigantic mess, relating back to galliani resigning and coming back. Really hard for me to blame anyone but self promoting silvio and his children here.

all this is regardless of Allegri's results which are below par. I simply doubt anyone finds consistent results

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
everyone and their mom inside italy says he was a scapegoat? A berlusconi would NEVER do such a thing....smh

The whole situation is a gigantic mess, relating back to galliani resigning and coming back. Really hard for me to blame anyone but self promoting silvio and his children here.

all this is regardless of Allegri's results which are below par. I simply doubt anyone finds consistent results

Well Silvio didn't do enough to stop this earlier, but what did his children do?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Well Silvio didn't do enough to stop this earlier, but what did his children do?

barbara is vastly approaching #1 problem in this club.

I don't even wanna go into it.

MArina and co. in finivest goes w/o saying

-

Again none of this justifies allegri's poor results this year. Only speaks to complete instability at top of club for seasons which is why, imo no one will truly find success coaching milan. Favoritism, just not professional.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
barbara is vastly approaching #1 problem in this club.

I don't even wanna go into it.

MArina and co. in finivest goes w/o saying

-

Again none of this justifies allegri's poor results this year. Only speaks to complete instability at top of club for seasons which is why, imo no one will truly find success coaching milan. Favoritism, just not professional.

If you are talking about finivest, yes

If you are talking about Pato fiasco, also yes

But Barbera's proposed change actually makes sense?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If you are talking about finivest, yes

If you are talking about Pato fiasco, also yes

But Barbera's proposed change actually makes sense?

I'm not confident she has any clue what's actually going on. Pointing out obvious mistakes doesn't tell me anything.

Her judgement has shown zero professionalism, imo

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[/B]

I'm not confident she has any clue what's actually going on. Pointing out obvious mistakes doesn't tell me anything.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

I know I'm ready to see this club with some balance of power where our mercato, scouting, and team planning will be handled by different personnel

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I'm not sold on Lady B yet either.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I guess we will have to wait and see.

I know I'm ready to see this club with some balance of power where our mercato, scouting, and team planning will be handled by different personnel

As am I, but i've seen ZERO signs which point to this....

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As am I, but i've seen ZERO signs which point to this....

Barbera proposed it but :g: threw that huge fit. :g:'s ego will not let him forfeit any of his power to others, until he leaves I doubt it will be set in motion

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Barbera proposed it but :g: threw that huge fit. :g:'s ego will not let him forfeit any of his power to others, until he leaves I doubt it will be set in motion

did the tv channel her family owns tell you this ;)

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Barbara is clueless about the illuminati deals taking place behind the shady underworld of matri transfer pricing.

All she knows is the :mb: and all managemwnt actions she takes are cognitively leaning towards what we call "common sense". A long forgotten and much maligned art at milanello.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
[/B]

Are you talking about personal life or any actual running of the club decisions?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
conspiracy times again :proud:
Barbara brought on Dinho with 5 mins remaining :mad: all her fault :mad: Sold her own fucking boyfriend :mad: What a bitch :mad:
Shitelegri didn't want to play Kaka at CDM....fucking bitch ass CUNT Barbara TOLD him to do it....then let him take all the shit for making a monumentally shitty decision because as we all know only a fucking clueless ****** would take an elite CAM and drop him in CDM. Poor Shitelegri...I want him back :cry:

Last edited:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I still dont see how Allegri is so much of a scapegoat. He just couldnt produce and he lost (I said this from early on) the team.

What I never understood is why he didnt play more counter attacking to protect our flimsy defence. He only did it against Barca and select other matches. The rumour was always Silvio didnt approve but to me if I know I cant get the players I want then I am going to do what is necessary to get points. Silvio doesnt like it, he can fire me and my reputation is in tact.

They were also some in here who said we cant play that way against Serie A teams but Mou did it, Napoli does it. The amount of points we have lost from winning posistions prove we could have done it more.

Anyway - The book on him is closed. Yes he might have been in a difficult situation but time and again he proved he wasnt up to the job, on and off the pitch. The only thing Buffon said in that piece that was right was he should have walked away.

In not doing so he showed his true flaw.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I concur with master smurf, i have wondered why we never utilized the counter attacking tactic on a consistent basis, it was pretty effective. But i do remember a quote from berlu saying that he dint like the way we parked the bus vs barca and he even mentioned that he would sack allegri if he continued to use defensive tactics.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What has she shown professionally?

Letting personal opinions leak into professional life is like #1 no no

Yes but if she was a man I doubt this would ever get mentioned. If it did it would be a positive or bravado. Not calling you on anything that is just the world we live in.

Professionally we dont know much but at the same time we know Galliani hasnt done much to keep us moving in the right direction and when Maldini pisses all over his image that should say something.

Also she has floated names to help with the running of the club.

I think the "she has no clue" really is just code for woman and nepotism. Maybe its true (nepotism) but lets see first.I mean her words after the lost is what millions of fans wanted and expected from quite sometime. Maybe the bosses in the ivory tower should come see the reality sometime.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What has she shown professionally?

I don't know if the media is feeding us what we want to hear, or if it really is Barbaras words, but she seems to want change. And she doesn't seem to be wanting to do everything by herself.

I don't think Barbara wants to "run the club" like Galliani did, she wants to appoint the right people to do it instead. And have an overseeing role together with her father (and maybe even Galliani).

I don't know man, I don't think she should be underestimated, she's grown up as a Berlusconi.

-

The only thing that pisses me off with her is her relationship with Pato. But then again, she wasn't really involved in Milan so much back then, so let that be forgotten.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know if the media is feeding us what we want to hear, or if it really is Barbaras words, but she seems to want change. And she doesn't seem to be wanting to do everything by herself.

I don't think Barbara wants to "run the club" like Galliani did, she wants to appoint the right people to do it instead. And have an overseeing role together with her father (and maybe even Galliani).

I don't know man, I don't think she should be underestimated, she's grown up as a Berlusconi.

-

The only thing that pisses me off with her is her relationship with Pato. But then again, she wasn't really involved in Milan so much back then, so let that be forgotten.

:thumbsup:

How I feel exactly!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
we have to wait until she has results under her leadership

"she isn't professional and she is letting her personal life come in to play"- yet we don't truly have anything to judge her results other than what you don't like about her personality.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Yes but if she was a man I doubt this would ever get mentioned. If it did it would be a positive or bravado. Not calling you on anything that is just the world we live in.

Professionally we dont know much but at the same time we know Galliani hasnt done much to keep us moving in the right direction and when Maldini pisses all over his image that should say something.

Also she has floated names to help with the running of the club.

I think the "she has no clue" really is just code for woman and nepotism. Maybe its true (nepotism) but lets see first.I mean her words after the lost is what millions of fans wanted and expected from quite sometime. Maybe the bosses in the ivory tower should come see the reality sometime.

I didn't say she had no clue. Just that i don't trust her decision making.

She stopped the sale of her bf for personal reasons, and she's been behind feeding a huge narrative against her coach.

You wanna know why people think milan are setting allegri up as a scapegoat? Because they did. Right or wrong results throwing your coach under bus consistently in press creates HUGE pressure and does not create a good working environment.

You wouldn't see other clubs do this. They handle it internally or jsut release coach when ready. Even zamperini, mr. trigger finger doesn't.

-

Also for all her talk, i have seen zero action.

As for words 'what the fans want to hear'.... populism is like the #1 staple of berlusconi politics. Easy to say shit. Galliani would be gone if this was the fact.

What i read from it is, she's mettling and galliani and actual football people were sick of it quit, and silvio had to beg them back.

-

Yeah, i'm just saying i remain skeptical, because i havent seen anything that gives me a reason not to be.