Bryan Cristante Thread

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The report doesn't make sense.

All of the rumours coming in claim that we've almost signed Rami for 4m, then a report comes out saying "oh, actually Valencia want 7m which hasn't been the case for months and we'll sell one of our brightest talents to fund the move hurr urruduur"

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
If this is true this is yet another market fail.. Cristante is one of the best future stars we have and to let him leave now is atrocious. It's so pathetic we can't pay the 4-5 mil we'd have to to sign Rami. Sylvio needs to step down because he just can't afford it anymore I guess and it's killing our club.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
With all the "great" players we can raise some money off of. Noce, taiwo, Matri, birsa, robinho and co... Selling this kid for that purpose would be a "genius" move.

I'm thinking this is too stupid to be real but "we are Milan" and any unimaginable thing is possible

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i honestly think that this will be the worst move in years. selling cristante for 5m is a worse decision than buying matri for 12m no doubt

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
http://www.football-italia.net/50419/milan-reject-benficas-cristante-bid

“The lad is one of the young talents Milan do not want to sell, therefore he will remain with the Rossoneri,” agent Giuseppe Riso told Il Sussidiario.

“It is true, Benfica have made an offer worth €3m to Milan, but the club categorically refused to sell. He is absolutely not on the market.”

CEO Adriano Galliani also commented on the proposal that came in from Portuguese giants Benfica.

“Cristante will absolutely remain at Milan,” he told TuttoMercatoWeb.

“They keep on calling me from Portugal, but I continue to say he’s not for sale. We will not sell another great product of the Milan youth academy.”

So pretty much everyone is saying he is going no where. GOOD!

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
http://www.football-italia.net/50419/milan-reject-benficas-cristante-bid

“The lad is one of the young talents Milan do not want to sell, therefore he will remain with the Rossoneri,” agent Giuseppe Riso told Il Sussidiario.

“It is true, Benfica have made an offer worth €3m to Milan, but the club categorically refused to sell. He is absolutely not on the market.”

CEO Adriano Galliani also commented on the proposal that came in from Portuguese giants Benfica.

“Cristante will absolutely remain at Milan,” he told TuttoMercatoWeb.

“They keep on calling me from Portugal, but I continue to say he’s not for sale. We will not sell another great product of the Milan youth academy.

So pretty much everyone is saying he is going no where. GOOD!

Ok that sounds promising :)
Is Adriano finally changing? He signed 2 CB's, the best set piece coach, wants to keep our promising youth products and its the beginning of June so far

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Lol European finalists Atletico/Benfica think he's good enough to play but we don't? Anyway, now Pippo's in charge he'll get guaranteed playing time. That's the only reason he's staying.

Cristante's agent: "Inzaghi has demonstrated that he counts on the youngsters, and I think that he will also count on Cristante."

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
Where is this boy? Anyone knows?

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
I thought he played very well today

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Motm against olympiakos. His pass to pazzini is genius! Remind me of pirlo's pass. Created a clearly chance but its pity pazzini is so awful

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im kinda hoping he turns out toni kross like. So far thoe he needs alot of work on his defensive duties. Fodder a really needs B teams, you can see he lacks experience against the big boys.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was our best player...

Apparently Sassuolo are preparing a 6-7m offer, but it seems as Milan consider him unsellable. Bryan, along with SES and DES needs to be a building block for the future Milan.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He was our best player...

Apparently Sassuolo are preparing a 6-7m offer, but it seems as Milan consider him unsellable. Bryan, along with SES and DES needs to be a building block for the future Milan.

Seriously the can FUCK OFF!

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
he was good just needs to get stronger and quicker...but he played well, no way they sell him

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
A few years ago, I would say he was not ready, as he still needs to improve a lot defensively.

However, in our squad's current quality, he's good enough to get regular football. At least there's still a lot of room and time for him to improve.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
A few years ago, I would say he was not ready, as he still needs to improve a lot defensively.

However, in our squad's current quality, he's good enough to get regular football. At least there's still a lot of room and time for him to improve.

would like to see him take a role like Poli last year if possible.

You know, started 18, sub 8 times. Basically wasn't full fledged starter ala montolivo but got opportunities, and if he played well would get to continue playing.

-

Unsure if he's ready for it but it's getting close.

What would really benefit poli and cristante is 1 high quality mid to eleviate pressure

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

You know, started 18, sub 8 times. Basically wasn't full fledged starter ala montolivo but got opportunities, and if he played well would get to continue playing.

-

What would really benefit poli and cristante is 1 high quality mid to eleviate pressure

You mean like Montolivo and de Jong.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Can be the best talent we produced in a long time. In italy, especially coaches, they dont have as much faith in young midfielders. Cristante is more talented than DES, but being a holding midfielder takes much more responsibility. Its easier for defenders to brake trough in first team.

Hope cristante gets playing time, atleast as mezzala, he needs it now.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can be the best talent we produced in a long time. In italy, especially coaches, they dont have as much faith in young midfielders. Cristante is more talented than DES, but being a holding midfielder takes much more responsibility. Its easier for defenders to brake trough in first team.

Hope cristante gets playing time, atleast as mezzala, he needs it now.

WTF are you talking about? Defenders do not break into the first team in Italy especially not in serie A. It is rare for a defender to play consistently in Italy whether it is as CB or RB/LB.

With that being said, Cristante has a great future ahead of him same as DeSciglio. Do not forget #2.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
WTF are you talking about? Defenders do not break into the first team in Italy especially not in serie A. It is rare for a defender to play consistently in Italy whether it is as CB or RB/LB.

With that being said, Cristante has a great future ahead of him same as DeSciglio. Do not forget #2.

I should add Fullbacks in particular, but I stand corrected, a young midfielder has it harder in italy.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Is he going to be loaned out?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I should add Fullbacks in particular, but I stand corrected, a young midfielder has it harder in italy.

Nobody has it harder than a CB. Playing CB in Italy is the hardest thing. There are always rarities like Maldini or Nesta.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

-

He was getting playing time with Allegri, but lost space when we changed coach and tactics. IIRC he started some games at Poli's role shortly before Seedorf stepped in.

For this season, even though I see De Jong as the likely 1st choice for anchor, until Montolivo returns Cristante is probably 2nd in line. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him starting often in this position, assuming Milan don't sign anyone for that role.

But I agree a more advanced role would suit him better for now.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I would love to see Montolivo-DeJong-Cristante as a matter of fact. 5 straight games with that midfield and I'm positive Cristante's level will swiftly increase.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
He did well in the friendly but he is not first 11 quality yet. atleast in a competitive team.

If our team had more talent in it, It would of hyper accelerated his growth.

Because we are so low on quality players here stagnate.

Kaka and Silva were great examples of being surrounded by quality.

Schedule