Andrea Bertolacci Thread

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
if he can pull his head out of his ass he can be good midfielder but i don't see that happening at milan.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
For the love of God I hope they just sell him or give him away in the summer... complete shit, its impossible how SHIT this player is!!!! Horrible ffs

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I usually support all our players and hope that they do well...

But everytime Bertolacci has a game when he's not the worst player...I'm kind of sad because i'm 100℅ sure that he's not good enough and will start another week.

I just want us to sell this player.

Our second worst transfer ever after Matri.

Pato Milan

Beginner
Reaction score
Wtf last post in january? :lol:
Imo and with the current midfield we have, we badly need him available. Not saying he is world class or so, but his ball playing and attacking abilities were missed in the last games...

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Wtf last post in january? :lol:
Imo and with the current midfield we have, we badly need him available. Not saying he is world class or so, but his ball playing and attacking abilities were missed in the last games...

What abilities?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I bet Roma were looking at Berto yesterday and smiling... 20 million

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
I bet Roma were looking at Berto yesterday and smiling... 20 million

you know it

have never seen him play well consistently for Milan :mb:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I think that he isnt fodder like mati, poli or kucka. He can be usefull. I wouldn't sell him atm.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I think that he isnt fodder like mati, poli or kucka. He can be usefull. I wouldn't sell him atm.

If you can't break into the Milan side of the past 2 years then you are very much fodder.

I know injuries played a role too but if we have moolah then betting on this guy to still come through makes no sense.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In order of usefulness
Kucka
Mati
Berto
Poli

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Trash

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
This deal is as bad as the Matri deal imo. We could've had Witsel that summer for 22n but couldn't close the deal while we closed the deal for Bertolacci in no time for 20m...

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
Honestly don't see us getting more than 8 million for him, mine as well keep him as a squad player for next season, his an average player

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thing is he isn't even good enough to be a squad player....

Mati came on and gave us a MOTM performance with 2 assists. He has some useful qualities.

Berto has no qualities whatsoever - 8m is a great deal imo.... cant see why a udinese/torino would want to pay 8m to get this guy when they can sign much better players for a lot less.

Best we can do is throw him in as part of a deal to sign conti or belotti or someone...

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've had enough of him. I used to say give him time, that he was unlucky with injuries.

But his mentality is shit. He's ALWAYS complaining, ALWAYS dropping to the ground at the faintest touch, never playing for the team and always just trying to prove himself.

He does not have a winning mentality and doesn't belong in Milan.

Can't wait for him to leave.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I had hopes for him at the beginning. Obviously he was never going to be special, which 20m should've aimed at during that period, he's not even a Marchisio, but I thought that perhaps he could've tuned an assumed decent ability-base into a solid, balanced and reliable one for us.

Hasn't happened yet and time ran out a while ago. Use as a bargain chip.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I wouldn't get rid of him yet.

Right now he's worthless, but if we improve the rest of the team his cameos will probably look better and it'll bump his value up a little bit

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've had enough of him. I used to say give him time, that he was unlucky with injuries.

But his mentality is shit. He's ALWAYS complaining, ALWAYS dropping to the ground at the faintest touch, never playing for the team and always just trying to prove himself.

He does not have a winning mentality and doesn't belong in Milan.

Can't wait for him to leave.

Yup. This exactly.

He has had some good moments but I feel like when things doesn't go his way his body language is just terrible and always commit really rash fouls.

I preached on giving him more chances but honestly I'd like to see him go to this summer.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This guys biggest contribution to Milan is having the same agent as Bonucci

A paid loan deal at Genoa should hopefully help recover some of his value & form so we can sell him for at least 12m next mercato

Hes got a weak mentality & work ethic, guy is clearly talented and has ability but has no desire to improve, seems lazy & uninterested and on top of that hes injury prone

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
move that guy hes out