The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Says the guy who started this and has done nothing but tried to get General/Razvaldinho banned since his return.... because he annoys you :lol: :lol:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=13907

And before that tried to get zeus, lemoncookies and MR banned.

Youre confusing me for someone else in that bottom half of the post.

As far as first half, i havent tried to get General/Raz banned :lol:. Youve got it the other way around. Yes, General annoys me but its not like ive petitioned the mods to slam the ban hammer on both users for some arbitrary reasons.

Difference of opinions is what makes this forum intriguing, shaping it to be only folks who are like minded really defeats the whole purpose of this place. If you want to weed out members, go after those that consistently add nothing to any discussion like Berlu, congo Etc. Or the overly aggressive folks like kojak

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
As far as first half, i havent tried to get General/Raz banned :lol:. Youve got it the other way around. Yes, General annoys me but its not like ive petitioned the mods to slam the ban hammer on both users for some arbitrary reasons.

I am pretty sure the mods can illuminate on this part.

Difference of opinions is what makes this forum intriguing, shaping it to be only folks who are like minded really defeats the whole purpose of this place. If you want to weed out members, go after those that consistently add nothing to any discussion like Berlu, congo Etc. Or the overly aggressive folks like kojak

Difference of opinions is me vs coefficient force. There is no difference of opinion with a guy who posts frivolous gifs and spouts nonsense 24/7.

If it means anything though, considering the time lord that Massaro is, I am sure he has already taken his tardis to a time beyond his ban. So don't feel too bad for him.

Last edited:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the mods can illuminate on this part.

I'm sure they can. Any time i reported them was because General was harassing me or some other member in the forum. Any PM's was due to Raz's overly aggressive campaign to get me banned, which he got several warning for and was actually on the verge of getting banned. Haha youre a cynical lad arent you?

Difference of opinions is me vs coefficient force. There is no difference of opinion with a guy who posts frivolous gifs and spouts nonsense 24/7.

If it means anything though, considering the time lord that Massaro is, I am sure he has already taken his tardis to a time beyond his ban. So don't feel too bad for him.
To each their own. I just dont think certain folks should have a special criteria on whether or not they deserve a ban while others get preferential treatment/blind eye on their actions

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
oh Mai gggAaawd :lol::lol:

Please tell me someone 'reported' me for harassing them

This is like junior fucking high

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Delicious

Go do some school work...

stop posting here and make something of yourself

@tfat +1 for self banning and keeping yourself accountable

Delish- please follow tfats lead here to prevent homelessness

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Massaro is to RnB what the smog is to Beijing.

Present, persistent, and pernicious.

This was a toxic cleanup that was long overdue.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Massaro should never get banned no matter what, because we could potentially miss more gems like "Ronaldo flopped at Inter".

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Massaro's stuff was spamming and nothing more. The moment anyone posts any opinion about any player or any team in any era, he responds with a long stream of gifs and pics, often sanctimonious, provocative and annoying. Don't want that level of spamming here. Yes, it would have been much more bearable if that's confined to the Commode to a large extent.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys knows it's just a 2 week ban and not a permaban right?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Lol @ u salt mine workers, mad cos Massaro rustled ur jimmies and u couldn't troll him back

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
lol massaro94 got banned

he wouldn't hurt a fly

i bet it was an indian mod :devilshy:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
He never went after anyone personally, never insulted anyone, unlike the majority of posters who respond to him, and keeps his posts always on topic

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
In 2weeks lemoncookies and mas94 will be back

Excellent mercato start

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
You guys knows it's just a 2 week ban and not a permaban right?

First bans usually lead to second, third, and fourth. :proud:

Just like US prisons, RnB rehab policy is shite and the repeat offender %is ridiculously high.

========

Mods, when rossonero kid 2.0 returns, please try and esnure gradual re-entry into society. Restrict to commode for 2 weeks, commode + members lounge for a month and so on.

Monitor his progress for signs of future attempted commodification of the forum.

Grazie ragazzi

#saveRnB

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Noooo not mass. He is awesome. Completely agree with mr.delicious. he never insulted anyone nor did he harass anyone in rnb. He is a genuinely nice poster. He can be random sometimes like the time when he posts some arbitrary pic of a player struggling to make an impact against a certain team at some point and use that one match to disprove the opinion of the poster he was replying to. But thats what makes him even more special. Funny guy. I swear he is just trolling.

Those 3 gifs he posts of De Jong...
Shit gets me every time :g:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Its all praise until some of you get banned because some mod has a vendetta against you.

Stop bitching Pharaoh
I got banned for like 2 weeks this summer and you don't see me complaining about it

Man up
Some mod bans you? It's not the end of the world...it's just an internet site

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Those 3 gifs he posts of De Jong...
Shit gets me every time :g:

That one gif of Verrati where Verrati is unsuccessful in tackling him from behind.

Of course, logically, it's used as evidence that Verrati is worse than Wilshere. :lol:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Massaro is to RnB what the smog is to Beijing.

Present, persistent, and pernicious.

This was a toxic cleanup that was long overdue.

+1

He never went after anyone personally, never insulted anyone, unlike the majority of posters who respond to him, and keeps his posts always on topic

Look at this Massaro fanboy lying to make people feel bad for him getting banned.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Stop bitching Pharaoh
I got banned for like 2 weeks this summer and you don't see me complaining about it

Man up
Some mod bans you? It's not the end of the world...it's just an internet site

Your last ban should have been extended IMO.

You're so short sighted. You're so focused on massaro you fail to see the precedent that's being set by the mods. Clearly the guy didn't make many friends because he annoyed everyone, but again, not a valid reason to ban someone. Ok, he had an annoying posting style and logic should never be used in conjunction with massaro, no justification for a ban.

But ya know, you guys seem content with it so whatever. To each their own.
----

I'm curious if mods talk to one another and Democratically initiate a ban or its certain mods taking initiatives based on the situation

Last edited:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Your last ban should have been extended IMO.

You're so short sighted. You're so focused on massaro you fail to see the precedent that's being set by the mods. Clearly the guy didn't make many friends because he annoyed everyone, but again, not a valid reason to ban someone. Ok, he had an annoying posting style and logic should never be used in conjunction with massaro, no justification for a ban.

But ya know, you guys seem content with it so whatever. To each their own.
----

I'm curious if mods talk to one another and Democratically initiate a ban or its certain mods taking initiatives based on the situation

Calm down Nancypants
I never mentioned anything about Massaro nor do I care if he gets banned or not(I have him on ignore after all)
I was just telling you to stop complaining...you're fighting a battle you can't win

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Damn it, Pharoah....

Log off and get better grades for goodness sakes...

This stuff doesn't matter...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
First bans usually lead to second, third, and fourth. :proud:

Just like US prisons, RnB rehab policy is shite and the repeat offender %is ridiculously high.

========

Mods, when rossonero kid 2.0 returns, please try and esnure gradual re-entry into society. Restrict to commode for 2 weeks, commode + members lounge for a month and so on.

Monitor his progress for signs of future attempted commodification of the forum.

Grazie ragazzi

#saveRnB

This can make sense.

Schedule