The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - The Cricket Thread
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2017, 19:49   #1764
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Jacare View Post
no thats not what i meant. Amir obviously is the best bowler by far. yes, pakistan have consistently produced top quality pace bowlers which indians lack. why is that the case? Arent they both of similar origin ?

I know srinath was quick back in the days but they havent produced much in recent years except umesh iirc. I always admired pak bowlers. Infact they have always had a better bowling lineup than us too lol. We only had 2 genuine quicks in starc and johnson and now johnson is retired. Most of the younger boys are injury prone and are now focusing on bowling line and length because they are afraid of losing their spot in the team should they injure themselves trying to bowl fast again.
Genetics are totally different. Genes of most Pakistani ethnicities are shared by only a very small part of Indians - the ones who live in the farthest northern provinces. And even there, the fast bowlers in Pakistan are mostly Pathans - very few in India.

The genetics and dietary habits of 90% of Indians are mostly suitable to playing sports like Chess and batting in Cricket.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote