The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - Milan May Offer Loan Player To Get Contra Back
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2003, 18:32   #18
DonippoKakaShevdini
Santo Baresi

Fav. Players: Der Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by *rossonera*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I know you all are gonna disagree, but please no more Contra, leave him in Spain..
i couldn't agree more!!! he sure would *set our flank on fire* but in a very undesirable way... not only does he lack defensive skills he's also the disruptive kind with a tendency to make some commotion every now and then.... this is *not* what milan needs. after all, he was removed from the roster for a reason!
Yeah, he does cause commotion.......he punched Edgar Davids in the face during the Coppa Berlusconi

Also, Juninho's formation I like, but I have always been an admirer of the 5-3-2 and Junihno has showcased one of the many variations of this formation. The 5-3-2 can become a 3-5-2 or 3-2-3-2 with a strike of the ball. Contra is utilized best in these tactics, which is what Alaves used somewhat during their historic run to the UEFA cup finale, which made Cosmin Contra a household name in this part of the world. I tend to think if you can have 3 defenders in the back that possess the quality of a Nesta, Maldini, Chivu, Legrottaglie, ect, ect.......then using Kaladze and Contra would be ideal. Although, if this is the case, surely you can find someone better than Kaladze for that role.......Zaccardo isn't bad (nevermind that dumb own goal he scored last week ).........

What the hell am I doing........I just remembered we have Carletto as a coach......so just go ahead scratch all of this crap I just wasted my time with......maledizione....

Signature

The World will always be Red & Black....But Europe is Red & Gold.

Triunfa España! Los yunques y las ruedas cantan al compás del himno de la fe.
DonippoKakaShevdini is offline   Reply With Quote