Barbara Berlusconi Thread

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
more berlusconi involvement in the club is better...

shows more commitment on their behalf...

silvio wouldnt put her there if he was planning to abandon ship anytime soon...

FaRa13

Kuq e Zi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Ballack, Pirlo, Gerrard, van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, De Rossi
more berlusconi involvement in the club is better...

shows more commitment on their behalf...

silvio wouldnt put her there if he was planning to abandon ship anytime soon...

:star:
very true, sir. More berlusconis equals more investments which equals more success.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would love it if Berlusconi ended up screwing his first two kids and leaving everything to Barbara, Luigi, and Eleonora.

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
Would love it if Berlusconi ended up screwing his first two kids and leaving everything to Barbara, Luigi, and Eleonora.

+ 1, I second that

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
We need more pics in this thread. Daamn..
+1

BarbaraBerlusconi.jpg

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Gorgeous was in the stands today.

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The girl behind her has been at pretty much every match since Barbara started attending.. Anyone know who she is? I thought it might be her sister Eleonora but I don't think so now.

I love Barbara regardless.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
The girl behind her has been at pretty much every match since Barbara started attending.. Anyone know who she is? I thought it might be her sister Eleonora but I don't think so now.

I love Barbara regardless.

I think it's Marina Berlusconi (her older sister)

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Berlusconi to build 'a young Milan'

Barbara Berlusconi has set the scene for “another 25 years of success” at Milan and drops the old guard. “We’re focusing on youth.”

The daughter of President Silvio Berlusconi was appointed to the Board of Directors a few weeks ago and was in the stands for last night’s 0-0 draw with Roma.

“I am very happy that we have achieved this objective, but it must be a starting point to build a new Milan,” she told the Corriere dello Sport.

“The squad must be capable of competing in Europe and also fitting in with the new economic requirements of football clubs.

“Our dream is to see Milan have another 25 years of success. After all, it is the club with more trophies than any other in the world and we don’t want to lose that record.”

Several veterans will be out of contract in the summer, so the likes of Andrea Pirlo, Clarence Seedorf, Massimo Ambrosini and Pippo Inzaghi could move on.

“I would above all like to develop a team that focuses on youth.”

One of the Rossoneri’s youngest stars is Alexandre Pato, who is dating Berlusconi.

http://www.football-italia.net/may8k.html

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
she had int. today in which she says now we will build team young and new for europe and she also says we need new just rossomeero stadiuam .grande lady B

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
she'll take over from silvio,

we'll she be organising bunga bunga fests for the players too?

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
Our club can swank around with her! Hottest woman in football! And she belongs to MILAN!

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
:fp::fp:

No its not her and btw Marina Berlusconi is her step-sister form berlu's previous marriage.

Here's Marina Berlusconi:
4jhy.jpg

Marina vs Barbara

someone please fix the link... i still dont know how to do it

-e- done. Jspr.

Last edited by a moderator:

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
This thread without pic = SHIT

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Berlusconi: 'I love Pato, but...'

Barbara Berlusconi is the daughter of the Milan President, on the Board of Directors and girlfriend of striker Alexandre Pato. “He’s no different.”

Berlusconi gave an interview to the Italian edition of Vanity Fair about her status at the club and her romance with one of their star players.

“All the players in the squad are for sale at the right price, including Pato. He’s no different to the others,” she insisted.

“This relationship is not a sudden whirlwind. If I wasn’t in love with him, then I wouldn’t be by his side.

“I am happy, as Alexandre is a person it’s good to share with. I wasn’t ready for a new love after my divorce, but it happened and here I am.

“I feel like a normal girl who has fallen in love with a nice guy. I wouldn’t make a status issue out of it.

“If I have made a mistake, then I’ll be the one to find that out. I certainly can’t live by the criteria others decide are best for me.”

Dsav

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think shes just trying to make the point that everyone on the team is equal and noone gets any special privileges due to their status or who their dating :p haha, its just the media trying to make it sound as tho pato's for sale- the headline says it all

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Btw guys,
I think Barbara screw up pretty bad..
I mean Papa Berlu tried to bring her in the game so maybe she could take over Milan in time.. But first thing she does is fuck the duck... Girls can't run footballclubs :o

Not that i don't think this relationship is epic though!:D