Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
2c75b3b362dda1fe5b4fe094bccff821-04508-93af6489891475aa955ccd3589b14cad.jpeg

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Come on guys! Most important figure in our transfer market: Giannino's.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
milan spent more on TRANCIO DI BRANZINO GRIGLIATO and COSTOLETTA ALLA MILANESE, than players this market

:gt::gt::gt:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
milan spent more on TRANCIO DI BRANZINO GRIGLIATO and COSTOLETTA ALLA MILANESE, than players this market

:gt::gt::gt:

Can you blame Milan for that? I mean look at the desserts TIRAMISU and SOUFFLE’ AL CIOCCOLATO FONDENTE E PERE COTTE AL VINO ROSSO.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Tevez went there for dinner a few days after he joined Juventus :fp: ... I bet they spit on his food :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
What should we expect for Giannino now that Galliani is leaving?

Especially during the summer and during January...what will happen?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
What should we expect for Giannino now that Galliani is leaving?

Especially during the summer and during January...what will happen?

The new HQ is on other side of town from giannino. Via turati was just down te street.

It's over. It's fucked.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
The new HQ is on other side of town from giannino. Via turati was just down te street.

It's over. It's fucked.

No one has thought about all the impact Galliani's decision has in the economy (both formal and informal) of, not only the city of Milan or Italy, but also of all of Europe.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
http://www.tripadvisor.de/Restauran...views-Ristorante_Giannino-Milan_Lombardy.html

The general consensus seems to be that it's solely for show-offs

Lol - more than half the people that went there gave it a shit rating!

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restau...views-Ristorante_Giannino-Milan_Lombardy.html

Hahaha average rating is 1 out of 5. The reviews are hilarious. Sounds like such a try-hard place.

tumblr_mk6jlpeSal1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
Tonetti, "Giannino is not failing. Milanista Since I'm glad it came back the rain"
08/12/2013 19:00 Antonio Vitiello Twitter: @ AntoVitiello article read 15535 times
Source: Maurizio Bertera for linkiesta.it
© photo by Peter Mazzara

Linkiesta.it interviewed Lorenzo Tonetti, owner of the restaurant "Giannino", which according to some is not good at navigating the waters.

Tonetti, she is one of Italy's most famous restaurateurs. More for the "outline" for the kitchen: maybe he should expect such a mess.
Meanwhile, a clarification. I'm not a restaurateur classic, if anything, an entrepreneur who also does catering. I started as a bartender at the San Siro, continued as a waiter and started a catering business. Then with a partner I opened a local - Coriander, also in Milan - and subsequently recorded Da Giannino. They should give us a monument Ten years here was a horrible area and we have re-evaluated.

She's got a Milanese newspaper in particular.
Right. The published piece was picked up by all the other newspapers and websites: beyond that many numbers are incorrect (650 thousand Euros of funding from the Credit Valtellina, compared to losses of the restaurant for half a million Euros, ed), I find it scary that have been put in place of the private negotiations, bringing up other people and not even asking an opinion or making a single question. Basically, I switched to a failed or one that has had to close an establishment.

But what is the truth?
I'm paying like many other colleagues a tremendous crisis in the industry, average turnover fell by 30 percent. I asked for help from a bank - as do many other companies in Italy - to liquidity problems in the ordinary course and I got a credit line I'm working on. I'm not a criminal, I pay my taxes, but obviously I had to turn to moneylenders for not exit marked as such. It will be a crazy story, the fact is that in the following days I found the row of vendors who thought I was gone, the phone glowing with clients who wondered if the place was still open, and the friends who hugged me and said "count on me now that you've failed. " However, I suffered a severe damage to my image, but especially to my business.

Perhaps he had to defend himself now. Instead the silence.
I asked for a correction to quotdiano, I did not have granted. I sent a letter to the editor, threatening legal action and they told me "do well." I do not know what to say, except that you should not hit an entrepreneur so for the sake of the news. And then ultimately what should I be ashamed? Rather think about the damage they have done to a group of 60-70 people that I have to pay each month then we are surprised that many owners of restaurants and bars usually go abroad.

If you had not the character, of course, would not have happened.
Ok. But since when they hit me for friendships with the players, because here there are so many beautiful girls or for parties of Milan is one thing. But it is unfair to pass a complicated situation in bankruptcy. It's not gossip, it's disingenuous. Pure evil.

Evidently he is not loved by someone. Or by many.
I read a quote from Enzo Ferrari claimed that "Italians forgive anything but success." He was absolutely right, because I can not find any other explanation for what happened. I am a person who is starting from scratch and who is listening to a lot better than me, has done something good. I repeat: in such a difficult time for people who do this work - I find the hot water - you have to be mean to harm those who do not give up and give work to the people. The rest is hot air.

It is also one of the members of Byblos, known Milanese nightclub, and restaurant-nightclub Shatush in Courmayeur. It works better before or after midnight?
Personally I feel more comfortable at Byblos, on the understanding that most of the customers is the same as my restaurants. Everyone thinks that the "night" makes more of the dinners but also there is a very strong crisis: ten bottles of Cristal sold in the evening, it was passed to a month. Only Briatore continues to grind success.

Tonetti Oh God, it is not an outdated model?
I do not know what that means. However, as a business owner is always number one: tell me who is able to charge three million Euros in four days of the Grand Prix? I have seen him in action at Bilionnaire Monte Carlo and is always on the piece, follows the evenings in every detail, so entrepreneurs have to. He phoned me a few hours after the release of the newspapers and told me "Lawrence, but these are crazy?"

Let's talk about Adriano Galliani. You know how many of the Rossoneri fans - and more - would love to have the privilege of sitting in the stands as her best of the Italian stadiums, alongside the most famous in football? How did he do?
Not asking for anything and being a friend of the family. I was partner with his daughter holding of catering: never had a contract with Milan, nor do I care to have it. I find it fair to give a hand to people who on occasion with their presence have made to local advertising. As the proximity to the historic headquarters in Via Turati has been of help. Then a player rolls the other, a prosecutor calls a colleague and so on, but if the restaurant is not cozy and eat worse, this would not be possible. As for transfers, I consider myself privileged simply a fan.

Many have found similarities between the difficult time of its establishment, to Galliani, historical customer and friend, and even former Prime Minister Berlusconi. ******** wrote, inter alia, "... well now decade Da Giannino, or perhaps the ristochic ristrotrash Milan to drink version of the new millennium, with SUVs and Porsches parked in the second row outside ...". Continue?
For charity. Mr. Galliani and our personal relationship I have said before. As to Dr. Berlusconi, has been said and written a heap of falsehood: it will come here a dozen times in all, at the end of a game in the evening. Along with the players, the coach and managers. That's it. I'm really sorry that my situation was totally different stories related to people whom I respect and who helped to popularize the local. And I would add that, from Milan fan, I am very happy that he came back to Milan the clear after a few weeks complicated.

Nastiness aside, dear Tonetti, can not deny that his restaurant is perhaps the last bastion of a way of life in danger of extinction.
I'd already extinct, people are angry and has other problems that follow players, showgirls and tronista in their businesses. Until a few years ago, here in front of the paparazzi were stationed ten o'clock and today I see one every now and then. I do not know if it's the right thing or not, especially since I do a job based on a medium-high. But in the early years since turned the money - here and in many other places - and the whole city benefited from them. I do not find an offender or something morally questionable.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
BdLEK7nCQAAiBkH.jpg

It's official now

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
What did he order?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Sushi.

#racism.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Galliani and Essien are expected to have dinner tonight at Giannino.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
GianninoFORCE

God I love love love it ESSSiEN

:devil:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
our biggest sponsors :star: or we are their biggest sponsors :cool:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We are about to sign Liam Gallacher
BkhvcP2CUAAUsah.jpg

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Like a new signing

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Berlusconi loves the gelato at Giannino's

politica1-284x300.jpg

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Braida came back to mecca (Giannino's) for the re-openning

6ab4ff9a4e145e643f62cb61b3ab3867-80010-1434998717.jpeg

Giannino's re-opened and MILANS BACK?! Coincidence?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Does Giannino serve cucina Chinese ??