Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I want to remind you that this summer there were economic and professional offers for Gigio that no player would’ve rejected. But Gigio and his family made their choice with the heart. And I respected that choice.

Yeah clearly we are underpaying Gigio :lol:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
What if he didn't ask for his contract to be cancelled?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Psg director says no gk can say Psg contacted them, but Donnaraiola pr claims Luigi declined a contract nobody would ... any chance hackerati got his outcalls?

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I dont believe he had any offers last summer or was ever gonna move. Last summer was just workdone by his agent to make future move easier which he did. He was always gonna sign new deal

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
its best we sell him and bonucci. expectations are two high for both and both are choking hard. plus sell for the good old #balancethebook.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
If we sell Bonucci and Donnarumma, maybe we could also sell Kalinic and Biglia. Try and sign Belotti, Chiesa, Perin, a top midfielder and a solid CB. should be fine then. If Donna stays I hope he gets rid of Raiola, that man's a cancer to the game.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
can't we play antonio?

AC milan gives him cancer avatar

Sig saying hello serie B

Asking if Milan can just play Donnarumma’s bro instead

giphy.gif

Hmmm

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
His brother had a better game in his first start than Dolla had in his whole season. Guaranteed we lose in 90 mins if Dolla started this game.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest I don’t think that he was much at fault when Lazio scored. He did however make a match winning save at the end of the match

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Former AC Milan goalkeeper Ottorino Piotti believes Gigio Donnarumma is enjoying an impressive season.

Donnarumma has battled for consistency, but Piotti remains impressed.

He told TMW: "I think he is respecting the conditions, I said in the summer that he is the new (Gigi) Buffon for me, he is young, he may have some problems during his growth but I can see that he does not let himself be influenced by the small mistakes that may occur.

"He has had different problems for the rumours about his future, but always manages to overcome these situations."

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
A good game today