• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
stevan is banned for being stevan.

The real question is why it's not permanent.

:fp:
We're all a bunch of cunts here. Don't try to silence someone because they are a cunt in an ideological direction you disagree with.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:fp:
We're all a bunch of cunts here. Don't try to silence someone because they are a cunt in an ideological direction you disagree with.

What direction would that be?

I'm not exactly a #SpreadPositivity guy myself.
I generally like what the pessimists and contrarians bring here.
stevan however is a completely redundant poster and low quality troll.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What direction would that be?

I'm not exactly a #SpreadPositivity guy myself.
I generally like what the pessimists and contrarians bring here.
stevan however is a completely redundant poster and low quality troll.

Sure...but there are much worse trolls (no-quality) that stay unbanned.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Sure...but there are much worse trolls (no-quality) that stay unbanned.

:thumbsup: Definitely.

@Goodfella

You may not like stevan (don't dislike him myself) but you have to agree at this point his ban is not warranted. At the time, possibly.

Since 90% of the forum are shitting on Gattuso, shouldn't we all be banned then? Or should we unban the one guy unlucky enough to be banned when some of us were still Grintics and hate toward Gattuso was still frowned upon?

It's not like he told Gattuso to "kill himself" like a certain someone else did. If so, I definitely wouldn't be asking for it to be overturned.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine defending Stevan for whatever reason... for years he just came to shit on everything, then disappearing.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Imagine defending Stevan for whatever reason... for years he just came to shit on everything, then disappearing.

There are dark forces lurking this place.

The concept / principle of free speech is that if it's guaranteed for the people you don't like or the people that say ugly/offensive things then it is truly free.

There are a lot of posters that I think this forum would be a better place without. And I'm willing to bet that there are some here who think this of me.

However, what's worse, and less productive than a place with uncomfortable ideas and messages is an echo chamber. Any forum that becomes an echo chamber is worthless.

People raise fair points that this is a privately owned forum and to a large extent they are right...but as the largest Milan forum (that I know of at least), it's basically the voice of the English speaking fans. It's similar to how Facebook and Twitter are the voice of ppl on social media...hence this is actually why the courts ruled that Trump wasn't allowed to block ppl he didn't like :D ....because their access to the public marketplace of ideas shouldn't be obstructed as long as they upheld the TOS.....it's all very convoluted and contradictory...but the main takeaway of my rambling should be: as far as humanly possible we should allow ppl to drop in their $0.02.

I think exiling people from the public discourse leads to radicalisation. There are even studies that show that violence has decreased with the advent of the internet in the USA...I think this is due to the catharsis of being able to voice whatever opinions/frustrations you have. I think MassterMark is somewhere out there with a crazy formation, insisting his poor hapless team plays it just exactly as he demands it :D

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Leaf im sorry but you Care way too much

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
rnb, the voice of the fans.

:lol:

Idea...

would it be possible to have a “ritiro” where certain posters are obligated to post more over the course of a week or get banned?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The commode is our ritiro and you all are free to organize whatever hunger games you want to do there. PM me when it’s time to ban.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leaf im sorry but you Care way too much

Sorry...not trying to be overbearing...but if I can convince one person about my ideas I would be happy. Too many people have resigned themselves to the very corporatist idea of controlled speech. This is against the spirit of democracy. I'm straying off the topic of the bans discussion so this would be my last on the matter. I'm trying to lighten up more.... really I am :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The way necro bans ppl left and right... its like his happiness depends on it. Is there a psychiatrist here who cud donate a little time to him? Let improve the quality of his life.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont want to be banned so Im going to distance myself from the abv post. All I was saying that this particular admin's sensibilities get offended rather easily.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wtf that has to do with anything? He could have kept it private shitting, but he went on and insulted whole country (Bahrein) for no reason. If you need explanation why this is totally wrong then go google

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have no idea wot latest recipient did... wot abt the few before him? And why does this responsibility always fall to necro? There are other admins on the board too but they are not nearly as prolific as he when it comes to handing out bans.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
lol the guy has been screaming for trouble since he made his grand return. Insulting a country, insulting posters before me, calling me scum :D (I didnt report him), what else do you need. I appreciate some humor but the kid has mental problems and everyone knows he has crossed the line multiple times before. I'd say it was pretty generous and merciful to keep him active for so long :proud:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Wtf that has to do with anything? He could have kept it private shitting, but he went on and insulted whole country (Bahrein) for no reason. If you need explanation why this is totally wrong then go google

so shitting on individuals is allowed on the board? Or do you mean sending private messages :proud:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Let's all agree, yungfreddy was asking for a ban the moment he started calling Local and others the most stupid posters on the forum and trying to bait them, all the while posting stupid racist shit. The definition of stupid.

Good riddance. 100 less nonsense posts a day to read.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so shitting on individuals is allowed on the board? Or do you mean sending private messages :proud:

Many ppl shit on each other here without crossing the line. Racism tho, is another story. Thats what i meant

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The way necro bans ppl left and right... its like his happiness depends on it. Is there a psychiatrist here who cud donate a little time to him? Let improve the quality of his life.

Forget psychiatrist, if anyone here can get me a senior managerial job somewhere in Northern Europe (preferably Norway) or in Italy, that will really improve my quality of life. I will gladly give my moderator gong to that blessed poster and take early retirement from RnB.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Forget psychiatrist, if anyone here can get me a senior managerial job somewhere in Northern Europe (preferably Norway) or in Italy, that will really improve my quality of life. I will gladly give my moderator gong to that blessed poster and take early retirement from RnB.

I can understand norway.

But italy?

Why?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I can understand norway.

But italy?

Why?

I've never experienced better quality of life anywhere than in the south of Italy. Incredible food, incredible weather, great people, affordable things, beautiful country.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've never experienced better quality of life anywhere than in the south of Italy. Incredible food, incredible weather, great people, affordable things, beautiful country.
I guess if you have a lot of money and dont have to work in the south....

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I guess if you have a lot of money and dont have to work in the south....

They do have all the usual corporates in the cities. I’ll be chuffed to work in Napoli or Palermo or Bari in one of the branch offices.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They do have all the usual corporates in the cities. I’ll be chuffed to work in Napoli or Palermo or Bari in one of the branch offices.
Hope you get it.

I stayed in salerno for 6 months - south of naples.

Kinda have mixed feelings.

Definitely would not relocate there.