\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Where is Montolivo? Why is Gattuso, a man who supposedly would do anything for Milan, allowing a personal dispute to jeopardize the team? Montolivo is better than all our current midfield subs by far and could potentially even start if we shifted Jack to the wing. Why the flying fuck is our first fucking midfield sub motherfucking Bakayoko? Montolivo performed very well last season when he was relieved of the burden of the captaincy.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't put Musacchio and Rodriguez in there with Biglia and Hakan.

Musacchio gets shit on quite a bit and I think undeservedly. I thought he played well yesterday... Romagnoli and Musacchio deserved a shutout, but fuck face blew it for them.

Hakan and Biglia can gtfo, though.

Musacchio was also at fault for Icardi’s goal last night.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Where is Montolivo? Why is Gattuso, a man who supposedly would do anything for Milan, allowing a personal dispute to jeopardize the team? Montolivo is better than all our current midfield subs by far and could potentially even start if we shifted Jack to the wing. Why the flying fuck is our first fucking midfield sub motherfucking Bakayoko? Montolivo performed very well last season when he was relieved of the burden of the captaincy.

You must have been gone for a while, I have some bad news... Montolivo stopped being a reliable player 2 years ago.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I mean, really?

Fiorentina?

Why? Because they drew yesterday while we lost?

Milan, with a superior team to Fiorentina, will have to make some incredible signings to push for 4th?

Like which Fiorentina players? I don't even know which players they have.

Go back to the beginning of the season at one of my posts if you like. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time ha. I said Fiorentina would be in competition for a top 4 spot.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol fiorentina, they're bigger losers than lazio :lol:

no but let's be real, milan is the first candidate for top 4 spot, now it all depends on our players.

we have luck because roma and lazio are way worse than last season.

well it looks like Milan still sucks at the moment as well :lol:

Last edited:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

We badly need a useful midfield option off the bench. Literally zero alternatives of any use to our starting midfield.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

0mTBJG7.gif

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We badly need a useful midfield option off the bench. Literally zero alternatives of any use to our starting midfield.

Monty is far more intelligent and experienced than any of the alternatives; there is no way Gattuso believes Bakayoko is better than him. The only reason he's not playing is because they had a big argument in preseason (probably over guarantees of playing time) and Gattuso doesn't want to swallow his pride, even if it means the team suffers.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For years now we have a better squad than our competitors but we finish below them....

The stupidity of some people here is amazing.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Monty is far more intelligent and experienced than any of the alternatives; there is no way Gattuso believes Bakayoko is better than him. The only reason he's not playing is because they had a big argument in preseason (probably over guarantees of playing time) and Gattuso doesn't want to swallow his pride, even if it means the team suffers.
The team suffered for years with Montolivo on the field. The team is suffering currently because he wouldn't accept that he was no longer of use to Milan and instead of finding a new club he's decided to park himself and play the victim. And you want this type of player to represent Milan on the pitch simply because we're "suffering" without him?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Go back to the beginning of the season at one of my posts if you like. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time ha. I said Fiorentina would be in competition for a top 4 spot.

I'm not saying you've changed your opinion - more that I don't think Fiorentina are close to coming top 4.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Vidal was caught sleeping on the bench for Barca haha. Hardly plays there, bring his ass to Milan in January and let him play in our midfield.

Vidal washed.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Give him the rest of the season, sign players for the future and build next season. No point paying for another unsuitable coach

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I mean, really?

Fiorentina?

Why? Because they drew yesterday while we lost?

Milan, with a superior team to Fiorentina, will have to make some incredible signings to push for 4th?

Like which Fiorentina players? I don't even know which players they have.

Florentina are quite good. they have chiesa, mirallas, pjaca, benassi, k.diks and the italian superstar defender, undisputed defender of the Italian national team for the future, cristiano biraghi. More importantly they have a great coach. Pioli. They are a tough unit.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Florentina are quite good. they have chiesa, mirallas, pjaca, benassi, k.diks and the italian superstar defender, undisputed defender of the Italian national team for the future, cristiano biraghi. More importantly they have a great coach. Pioli. They are a tough unit.

Simeone, Veretout, Pezzella, Gerson. Interesting unit indeed.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unless lazio fuck up, top 4 is theirs

They lose the games vs top 4 but they beat teams they should be beating

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
pls keep us posted about mr senzabee!

I'm really afraid that he wasn't thanking the matrix hard enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule