Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
johan elmander to bolton about £10m :eek:
and mahsoud shojaei to osasuna :proud:

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juve Steal Knezevic From Angry Torino

According to La Stampa, Juventus have agreed a deal to sign Livorno’s Dario Knezevic, infuriating Torino who had already set-up a transfer for the defender.

The Croatian has impressed at Livorno since moving there from NK Rijeka in 2006, and following his team’s relegation to Serie B, he has been at the centre of a tug-of-war between Turin-giants Juventus and Torino.

The Granata had appeared to have agreed a deal with Livorno to sign the 26-year-old, however it now seems that Juventus have hijacked the transfer at the last minute.

La Stampa says that the Bianconeri have agreed to pay Livorno around €650k that will see Knezevic join on loan next season. They will then have the option to make the move permanent next summer for an additional €1.25m.

This news has infuriated Torino, who claim that they already had an agreement with Livorno regarding the player.

“Livorno’s President Aldo Spinelli had a deal with me and I will be declaring it to the Lega Calcio,” blasted President Urabano Cairo.

“We will see what happens.

“I spoke to Spinelli last night and I thought that he had a strange air about him, but he reassured me.

“You can’t sell the same player twice. If I did that with a house I would be reported for fraud.”

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
CentreD13 said:
its only open once a month for seven seconds.
LOL esp when Baldy is ther :)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Chelsea Football Club is delighted to confirm the signing of Deco from FC Barcelona.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
dev1L said:
Chelsea Football Club is delighted to confirm the signing of Deco from FC Barcelona.

I hope that doesn't mean Lampard is off to inter.

a deco--ballack--essien midfield looks very dangerous.

I don't know what it is about Chelsea but they always seem to buy some cheating/arrogant nobs as CM's.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
manutd fan said:
I hope that doesn't mean Lampard is off to inter.

a deco--ballack--essien midfield looks very dangerous.

I don't know what it is about Chelsea but they always seem to buy some cheating/arrogant nobs as CM's.

He scored quite allot last season right?

So its probably a step down for chelsky:)

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Az. said:
He scored quite allot last season right?

So its probably a step down for chelsky:)

yeh but with lampard and drogba they become 1 dimensional (hoof it to drogba, lampard picks up the peices), but with deco they will play better football.

plus it will free ballack up, who i rate much better than lampard.

with lampard they play this:

------lampard-----
essien-------ballack

but I think this is better:

------ballack--------
Deco-------essien

plus its yet another cheater they have now. if only essien came to us instead as he's a good guy and I think can be the best in the world given the right system and team :(

spurs have signed Gomez (psv 'keeper) apparently aswell.

Last edited:

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
however i dnt believe deco will cope too well with the physical nature of the prem, he goes over far too easily which u dnt get away with in the prem as u do in the euro champs or european football

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
catania have followed up the signing of Dica with some guy from Boca anyone confirm?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
siatanhai said:
catania have followed up the signing of Dica with some guy from Boca anyone confirm?
Ledesma... WTF?

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
manutd fan said:
spurs have signed Gomez (psv 'keeper) apparently aswell.
fantastic keeper, but prone to the occasional howler. i wouldnt be surprised to see spurs knocked out of the uefa cup during the season cos of a gomes howler.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just realized that Fiorentina has signed Vargas and Felipe Melo.

While Manchester city has signed JO from CSKA for 24 million euros

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CentreD13 said:
Didnt they sign vargas a while ago?

Maybe... but i forgot... freaking dumping shit damn I FORGOT !!!!

peanut.jpg

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
siatanhai said:
that the one, it hasnt already been mentioned has it?
No but I'm surprised he signed for Catania, did the big teams forget to make an offer?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
A.C.MILAN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
7/2/2008

MILAN - A.C.Milan announces that the player Elia Legati has been sold on loan to AS Monaco Football Club, with the option of buying him at the end of the season

Sold on loan ..that sounds weird: |

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
maybe they paid to get him on loan

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Az. said:
A.C.MILAN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
7/2/2008

MILAN - A.C.Milan announces that the player Elia Legati has been sold on loan to AS Monaco Football Club, with the option of buying him at the end of the season

Sold on loan ..that sounds weird: |

It's not weird.

Sold on loan means that Monaco has paid some money for one year loan deal. Same like Zaragoza had to pay 2-3 millions for R.Oliveira for the loan.

Loans can be for free too, just that the other team has to pay his % of the wages depends on the deal they made.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Madrid, Man United Chase Falcao

According to reports from the Spanish press River Plate's highly-rated Colombian international Radamel Falcao Garcia is being chased by both Real Madrid and Manchester United...

Radamel Falcao Garcia is without doubt one of the most talented players to have emerged from South American football in recent years, and it is just a matter of time before the prolific striker joins one of Europe's big guns.

The Colombian international has attracted interest from Real Madrid and Manchester United in recent days, something that his agent Nestor Sivori has confirmed: "He is being followed by both clubs."

Reports from Argentina also indicate that a move to one of these clubs could be on the cards, and the player himself admitted that he may have already played his final match for River Plate.

However, Sivori affirmed that "nothing is concrete" but "when the right moment comes we will analyze all our possibilities."

A few months back Falcao's club, River Plate, rejected an offer of €15 million for the player from AC Milan, as well as big money moves to Aston Villa and Fluminense of Brazil.

The striker, who was born on the 10th of February 1986 in Santa Marta, was one of River's key players in their Clausura Championship title triumph last season, scoring 6 goals in 16 matches.

"I'm happy for this interest, because it will surely allow River to continue growing," said Falcao. "I haven't received any offers and for now I will stay at River Plate."

Falcao has made 58 appearances for River Plate and has scored 21 goals. At an international level he has played 15 encounters with 9 goals to his name.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^

we've been heavily linked with him for a while now, apparently he's our second target after berbatov. Does anyone know anything about him?

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
dev1L said:
Madrid, Man United Chase Falcao

According to reports from the Spanish press River Plate's highly-rated Colombian international Radamel Falcao Garcia is being chased by both Real Madrid and Manchester United...

Radamel Falcao Garcia is without doubt one of the most talented players to have emerged from South American football in recent years, and it is just a matter of time before the prolific striker joins one of Europe's big guns.

The Colombian international has attracted interest from Real Madrid and Manchester United in recent days, something that his agent Nestor Sivori has confirmed: "He is being followed by both clubs."

Reports from Argentina also indicate that a move to one of these clubs could be on the cards, and the player himself admitted that he may have already played his final match for River Plate.

However, Sivori affirmed that "nothing is concrete" but "when the right moment comes we will analyze all our possibilities."

A few months back Falcao's club, River Plate, rejected an offer of €15 million for the player from AC Milan, as well as big money moves to Aston Villa and Fluminense of Brazil.

The striker, who was born on the 10th of February 1986 in Santa Marta, was one of River's key players in their Clausura Championship title triumph last season, scoring 6 goals in 16 matches.

"I'm happy for this interest, because it will surely allow River to continue growing," said Falcao. "I haven't received any offers and for now I will stay at River Plate."

Falcao has made 58 appearances for River Plate and has scored 21 goals. At an international level he has played 15 encounters with 9 goals to his name.
Radamel Falcao Garcia Zaraté!!
As much as I love the guy, i dont think hes quite good enough to cut it at the top level yet. I think anohter year, maybe a couple at River might get him there, but i dont think hes going to be a 20 goal a season striker at any of the top clubs right now.
I honestly dont think hes good enough to ever be a 20 goal a season striker for a top club. Hes a good honest hard worker, but he reminds me of Higuain. Doing decently at Madrid, but is pretty replaceable.
I think another year at River, and then a move to a Sampdoria or something would be the best way forward for his career.
Not Milan, and certainly not Manure.

That being said, i would LOVE to have a River player at Milan.
All in all, i dont think hes going to solve our problems, but from an emotional point of view i wouldnt mind him joining us. I dont want him to go to manu though!

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wednesday 2 July, 2008

Inter, Milan and Roma are on red alert after Leo Messi's father confessed “My son dreams of Serie A.”

The Barcelona starlet had always been considered untouchable, but could be allowed to move on this summer as part of the club's revolution.

“For the moment we are thinking of Barcelona, which is a second home for Leo, and he wants to make up for all his injury problems,” Jorge Messi told Sportal.

“Having said that, clearly playing in Italy is the dream of every player, including my son.

“Seeing as nobody knows what will happen in the future, let us just say it is possible that sooner or later that dream can come true.”

The 21-year-old Argentine has long been a target for Inter chief Massimo Moratti, but up until now he was considered beyond all reach.

“Let's just say there has been no official contact with Inter,” continued Messi Sr.

“Nothing official. I prefer not to add anything else to that statement. As I said before, things could change in the future.”

As the Nerazzurri run into problems to sign Jose Mourinho's targets Ricardo Quaresma and Frank Lampard, they could make a definite change of direction for Messi.

President Moratti has always said Messi is his dream signing and at long last that could become reality.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul2o.html

Surely this is a load of rubbish?

Schedule