Krzysztof Piątek Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
+ Higuain to that list

Each one is playing in a better team, except for Pato :lol:
But let's pretend our problem is the striker because we can't play like a team to save our lives and we need someone like Ibra or Sheva to bail us out. :proud:

and who is actually setting the world on fire? out of the ones we let go in the recent past.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Swap with Moise Kean in Jan window pls!

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Sell and bring back Super Pippo, I'm sure even at his age now he will be more of a nuisance for defenders ;)

In all honestly though, I'd still like to give Piatek the chance to excel again. He is not a striker who's going to create for himself so once we start getting more of an attacking system down (if we ever will) I'd like to see what he's made of. We don't provide good service, but hopefully we will get to see how he does with good service, then if he's still sucking as hard, I'd be cool with a sale for a quick profit. Would ideally love Belotti here, Milan fan since childhood and even if he is "off" he still plays well because he does other things besides score (hold up play, link up play, runs all game long, brings teammates into the match, is strong), something Piatek currently does none of.

Last edited:

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
onSesl4.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/vLWwjAA.gif

pcUBFWe.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
He needs to raise him game or should be dropped for an extended period of time.

Last season he was a superhero and this year he goes over at the scent of the opposition and is always complaining. He doesnt make runs to lose his marker either. I am just sick of a player I had such high expectations for.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He is not good enough. We were robbed by genoa as usual

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He has one world class characteristic to his name and that is regression.

From a bomber to a diving missfiring problem.

Amazing...

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is still amazing to see what confidence can do. From destroying Napoli with that crazy goals, to diver who can't hit the target and shoots from any opportunity he gets

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, hope we can see a glimpse of the old form.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yes, hope we can see a glimpse of the old form.

When you look back even the likes of matri used to score goals like the one he scored against napoli.

We were robbed

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Despite the slow start to the season, is he still an appealing player to some clubs in Europe? Maybe we could use him as a bargaining chip. PSG for Cavani + cash? Or to a Premier League club?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Official: Krzysztof Piątek Thread

maybe united if we are lucky

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Utd want Haaland

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Despite the slow start to the season, is he still an appealing player to some clubs in Europe? Maybe we could use him as a bargaining chip. PSG for Cavani + cash? Or to a Premier League club?

Even with his crap form atm, i really doubt we will lose money on him if we decide to sell. His price is a bargain for a player who scored that many goals in a season

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
past results don’t guarantee future performance

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
past results don’t guarantee future performance

Wtf?

You know, there is a reason why Piatek is more expensive than Borini? Because, IN THE PAST, he played better than Borini :lol:

Last edited:

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Do you mean Piatek + cash for Cavani? No way PSG want him though. They have Icardi who is a Piatek clone, except much better.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Only scored 1 goal from open play, matri level striker :fp:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Extremely disappointed that he ended up being a one-season wonder. It's pretty clear how extremely limited he is as a player. We should seriously think of selling him unless he changes his attitude and throws himself into chances like he did last year. The diving and the lack of composure is just so frustrating to watch. Would really rather we play Leao and dump Piatek as soon as we can before too many teams realize how bad he is.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Diving again at every opportunity. There was also a passage of play where he had the ball with no one ahead and he dribbled blindly forward into 3-4 players only to flop and then look to the ref.

He also misses every headed chance.

Maddening.