Reaction score
woo! second post!

I REALLY hope we land the mighty...

:star:ZLATAN:star:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
3rd bittttch!!!

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Last edited:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
missed the podium :( at least top 5 no CL
Silvio please today before the game: "we signed Ibra" and I go bananas.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
I hope it is true that berlu Will announce someone today. But i doubt this Will happening.:(

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Wooo first 10 post.

But it's sad the other one closed.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
i dont think we will land ibra till the final week of august.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are successive, continuously, the rumors about the possible passage of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Barcelona to AC Milan. The latest rumors gathered by our editorial staff present a sufficiently detailed to provide for the following: AC Milan would be willing to ask the consideration of the attacker Swedish Barcelona on loan, with the possibility of a biennial renewal, which would allow the Rossoneri to buy the tag player in several installments. Former Inter, the Rossoneri, propose a three-year contract by 7.5 million per year, which would confirm the availability by Ibra, to accept the spread of Pharaonic engagement, nine million more than net premiums, which perceives in Catalonia.

heyy ibra is just 28 he can and will play wordclass football for at least 3 years and 7.5 mil is big but we pay 4 to kamikaze and next year he oddo janku inzagi will leave we will free more than 22 mil wages + we can sell hunter next year(i hoped this couse he sucks)and bring palosch back

Last edited by a moderator:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan, the possible formula for the Rossoneri lead Ibra
08/22/2010 13:40 by Peter Mazzara article read 3025 times

Are successive, continuously, the rumors about the possible passage of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Barcelona to AC Milan. The latest rumors gathered by our editorial staff present a sufficiently detailed to provide for the following: AC Milan would be willing to ask the consideration of the attacker Swedish Barcelona on loan, with the possibility of a biennial renewal, which would allow the Rossoneri to buy the tag player in several installments. Former Inter, the Rossoneri, propose a three-year contract by 7.5 million per year, which would confirm the availability by Ibra, to accept the spread of Pharaonic engagement, nine million more than net premiums, which perceives in Catalonia.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

heyy ibra is just 28 he can and will play wordclass football for at least 3 years and 7.5 mil is big but we pay 4 to kamikaze and next year he oddo janku inzagi will leave we will free more than 22 mil wages + we can sell hunter next year(i hoped this couse he sucks)and bring palosch back

you beat me to it :D

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We are getting closer and closer...

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Yeah Ibra style make him not decline fast in his early 30's, similar to Drogba...
Hope this will happen honestly, even if we must forget Dzeko for the consequence.

Gattuso #8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
read that zlatan didn't celebrate witht he team yesterday after the victory

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Ibra style make him not decline fast in his early 30's, similar to Drogba...
Hope this will happen honestly, even if we must forget Dzeko for the consequence.

i want dzeko more but right now i want Milan to win something and with ibra we have 40 maybe 50% more chance to win imagine..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Zlatan Ibrahimovic.............
.....................................................Pato...........

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dinho..............................

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,prince.K...........................flamini
.............................Pirlo .................

zambrotta /anto..........silva.....nesta.....sokratis

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

1 thing more did you know ibra is also a Bosnian like dzeko

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
7.5 is not little. I would suggest to sign a contract with his wage declining every year... not like Dinho where his wage was rising until this year.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1 thing more did you know ibra is also a Bosnian like dzeko

True, I know that :D
Yeah I want Dzeko more too, but if Ibra comes I can't complain too.

Btw one for sure, I'm not a hypocrite/gloryhunter on ibra case, never hate him at his jube n merda times.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I hope we get rid of Borriello and not Huntelaar, id rather give hunter another chance as we would most likely have a new system under Allegri.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
7.5 is not little. I would suggest to sign a contract with his wage declining every year... not like Dinho where his wage was rising until this year.

i know but paying 3.7 or 4 mil to hunter is patethic zlatan is 5 X better player than hunter and borri

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I think its fair number for player at his stature tbh

one of hunter/borri wages + kaladze wages if get ridden already cover his wages.

@Donato
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
ah Shit I missed the threat sequel :mad: :tongue:

:star:ZLATAN:star: Berlu announced him today, than we could see the season tickets rises in just a week :D

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Zlataaaaan will surely be announced today... please Papa Silvio...

Status
Not open for further replies.