Suso "Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre" Thread

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I don't understand this management though. Can't they negotiate better release clauses? 70 with Donna, 50 with Suso, that's not much.

you expect fat fuck mirabelli who comes from the mountains to be able to negotiate? the idiot admitted even getting bonucci was dumb luck and bonucci was offered to him. mirabelli would rather spend 30m on kalinic and 18m on musacchio with another 20m thrown towards 32 year old biglia lol

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
you expect fat fuck mirabelli who comes from the mountains to be able to negotiate? the idiot admitted even getting bonucci was dumb luck and bonucci was offered to him. mirabelli would rather spend 30m on kalinic and 18m on musacchio with another 20m thrown towards 32 year old biglia lol

It is okay to dislike Mirabelli but you can take it a little easier on the insults.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

I understand Kalinic and Biglia, but what's wrong with 18m for Musacchio?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
One of the players with the highest ceiling in this squad.

n00bs once again proving their n00bness for not understanding his situation. He played on the win for a whole year. This year the team is new, he has a new position, the formation has changed and he's got one of the most complex roles.

Maybe he'll come through maybe not, but to judge him out after a couple of games shows that you guys really don't understand this sport.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's literally been two or three games. Even if he was still playing on the wing, every player is prone to a few bad games in a row. Why should we worry about Suso when he started the season in awesome form?

Everyone here thinks they are genius coach, and that they can point out all these technical issues with our players, Montella, and the team in general. Maybe, just maybe, this is a team that hasn't quite come together yet and will need more time. Maybe. Orrrrrr, you know, it's the formation, or all our players are horrible. Probs one of those reasons

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Or, maybe it's that Suso is horrible centrally, as pretty much everyone has been saying.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He very well might be but I'm not willing to make that conclusion after 3 games. There should be an adjustment period expected. I can understand why he would struggle with less space but at the same time, I think Suso has the ability to play through the middle. Give him some time, if he still sucks then something will have to change obviously

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So far playing in CM like in the second half seems to be the best solution for him in a system with 3 at the back.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Played a free role 2nd Half. cm / cf

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
When most people are not satisfied with their best player, it tells something about the team.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Can't understand how some people here don't like him.

Montella should be sucking him after every game. Dragging his ass both seasons

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He is improving.. good signs.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Can't understand how some people here don't like him.

Montella should be sucking him after every game. Dragging his ass both seasons

Not worth it trying to understand people. Anyway, he will be gone this summer or even this winter with that 50m clause.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems like we are still Suso-dependable. He's the only player who can do unexpected things.

It would be a shame to loose him even if with 50M we can do good things. It'd like to see Deulo back in january and forming that trident with him in front of the 5-man midfield. The more player who can make magic happen the better.

Gesendet von meinem TA-1012 mit Tapatalk

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Is the 50m release clause confirmed?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
50m was such a beta move by milan.

indeed :(

They should move fast and sign another contract, even if it means increasing his salary, it is totally worth it.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Pjanic and higuain were bought with release clauses?

These are transfer fees set by the clubs, not in the contract.

Just as Torino president is asking 100mil for Belotti.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well napolis president said that he wouldn’t sell any player to juve.. but since they payed higuains release clause he couldn’t do anything about it.. and it was up to the player. Same with pjanic.. that is why serie a clubs started doing those “anti-juve” contracts?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
In Italy you have a tribunal in which these things can be settled, for fees and not so long ago: co-ownership not by contract.

Pjanic wanted a move to Juve so they accepted the best bid of Juve and Napoli president...no one would have rejected a 92mil offer.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In Italy you have a tribunal in which these things can be settled, for fees and not so long ago: co-ownership not by contract.

Pjanic wanted a move to Juve so they accepted the best bid of Juve and Napoli president...no one would have rejected a 92mil offer.

what about that rumoured 100M clause for foreign clubs for Belotti? And the release clause of Donnas contract? Are you that clauses are illegal in italy so basically all that stuff written about release clauses are made up stories?

Serious question. I'm just wondering. It's the first time I hear release clauses are illegal in Italy. I knew that obligations to buy are illegal, but not release clauses.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
what about that rumoured 100M clause for foreign clubs for Belotti? And the release clause of Donnas contract? Are you that clauses are illegal in italy so basically all that stuff written about release clauses are made up stories?

Serious question. I'm just wondering. It's the first time I hear release clauses are illegal in Italy. I knew that obligations to buy are illegal, but not release clauses.

I didn’t k ow about the loan+obligation being illegal.

As far as I know, release clauses are made up by the media during translation .
Cairo is a master bullshitter.....a club can ask any amount they want for example 100mil, just to drive up the price. Having a price set is much better than keeping an unhappy player.
Never heard about Donnaruma having a release clause.

Iirc release clauses were stopped in Italy after the implementation of arrest-Johnny-Bosman

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is improving.. good signs.

He is getting better and better last few seasons without exception...very nice trait to have :)

It might be over hype but i think he can possibly become a next lvl player.. "almost a phenomenon" under right circumstances, if he keeps improving

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Ea cunts. Bernardo Silva isn’t better