Videogames Thread

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
vanilla skyrim is boring AF. modders made that game

witcher's world feels alive and the lore is interesting. what I like about the franchise is that plenty of the choices you have to make are not objectively good, because either way you will probably fuck someone over

And most of the time you don't know instantly how badly you fucked up with your choices, great game :thumbsup:

I love that it also provides either your choices from witcher 2 if u have a save from that game, or in a dialogue somewhere in the beginning of the game, and does choices impact your experience in witcher 3.

As for Skyrim, its half a decade older, can't really compare them. Elder scrolls lore is amazing as well, and in the next game it will be more "witcher like".

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Finished DmC, fantastic game: 9,5/10 (finale was not so special).

now i'm playing Binary Domain..... very interesting story, poor gameplay, I'm done.... I need something new, maybe Bayonetta, Enslaved, El Shaddai or Castlevania Lords of Shadow.... these are my last months with the PS3.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
And most of the time you don't know instantly how badly you fucked up with your choices, great game :thumbsup:

I love that it also provides either your choices from witcher 2 if u have a save from that game, or in a dialogue somewhere in the beginning of the game, and does choices impact your experience in witcher 3.

As for Skyrim, its half a decade older, can't really compare them. Elder scrolls lore is amazing as well, and in the next game it will be more "witcher like".

I downloaded yesterday the fit girl repack rip to see if my PC can handle it. I played a couple of missions. It was okay, so I delete everything.
Then I bought the steam version and it started from where I stopped in the torrent rip. 😂

Interesting so the decisions are really that important...?
Elder scrolls 6 will be in 2019-20. It’s true that it’s incomparable.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea...

I got the Arabic version of the game...

Only realized there was nudity in the original game after I finished it...

Good, nudity is haram and it only makes the scenes too long.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
RESIDENT EVIL 2 REMAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhh i need this

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The witcher: just got to Toussaint ...fuck, it's such an amazing refreshing contrast with the rest of the game world

Skellige was also very impressive

this must be one of the better and underated games in the last years

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
The witcher: just got to Toussaint ...fuck, it's such an amazing refreshing contrast with the rest of the game world

Skellige was also very impressive

this must be one of the better and underrated games in the last years

nah

everybody loves it and CD projekt

the cyberpunk game they're developing rm only needed 1 concept pic to get loads of fans hyped

the first game is really underrated. I loved it, but a lot of people ignored it because of the unusual combat system

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
nah

everybody loves it and CD projekt

the cyberpunk game they're developing rm only needed 1 concept pic to get loads of fans hyped

the first game is really underrated. I loved it, but a lot of people ignored it because of the unusual combat system

I didn’t even know about the first. So to me this is underrated...I only played Skyrim and battlefield series.
Maybe I’ll try the first one out in the future. Once you got to know the handling and characters the combat becomes more logical.

Cyberpunk 2077 seems very promising.

The thing I like most about CD Projekt is that there is no censorship. Elder scrolls seems like a children fairytale now.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Witcher 1 & 2 were on sale on steam last week i think, not sure if they still are. Bought bought them both for 5 euros (hd remakes and all).

Didn't start playing them yet, still doing side quests in Witcher 3, best game ever.

I also bought Rayman Legends, such a fun game. Me and the wife are having a blast with it.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Witcher 1 & 2 were on sale on steam last week i think, not sure if they still are. Bought bought them both for 5 euros (hd remakes and all).

Didn't start playing them yet, still doing side quests in Witcher 3, best game ever.

I also bought Rayman Legends, such a fun game. Me and the wife are having a blast with it.

I agree that it’s the best game until now.

They really expanded the open-world movement.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
The Witcher was phenomenal, however the new God of War was better to me. That game is special

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
horizon zero dawn still best looking game imo...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Witcher was phenomenal, however the new God of War was better to me. That game is special

Waiting for it to come on sale, never played the previous ones, but looks fun enough.

Doesn't it get repetitive though? Seems very hack and slash.

Also this week end, me and my friends are gonna geek out and hold a Mortal Kombat tournament :D

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for it to come on sale, never played the previous ones, but looks fun enough.

Also this week end, me and my friends are gonna geek out and hold a Mortal Kombat tournament :D

MK brings back memories.

:proud:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I loved the older games and didn't want them to change, and was skeptical at how it would turn out, especially with the kid, couldn't have been more wrong though. You don't need to play the others either, you can start with this one just fine. Although I do recommend.

I didn't find it repetitive, great story, characters, constantly unlocking moves

Speaking of Mortal Kombat - that's what I was hoping to be revealed at e3 for a new game to drop this year, but it never came :( Mortal Kombat X is great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva
I loved the older games and didn't want them to change, and was skeptical at how it would turn out, especially with the kid, couldn't have been more wrong though. You don't need to play the others either, you can start with this one just fine. Although I do recommend.

I didn't find it repetitive, great story, characters, constantly unlocking moves

I feel the same way. Was unsure before I tried it, but it was like 30% off a few weeks ago, and the game is a true masterpiece! Very different game from the other 3 though, that has to be said. The game world and the dialogue is top tier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Will have to get it on the near future. Just finished playing the Heart of Stone expansion for Witcher 3.

Brilliant story telling as always. Currently playing blood and wine, its all so..French :))

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
does anyone here play NBA 2k18? I'm thinking about ditching fifa and playing another sports game, any opinions regarding the NBA 2k series would be appreciated.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i used to play 2k (mostly mycareer) but it's stagnated, some would even say it's getting worse. did not really enjoy 17 or 18.

the GM mode is pretty well made if you're into that

they started acting like EA: mostly focusing on myteam (ut) and ignoring other game modes

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Haven't played since 2k12, but apparently microtransactions have taken over the myCareer mode

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
So far I can only say that Xbox One is truly amazing, except for the useless Kinect. Game pass is what I needed because except for Pes/Fifa I don't care about multiplayer and I easily get bored of many games. I know such games as The Walk of Us, God of H/S and Genius Kojima's gems are Sony exclusives, but well... I bet there is decent stuff also on this MS console :)

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
have not played anything in the past couple of months

i think i ll just wait on VR to become a bit more interesting and i ll build a set up then

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I got so bored I'm replaying Doom (2016), great game tbh.

In the same boat as Andrei, I don't want to spend any money on a video game system, there is nothing out there that really satisfies the high intellectual and creative craving that a veteran gamer like me has.

Ok fine I actually don't have time + spare cash to spend, would really like to buy a Switch with Mario and Zelda.
The number of PS4 games I've played is pitifully low, I'd like to play through most of the classic games that appear in every best of PS4 lists, like Bloodborne and Nier Automata. I've even missed out on Uncharted 4. Someday...

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You don't need to play Nier, just listen to the soundtrack - so good.

Playing Octopath Traveler on the switch which is really good.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
God of war ruined games for me. Bought like 10 games in last 2 months and cant play them.....becasue they re boring after gow. Last time same sh*t happened was after bloodborne and witcher.

Just imagine witcher story and quests with gow gameplay :proud:.

Waiting for spiderman patiently....

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
I thought Game Pass was perfect for me but a physical copy is much better than 5 digital games... sorry dear MS. So i've activated the :g: mode and I've bought Prey + ME Andromeda for 20€.

So far (5 hours of play) Prey seems an absolute masterpiece, can't believe the vote on metacritic is only 7,8.

Andromeda started very bad but now, after more than 1 hour, looks the typical enjoyable game of the Mass Effect series.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Anybody Play Fifa18 and would fancy a Game? My PSN is "Fiostyle"

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
pes 2019 - milan and inter are in the demo