The Rumour Commode VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdpktt

Mesbah Fanboy
Reaction score
Doesn't Real Madrid still owe us money from the Kaka sale?

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I believe Galliani will have a meeting with Silvio and bring Kaka and another midfielder...
What I don't understand is why Allegri put Yepes and Bonera and not Acerbi - Zapata instead... Why didn't he played Bonera vs Juve if he thinks they are compatibile? And, the other thing is, why are we paying Traore 2M to sit on the bench?

Because they bought the wrong player, should have been diame free transfer from wigan.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Milan Channel, Kaka: "I want to go away from the Real." And the channel adds, "Perez would do it for free from"

Come directly from the words of Madrid Ricardo Kaka.

The problem is that Jesus tells him a 4-5 million salary isn't enough.
He loves Milan. But not that much.

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Milan Channel, Kaka: "I want to go away from the Real." And the channel adds, "Perez would do it for free from"

Come directly from the words of Madrid Ricardo Kaka. Milan Channel, the pregame Milan-Sampdoria, has given statements to Ricardo Kaka: "I want to get away from Real. Whether Milan or Poggibonsi: I want to go away." The thematic channel, also have reported that Real Madrid president Florentino Perez would be willing to do it for free data from the Brazilian good relations with the leaders of the Rossoneri.

Kaka will be good signing but this 4-3-3 will kill us

Waaait. Kaka on a free transfer?! No way! That's awesome! :eek:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Abbiati
De Sciglio-Mexes-Zapata-Antonini
Shit-Montolivo-Shit
Kaka-Robinho
Pazzini​

I mean, kind of a decent squad, but we are outgunned in Italy either way this year I believe.

And God forbid what will happen when Montolivo gets injured or suspended.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
merkel, doesn't need ibra to play well at AM :proud:

thank you galliani, for getting rid of our only talented youth product for an overrated overpriced player with a horrible hair cut.

My hair combusted merely from reading this post.

The problem is that Jesus tells him a 4-5 million salary isn't enough.
He loves Milan. But not that much.

Kaka: Milan is closest to the sky, yes, but above the sky is Jesus :proud:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
merkel, the one we traded for el-sharawy plus cash, scored for genoa... whilst el shaarawy playing for a much better team, could barely make an impact today.

just though that needed to be known.

ive always thought merkel was a better player than elshaarawy. the punk lacks character that merkel has plenty of.

That is because El Shaawary played as the focal point of our attack today. He is neither strong enough nor has the skill set of a CF to do that.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
My hair combusted merely from reading this post.

I know you heavily overrate boateng and you adore him, but please don't buy into the SES hype :fp:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
If we continue down this path, im expecting commode 7 by december...otherwisde commode 7 by mid january.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I know you heavily overrate boateng and you adore him, but please don't buy into the SES hype :fp:

I know he has flaws. I appreciate when he does something very good, but I do notice that he's below average and invisible quite often.

However, he is better than Merkel and I do hold the opinion that it was better for us to buy SES if it meant getting rid of Merkel.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Wait.... are we saying SES isn't good? Lol

did he not have some big moments last year. Not bad for an 18 year old. He's got a ways to go though, and given too much responsibility.

He's got high potential.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
well at least roma are loosing too

why on earth would that bring us comfort. Roma wasn't great last year, and they are a building project with good young pieces that are capable of brilliance and they are STICKING with this project.

What about us?

Milano7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Pato, Messi, TS33, Neuer
we're so shit, inter and juve have won both of their games....:(

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always

did he not have some big moments last year. Not bad for an 18 year old. He's got a ways to go though, and given too much responsibility.

He's got high potential.

No, he had a bad game. He's done.

I don't understand how people can give up on him while criticising Italian youth development.

Milano7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Pato, Messi, TS33, Neuer
why on earth would that bring us comfort. Roma wasn't great last year, and they are a building project with good young pieces that are capable of brilliance and they are STICKING with this project.

What about us?

we're just not the only good team that lost:D

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Elsewhere, our former youth player + transfer target Davide Astori is having a nightmare of a game against Genoa. Error that led to goal + gave a penalty.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

He's got high potential.

I don't see his potential being that much higher than merkels, genoa ripped off galliani.

the kid is talented, but he can't help us much now, merkel would have been a starter at this Milan.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Ses has definitely higher potential then Merkel. That being said there was no reason for selling Merkel.

"Invest in youth", "make a long term plan" all this bullshit being said... and then sell your most talented midfielder. Bravo. Bravo. Job well done

This team has lost the sight of things they wanna achieve. I am seeing our management just filling holes to survive month after month.

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
commode vi :star:

we will sign kaka, jovetic, and de jong in this thread :)

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know he has flaws. I appreciate when he does something very good, but I do notice that he's below average and invisible quite often.

However, he is better than Merkel and I do hold the opinion that it was better for us to buy SES if it meant getting rid of Merkel.

Im not saying we should let go of Boateng or SES, but I do believe Merkel would add something to this lackluster midfield of Nocerino-Montolivo-Flamini.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't see his potential being that much higher than merkels, genoa ripped off galliani.

the kid is talented, but he can't help us much now, merkel would have been a starter at this Milan.
Yep. Especially when Allegri plays without a true CF. Merkel would start over Flamini/Nocerino for sure and provide something for this lacklustered midfield.

Ses has definitely higher potential then Merkel. That being said there was no reason for selling Merkel.

Invest in youth, make a long term plan all this bullshit being said... and then sell your most talented midfielder. Bravo. Bravo. Job well done.
All the while, we kept Muntari who got injured on his own (unprofessional) and Flamini (who adds nothing to the midfield)

NVD'ACM

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
@costanza
b shakhse az 94ta b hal milane enghad ablahane yadam nemiad

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
We need to reach comode VII. 7 is a magical number.

I am going superstitious.

Status
Not open for further replies.