Italian Football Thread III

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Cagliari has so much giant-killing potential this season..

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Okay when is inter turning back to inter?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
inter definitely second best team. Not because they beat empoli. Look at their squad depth and it is pretty obvious thay they have solid personnel. They are going to be incredibly tough to beat for most teams.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
inter definitely second best team. Not because they beat empoli. Look at their squad depth and it is pretty obvious thay they have solid personnel. They are going to be incredibly tough to beat for most teams.

I wouldn't say 2nd best yet, perhaps among the top 3 teams. Ancelotti's Napoli are shaping up nicely too, and its too early to say which team is better.

Juve are still far ahead though, I think they might break the Serie A record in terms of number of points.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Inter aren't close to Juve and Napoli. I expect them to slip to 4th at least by January.

Rolando Maran though.. newfound admiration at how he has got this Cagliari playing. Beautiful football yesterday, could have easily been 2-2.

Juventus are living rather dangerously at the moment. And Allegri knows that. Except for the Udinese and Napoli matches in the league, and Man Utd and Valencia in the Champions League, they've looked clearly inferior to their level last year. Yet they keep getting points due to the other teams not being clinical enough. If they sit on their laurels, they'll drop points and spark a title race.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Inter aren't close to Juve and Napoli. I expect them to slip to 4th at least by January.

Rolando Maran though.. newfound admiration at how he has got this Cagliari playing. Beautiful football yesterday, could have easily been 2-2.

Juventus are living rather dangerously at the moment. And Allegri knows that. Except for the Udinese and Napoli matches in the league, and Man Utd and Valencia in the Champions League, they've looked clearly inferior to their level last year. Yet they keep getting points due to the other teams not being clinical enough. If they sit on their laurels, they'll drop points and spark a title race.

:star:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
45301660_263106377889285_5918044641273315328_n.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
dvj Vanja! vperjod!

woah :eek: what a goalkick

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Binho still leading.

651b5f606aebe7bd38dc721df453dadd.jpg

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score

You worried about Juve being inferior atm lolol. Why would they go all out in November. They are veteran team and know exactly what they are doing. Serie A is like a warm up for them for CL. They will win Serie A with eyes closed.. the only thing they are gearing up for is to win CL.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
he was probably framed.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Inter has to show good form in december-january period before they can be called second best team. They always have huge drop in form.

Top 4 certainly.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
With current situation, I'm 90% sure it's gonna be: Juve, Napoli, Inter, Milan. This might change a bit after winter mercato, although unlikely.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Swagger the Lady Killer :lol:

bishes these days are trying to get pregnant with rich boys to claim social welfare benefits rofl :lol:. Got to be smart.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
With current situation, I'm 90% sure it's gonna be: Juve, Napoli, Inter, Milan. This might change a bit after winter mercato, although unlikely.

Certainly looks like it. It will be good to have Juve, Inter and Milan in the CL again. Serie A desperately needs a strong Inter and a strong Milan, I always said that these are the only teams which can break Juve's dominance.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bobby English! Beautiful goal. God I love Parma so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Parma! Get bent torino !

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Need for this week. Please, sod Lod

Atalanta win
Sampdoria V Roma draw
Napoli loss
Sass v Lazio... draw

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Amazing water polo football from the 59th minute of Genoa Napoli. Ball just not travelling due to water logged pitch. But very good Napoli comeback at 1-2 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schedule