Week 34: AC Milan (1) vs Bologna (1) - 22/04/2012

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
who's coming back from injury for this one?

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
who's coming back from injury for this one?

Abate and Ambro will be back and Thiago may as well be back. he will be tested tomorrow if he will make it or not.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Abate and Ambro will be back and Thiago may as well be back. he will be tested tomorrow if he will make it or not

wasnt he tested today?? im sure i read it on @milanello

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
wasnt he tested today?? im sure i read it on @milanello

yeah my bad it was today but tomorrow we may se the results of the test? I hope we take it easy on him and not rush him back wait till he get 100% fit then play him.

Diavolo666

Banned
Reaction score
Hope we win.But Bologna are on fire this season.Its gonna be hard.
Flamini to come back and score and win 1-0 like last year anyone :proud:

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Well this week off should really help us out . Not only dont we have any suspended players but we should be getting back Abate-TS-Antonini-Zambro-Mesbah-Ambro-MVB-Merkel-Flamini . If everything goes well we should only have pato and maybe Boateng injured for this one . Plus guys like ibra-nocerino-urby-nesta will get some needed rest wereas players like gattuso-cassano-seedorf have the extra week to get a little more match fit .

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Well this week off should really help us out . Not only dont we have any suspended players but we should be getting back Abate-TS-Antonini-Zambro-Mesbah-Ambro-MVB-Merkel-Flamini . If everything goes well we should only have pato and maybe Boateng injured for this one . Plus guys like ibra-nocerino-urby-nesta will get some needed rest wereas players like gattuso-cassano-seedorf have the extra week to get a little more match fit.

sounds good. if all goes to plan then we should expect victory with minimal problems

Last edited:

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Juve plays Roma, we have to win to put them under pressure.

Sounds dirty but we really needed the break.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Well this week off should really help us out . Not only dont we have any suspended players but we should be getting back Abate-TS-Antonini-Zambro-Mesbah-Ambro-MVB-Merkel-Flamini . If everything goes well we should only have pato and maybe Boateng injured for this one . Plus guys like ibra-nocerino-urby-nesta will get some needed rest wereas players like gattuso-cassano-seedorf have the extra week to get a little more match fit .

if this is true then it will be closest to a full strength squad we've had available all year.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Pioli's teams are always dangerous, we fucked up in the first leg when we didnt kill them off, I hope we finish the job early.

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
Pato, Roma, Thiago, Ambrosini and Boateng had individual trainings at Milanello yesterday.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the timing of the break came at a great time for us......

Hopefully we can recover some more players from injuries, and some can find their form (Aquilani hasn't been in top form in any point this season). The break can do the entire team a lot of good. For Juve it doesn't make a difference because they always had 6 days break between every game, it'll make a difference for us.

Hopefully, we'll win the next two games versus Bologna and Genoa, both at the San Siro. Juve have a game at home to Roma and away to Cesena. They will win both, but Roma are only 4 points off from the third spot, they should spit blood to try to win it. That third spot will mean the world for a team building a project like Roma. If they fail to do it, you can expect the coach to be sacked. I think Juve's hardest game will be against Lecce though, when we face Siena. Our hardest will be versus Inter, where I think we will lose the game - as it is Inter's last chance to make a mark this season.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don't believe the mafia will lose any points, they are playing each game like it is the CL final, anyway if they lost points somehow,and we had a chance to win the scudetto by winning our remaining games, but we couldn't beat Inter with our full team, i think allegri should be sacked on the spot because by that we would be failing to win any big teams when it matters, and this is one of the games that matter the most and he has no excuse of injures / fitness if we lose.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Jawad do you even realize how repetitive you've become? Every post "Allegri should be sacked" yadda yadda yadda.. Get of his dick already.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Jawad do you even realize how repetitive you've become? Every post "Allegri should be sacked" yadda yadda yadda.. Get of his dick already.

yup, change the record!

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't believe the mafia will lose any points, they are playing each game like it is the CL final, anyway if they lost points somehow,and we had a chance to win the scudetto by winning our remaining games, but we couldn't beat Inter with our full team, i think allegri should be sacked on the spot because by that we would be failing to win any big teams when it matters, and this is one of the games that matter the most and he has no excuse of injures / fitness if we lose.

have you ever considered that we are actually playing a good season and the problem is that juve is playing a fantastic season?

our squad is not much better than theirs and they are always fighting and want to win every game whereas we enter sleep mode occasionally and wonder why we dropped points.
i don´t think it will accomplish anything to sack Allegri, we need to improve the squad first.

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Training Updates: Ambrosini made a continuous run. Silva, Pato & Boateng worked separately on the speed & agility.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Training Updates: Ambrosini made a continuous run. Silva, Pato & Boateng worked separately on the speed & agility.

Great news! Thanks for sharing!

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any chance Pato will return this season?

he's got injured for 10-15 days since match against barcelona (away) i believe he's rested them don't want let him to play until last game(i guess) - but rumors he's will play in friendly test him (i remember something like this)

sorry for english

TheoLeo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

FFS Jawad are you applying for Allegri's job, coz you want him to be sacked so badly????

But if it is your opinion that he has to be sacked, I think it's childish

Childish definition:
appropriate to a child
2.Silly and immature.

milanehsan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini,Pato,Nesta,Van basten,kaka
who are the injured and suspended players of bologna?