Loaned Players of AC Milan

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought we co-owned him? I hope he wasn't.. I know it was peanuts, something like 500k for 50%. Not sure if its the first or 2nd half tho.

Salamon was also so promising.. fuck this management. They need to loan our talents to the clubs that'll use them, Bartosz only featured once for Sampdoria ffs :fp:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Fossati may prove me wrong but many of these talents should have been loaned to serie B clubs bar Paloschi, Niang and Oduamadi. The club has simply mishandled their situations and players like Cristante, Petagna, Vergara and Salamon who should have had a solid season of experience are left with almost nothing under their belt. Hopefully they get it right next season and the players who are ready to step up from the Primavera are actually sent to Serie B for experience and the players who have been in Serie B or on loan elsewhere (Fossati, Niang, Vergara, Salamon, etc.) get loaned out to bottom of the table sides in the Serie A so they can actually gain some experience in the top flight.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought we co-owned him? I hope he wasn't.. I know it was peanuts, something like 500k for 50%. Not sure if its the first or 2nd half tho.

Salamon was also so promising.. fuck this management. They need to loan our talents to the clubs that'll use them, Bartosz only featured once for Sampdoria ffs :fp:

He did twice. Once against Roma for Coppa Italia as CB and the other against Catania as DM. Not enough playing time though.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
What ever happened to Simone Calvano? Wasn't he touted to be the next midfield hard man in the mould of Gattuso for us?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vergara scored the winning goal on his debut for Avellino vs Latina. Rodrigo Ely and Gianmario Comi also play for Avellino and are getting significant playing time, so we should keep an eye on this club. Petagna also got his first start for Latina in that game. :thumbsup: :star:

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It looks like Vergara started that game and played its entirety, too. Scoring should keep his place, I would think. If he impresses more and plays regularly, who knows, maybe he could be a good player for us soon.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Vergara scored the winning goal on his debut for Avellino vs Latina. Rodrigo Ely and Gianmario Comi also play for Avellino and are getting significant playing time, so we should keep an eye on this club. Petagna also got his first start for Latina in that game. :thumbsup: :star:

is Ely still owned by us? I was under the impression that we sold him off already

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
is Ely still owned by us? I was under the impression that we sold him off already

We sold him this summer already iirc

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
Vergara played the entire game vs frosinone today 2 game in one week very goof for his developpement

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Verdi is a starter for Empoli it seems and he had a good match vs us. If he continues like this he should be recalled next year. Do we own 100% of him?

I also hope Vergara continues playing regularly, he needs it. He'll of a lot potential in him.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giggs, Ronaldinho, Inzaghi
Verdi is a starter for Empoli it seems and he had a good match vs us. If he continues like this he should be recalled next year. Do we own 100% of him?

I also hope Vergara continues playing regularly, he needs it. He'll of a lot potential in him.

Verdi is co-owned with Torino for some time now, three years if I'm not mistaken. The last deal regarding this situation was closed in June.

Font: http://www.football-italia.net/50731/verdi-co-ownership-renewed

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Full Match Highlights
Vhergara vs the youth team striker we brought up from last season... can't remember his name lol. Big kid, left footed?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gianmario Comi came in at 51st minute for Avellino and scored the winning goal vs Livorno in 89th minute. Vergara again played a full match for Avellino.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys how are our younger players doing? Can anyone give any updates on -

Petagna
Berretta
Comi
Calvano
Oduamadi
Ely
Hottor

ACMagnifico

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu Zambrotta Dida Nesta Pirlo Maldini Pato Robinho Menez Gattuso Ibra Balo Abate
we can recall robinho?

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Guys how are our younger players doing? Can anyone give any updates on -

Petagna
Berretta
Comi
Calvano
Oduamadi
Ely
Hottor

A bit late on this one :

Petagna : Only 8 games for Latina ( Serie B ). Not sure if injured. 0 goals.

Berretta: 11 games for Pro Vercalli (serie B ) and 2 goals.

Comi: Actually just scored the winer to put Avellino into a play-off vs Bologna to see who goes up to Serie A. A total of 23 games and 5 goals.
Ely : 30 games for Avellino and so will also feature in the game vs Bologna for Serie A promotion. I've heard he has been a rock in defence this season.

Calvano : We don't own him anymore, Verona brought him.

Oduamadi : I actually thought we didn't own him anymore ??

Hottor: 8 games and 3 goals for Venezia , who are not even in Serie B

I also mention : Vergara who is also at Avellino. 14 games 1 goal. Not sure if he is behind Ely or has been injured. So potentially we have 3 Milan loanees who will try to get Avellino into Serie A.

D?dac Vil? - 15 games for Eibar ( scond divsion ? )

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
not looking so great for our lads.

di molfetta- hasn't played, must be injured because hes one of benevento's best players

modic- Is on loan at vicenza. there are other talented young CMs there he'll find it hard to get time.

pessina- apparently hasn't played much. lecce will be looking for promotion and will only play him if he guarantees results.

petagna- has played and scored for ascoli. they don't have many strikers, he should get a very good season under his belt.

mastalli- very strange. hasn't featured for lugano in the league even through hes coached by zenga and seemed more than ready for first team football. has apparently played in swiss second division with lugano second string. to make matters worse Piccinocchi (owned by vicenza now) is a regular.

vergara- made a risky choice going to livorno. they are a top three team in serie b and have some great young defenders. calabresi of roma gets played ahead of him. vs ternana they rotated the squad and he was still on the bench. hasn't played yet.

gabriel- wtf was this all about? he could be at carpi getting a full serie a season. hasn't played yet.

mastour- never liked this move. hasn't played yet. who knows whats going on over there.

somedevil

Primavera
Reaction score
not looking so great for our lads.

di molfetta- hasn't played, must be injured because hes one of benevento's best players

modic- Is on loan at vicenza. there are other talented young CMs there he'll find it hard to get time.

pessina- apparently hasn't played much. lecce will be looking for promotion and will only play him if he guarantees results.

petagna- has played and scored for ascoli. they don't have many strikers, he should get a very good season under his belt.

mastalli- very strange. hasn't featured for lugano in the league even through hes coached by zenga and seemed more than ready for first team football. has apparently played in swiss second division with lugano second string. to make matters worse Piccinocchi (owned by vicenza now) is a regular.

vergara- made a risky choice going to livorno. they are a top three team in serie b and have some great young defenders. calabresi of roma gets played ahead of him. vs ternana they rotated the squad and he was still on the bench. hasn't played yet.

gabriel- wtf was this all about? he could be at carpi getting a full serie a season. hasn't played yet.

mastour- never liked this move. hasn't played yet. who knows whats going on over there.

Thanks for this. Is there a place online where we can find such stats?

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Transfermarkt, soccerway and whoscored are all popular sites

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the situation by january:

di molfetta- no idea what happened. hasn't played much in a lega pro team that are fifth in the table. 10 appearances no goals. I expected him to do much better.

modic- Is on loan at vicenza, 11 appearances. they have tons of CM's and they rotate the squad like crazy. has to share minutes with gagliardini and sbrissa and it not doing any of he three any favors. at least its serie b football.

pessina- complete waste. has made 3 appearances. lecce need to get promoted, as predicted they have too much to loose. could go elsewhere, pavia have been linked.

petagna- 16 appearances 4 goals. scored in his last two games. shame the winter break came when it did. have watched him a couple of times, looks unimpressive but we might get 2-3m for him if a serie b side is interested.

mastalli- baffling. went to lugano in the swiss league. coached by zenga and seemed more than ready for first team football. has apparently played in swiss second division with their reserve team. never even made a league debut and his loan was cut short. will probably get loaned to lega pro till june, pavia have been linked. currently back at milan.

vergara- made a risky choice going to livorno. they are a top three team in serie b and have some great young defenders. calabresi of roma gets played ahead of him. has made 7 appearances all one after the other between october/ november. didn't play before or since. livorno are in chaos too sacking pannuci, they should have gotten promoted easily this season with their squad.

gabriel- wtf was this all about? he could be at carpi getting a full serie a season. 3 europa league games and fuck else.

mastour- wtf. played 5 minutes. this kid wasn't even starring in the primavera, completely terrible move. a missed opportunity hope he comes back here this month.

so yeah, not good at all

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the situation by january:

di molfetta- no idea what happened. hasn't played much in a lega pro team that are fifth in the table. 10 appearances no goals. I expected him to do much better.

modic- Is on loan at vicenza, 11 appearances. they have tons of CM's and they rotate the squad like crazy. has to share minutes with gagliardini and sbrissa and it not doing any of he three any favors. at least its serie b football.

pessina- complete waste. has made 3 appearances. lecce need to get promoted, as predicted they have too much to loose. could go elsewhere, pavia have been linked.

petagna- 16 appearances 4 goals. scored in his last two games. shame the winter break came when it did. have watched him a couple of times, looks unimpressive but we might get 2-3m for him if a serie b side is interested.

mastalli- baffling. went to lugano in the swiss league. coached by zenga and seemed more than ready for first team football. has apparently played in swiss second division with their reserve team. never even made a league debut and his loan was cut short. will probably get loaned to lega pro till june, pavia have been linked. currently back at milan.

vergara- made a risky choice going to livorno. they are a top three team in serie b and have some great young defenders. calabresi of roma gets played ahead of him. has made 7 appearances all one after the other between october/ november. didn't play before or since. livorno are in chaos too sacking pannuci, they should have gotten promoted easily this season with their squad.

gabriel- wtf was this all about? he could be at carpi getting a full serie a season. 3 europa league games and fuck else.

mastour- wtf. played 5 minutes. this kid wasn't even starring in the primavera, completely terrible move. a missed opportunity hope he comes back here this month.

so yeah, not good at all

Thanks for the break down

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
verdi came back and got sent on loan again

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i was gonna write a review of how our loanees did, but to be frank every single one of them was terrible.

the best was probably vergara who played 22 matches for the livorno team that has just been relegated to lega pro.

petagna wasn't great but he was sold to atalanta for 750k

in january, mastalli came back from his experience in switzeland with his tail between his legs and wasn't even loaned out again.

the rest either played very little or not at all despite most of them being in lega pro sides.

the worst for me is di molfetta. he was imo the most gifted of the bunch. he was at benevento till january and then rimini for the second half of the season. 20 games 0 goals.

the mastour/ gabriel loans show how damaging it is that galliani can't form alliances with anyone other than genoa/ raiola. they should have gone to a partner team in serie b, who would have had an incentive to play them. other clubs particularly fiorentina and roma did far better with their young players in partner serie b clubs

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i was gonna write a review of how our loanees did, but to be frank every single one of them was terrible.

the best was probably vergara who played 22 matches for the livorno team that has just been relegated to lega pro.

petagna wasn't great but he was sold to atalanta for 750k

in january, mastalli came back from his experience in switzeland with his tail between his legs and wasn't even loaned out again.

the rest either played very little or not at all despite most of them being in lega pro sides.

the worst for me is di molfetta. he was imo the most gifted of the bunch. he was at benevento till january and then rimini for the second half of the season. 20 games 0 goals.

the mastour/ gabriel loans show how damaging it is that galliani can't form alliances with anyone other than genoa/ raiola. they should have gone to a partner team in serie b, who would have had an incentive to play them. other clubs particularly fiorentina and roma did far better with their young players in partner serie b clubs

Vergara was good.

And even though we don't own Piccinocchi anymore, he played well the one game I watched.