The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
I reckon you guys are right in that olmo has other clubs after him who might be more interesting.

But the thing bout being in this position is that a if a player comes it shows Thier temperament in wanting to be part of a project whereby you are willing to work to bring back the European giant,

And b if said player arrives they are drawn to the club which will make it easier to hold them once we are the European giant.

Also it will be so much easier to hold players once we are back with the new tax laws. Btw I believe we will be back on top in this decade.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
His agent said last night he "can't" stop any deal that Dinamo and Milan make, so if he's stalling it's because he's waiting for Leipzig's offer I'd think. In the CL R16 with a good shot of making it further, and a team top of their league who are doing very well - versus well... us. :lol: :(

Well he wouldn't be able to play for them in the CL this year having already played for Dinamo. They obviously give a much better chance of CL next season but beyond that is less clear.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Massara to Sky: "At the moment there aren't further mercato moves expected. Let's see if there are favourable opportunities in the last two weeks we will be ready."

Pathetic.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Massara to Sky: "At the moment there aren't further mercato moves expected. Let's see if there are favourable opportunities in the last two weeks we will be ready."

Pathetic.

“We have no further transfers planned, as we already brought in Ibrahimovic, Kjaer and Begovic. We’ll see over the next couple of weeks if there are any opportunities to reinforce the team further.”

Can't stand this guy.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Leipzig have also only ever once spent 20m on a player that didn't come from RB Salzburg and never more, so let's see.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
fuck me so close from leao

ibra again causing trouble in their box

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
“We have no further transfers planned, as we already brought in Ibrahimovic, Kjaer and Begovic. We’ll see over the next couple of weeks if there are any opportunities to reinforce the team further.”

Can't stand this guy.

To be fair, I'm not so sure it's Massara that has the final say. He's just the one who has to relay this to the media/fans.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Pathetic.

They always say that. It means nothing

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes I want to punch Donnarumma in the nose and make it even bigger. What the fuck was that? A ball with zero danger that he turned into a conceded goal... He did the exact same bullshit against Sampdoria but we got away.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
To be fair, I'm not so sure it's Massara that has the final say. He's just the one who has to relay this to the media/fans.

Of course he has no say. But why not just skip that bit and say:

"We have brought in Ibrahimovic, Kjaer and Begovic. We’ll see over the next couple of weeks if there are any opportunities to reinforce the team further.”

Non-commital without being infuriating.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I really hate when roman gets pulled out wide to block crosses. stay in the fucking penalty area and clean house, stop leaving the fucking middle of the box open ..goddamit

Meant to post this in match thread my bad

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What a game! But we really need a strong/skillful player as a CM/DM next to Bennacer. Kessie just doesn't cut it. Our defense is just not strong enough not to have extra coverage specifically with Conti/Theo pushing in attack so much

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
What was super evident today was hakan,suso and bona need to leave. They are not wingers. The second we got two quick wingers who could go direct we looked awesome.

I think the 4231 is this teams formation. The question is who will be the cam. Olmo or paq. Personally if they believe paq can be something no point going after another cam and just invest some money in another direct winger.
For me that winger is boga.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Hakan to Blid:

“We needed a leader like him. He’s in great shape, has evidently been training well and even though he is 38 years old, the opposition fear him,” said Calhanoglu."

“When Zlatan came off the bench at San Siro, the fans went completely crazy. Milan feel alive again with Zlatan back and his presence has also helped me to see this club become even more fascinating and exciting."

“Since he arrived, our confidence has been improving. What I like about him is that he will openly tell me what I get wrong and what I am doing well. He shows me my mistakes and doesn’t care if I agree with him or not."

“He does that because he knows what is right and he treats everyone the same way.”

“He said he has a lot of Turkish friends and appreciates my countrymen’s attitude. Zlatan surprised me when he said a few phrases in Turkish and even likes to listen to some Turkish songs.”

---

Zlatan calling the shots. Telling people what they do wrong, likely telling Pioli who should play @ HT today :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Rebic to DAZN: "Finally I had an opportunity, I proved what I can give"

If this guy can get going this half of the season we have a new signing in attack. Barely played last six months.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
We have to stay at San Siro no question about that. Fighting for 4th place and the explosions :love: how wonderful will it be when we finally in Champions League again :love:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just one card and Ben suspended again, which probably will happen next game

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Rebic to DAZN: "Finally I had an opportunity, I proved what I can give"

If this guy can get going this half of the season we have a new signing in attack. Barely played last six months.

“I am satisfied, as finally I proved what I can do and the three points are most important, now we have to keep going,”

“Now we have two-three important players, (Zlatan) Ibrahimovic, (Simon) Kjaer and (Asmir) Begovic, who are helping a lot by giving the team advice. We’re putting that on to the pitch and you can see the results now."

“I don’t want to say anything about our goals for the end of the season. We have to keep taking it one game at a time, picking up points and focusing on that.”

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Honestly talent wise this team easily top 4. Shame gp happened

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Imagine that we throw half of season on guys like Hakan, Suzu and Piatek, when we had Rebić, Samu and Leao on the bench. :fp:

Ffs, now you even don't know which one of them will be on the pitch and who on the bench.

Yes, they can play in 442 but I don't know man... we looked like more dangerous team in 442 system but it looks like suicide. Now we had luck that Udinese didn't score from all these chances, next time we won't be that lucky.
There is no point of playing it if we're not getting some Baka-esque CDM. And as I can see from reports, we don't even have intention to buy that kind of player (it's Olmo and winger).

Actually, it should be Olmo+CDM. Fuck wingers, Unders and other crap.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Olmo don’t come. I don’t know what we can do, but we need to try to get Baka out of Monaco, I think he complete our midfield, tall, strong and great anticipation, don’t think Baka would have been bullied by Fofana like Kessie and Bennacer were

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Imagine that we throw half of season on guys like Hakan, Suzu and Piatek, when we had Rebić, Samu and Leao on the bench. :fp:

Ffs, now you even don't know which one of them will be on the pitch and who on the bench.

Yes, they can play in 442 but I don't know man... we looked like more dangerous team in 442 system but it looks like suicide. Now we had luck that Udinese didn't score from all these chances, next time we won't be that lucky.
There is no point of playing it if we're not getting some Baka-esque CDM. And as I can see from reports, we don't even have intention to buy that kind of player (it's Olmo and winger).

Said the same in the match thread. We can create and score with 442 but we're so exposed at the back. Theo and Conti are attacking fullbacks so can be a liability, while Bennacer/Kessie isn't solid enough midfield when you have Rebic/Samu either side (or god forbid Hakan/Suso/Jack....).

Any good team can expose that and play direct to cut us up easily I think.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

we played 4-2-3-1 with Leao trequrtista until Krunic came in.
This is the only way to fit all the talent we have on the pitch. And even then Paqueta out

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What a game! But we really need a strong/skillful player as a CM/DM next to Bennacer. Kessie just doesn't cut it. Our defense is just not strong enough not to have extra coverage specifically with Conti/Theo pushing in attack so much

Yeaah we need that CDM.

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo
Noodle was awesome, fighting for every ball, a lot of grinta.

I'm going to say it again, Kessie is utter garbage. Did he even won any balls today?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rebic with another good display. Why was he benched this whole in favour of Hakan/Bona is a mystery

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It's definitelly great formation when you need to chase goals but I'm not sure that I want to watch it regulary every week. Fuck, I lose at least 3 years of my life today because of stress. :o

At least not until they buy real CDM (*if they do that). Kessie and especially Krunić are not great solution.

Actually it worked well against Cagliari, because it was our surprise... but it seems that other teams already read us like a book. :o
This game from Udinese is great lesson for other coaches how to stop and outplay us, especially for these smaller teams.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
EOpU5QLXsAMoPOk

Rebic carrying Kessie, both literally and metaphorically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule