AC Milan - Serie A 2012/2013 Season

Best CB pairing for 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stressfull and entertaining at the same time.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Season was salvaged. But it truly was shit season right from the start. For the majority of the season we played like shit. We even struggled against relegation candidates, most our wins were close scrapes that we got by thanks to penalties and red cards.

I've had enough of Allegri football. I've continuously seen better football from my domestic league that's ranked 20+ on UEFA rankings.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
phew, what a season! a rollercoaster season, to use a tired cliché.
to be perfectly honest, it comes down to a mixed bag. on the one hand, all objectives have been reached (although arguably, our objectives kept getting downgraded all along), and as far as a year zero is concerned, good job all round. We all need some perspective: this has been repeated countless times, but our team was gutted this season. take any top team, remove their best defender, and then their best striker (and ultimately, creative force), and see how they do. No team gets out of this unscathed.
Year zero under belt, and an exciting new period is starting. but to be frank, this is the negative side as well. what now? what happens next year? this mercato? in the last few weeks, some things have alarmed me: for one, the coming sacking of allegri, and how tactlessly, shamelessly and unprofessionnally it was handled by the club. hours before the season finale, all the talk was centered on his future. way to fucking inspire the troops!
the problem is that milan's classy approach has no been around for a while, and this is an identity problem we will have next year as well. im uneasy about our ghetto look, bad boy persona, and shit do i miss the days of classy players like maldini, nesta, sheva, and seedorf. now that was an image, which has been eroded now. we are a team of cherokee bad boys. its cool and all, but its not quite the milan we all grew up with.
on a side note, i hope el sharaawy doesn't suffer from krasic syndrome, but from the looks of it, he's par on. which would be a huge shame, the guy is a serious talent, and deserves a free pass (fuck he carried us for half a season)
100% agree :thumbsup:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
One word about the season? Emerging.

(Reference to El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Niang and the team as a whole)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score

if you feel like going all rage quit

35 mins of missed chances

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
like the legend of the Phoenix

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we are the crazy kids

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Pazzini's sombrero volley :thumbsup:
But SES's goal against Inter was my favorite of the season :star: