Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
pipa said:
Becoz there were no other big-name striker available to replace Owen. So since they couldn't get Adriano, Henry, etc... they went for Cassano.

And then they destroy him :head: he could been great player :head:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
But in my opinion, Real Madrid brought Cassano not because he is cheap and they want to sell him in the future to earn some money.. Maybe they still think the best defend is attack...

Cassano's gift + football ability is one of the most talent in Italy, but he didn't obey the law like he always late or he likes to argue with coach..... And he just excellent at a very short time in Real Madrid, and then he didn't have any chance...

Maybe this transfer is bad for both of them, Real Madrid didn't slove their real problem + Cassano wouldn't play in this WC.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
DugiNesta said:
And then they destroy him :head: he could been great player :head:

he still can be a good player :)

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Torcida said:
he still can be a good player :)
He's young and got plenty of time, wish he'll one day play for us (before turning 30+)

Milanetto

AC Milan Ukraine FanGroup
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
I stiil have no idea why did Cassano joined RM in such a young age. May be he wonna cross his future carear. I mean RM now in the deep shit, and there is seems to be nobody who will show them the light in the end of their dark-dark tonnel. He alwaysed nessed with former coaches about his role in the AS Roma and especially about his name in the starting 11. Why has he chosen the place on RM's bench insted of to be smbd in Top Italian Clubs. AC MILAN 4 example????

Adri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Boban, van Basten, Kaka, Sheva, Etxeberria,Guerrero
Deportivo - Athletic B. 1-2!
The only team that hasn't sold his soul to the sponsors is safe!
AUPA ATHLETIC

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Athletic had been beaten Barca twice in this season !

Adri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Boban, van Basten, Kaka, Sheva, Etxeberria,Guerrero
Yuchen Fish said:
Athletic had been beaten Barca twice in this season !

Twice??? No way, they played just one match this season, the last fixture this week-end is Athletic-Barcelona!

Rex

Reaction score
Milanetto said:
I stiil have no idea why did Cassano joined RM in such a young age. May be he wonna cross his future carear. I mean RM now in the deep shit, and there is seems to be nobody who will show them the light in the end of their dark-dark tonnel. He alwaysed nessed with former coaches about his role in the AS Roma and especially about his name in the starting 11. Why has he chosen the place on RM's bench insted of to be smbd in Top Italian Clubs. AC MILAN 4 example????

I think he wanted more money than he ever have had during in Roma outfit. He wanted high-paid, but Roma couldn't afford of what his due and his ego particularly bad-tempered+minus discipline behaviours looked like not well-suited Roma board. Since he is only warm bencher at Real, it cause his low chance to get Italy spot in Germany this summer.

burimi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldo,kaka,van basten,...
Ronaldo

the real madrid star ronaldo sometime this season had pointed 4 leaving real madrid,so what you people thinking,can he be a good solution to be signud up in our club?!

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
First I want to see him play at the World Cup? Untill then I say "no"

burimi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldo,kaka,van basten,...
ok

First I want to see him play at the World Cup? Untill then I say "no"

ok i agree with you but i think we don;t have to many options in the trueth!

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
i wouldn't mind Ronaldo in our team i think he would be great we need speed in front and he is the person to offer it to us .. him or Adriano ...

Adriano would be my prefared choice cause every good playerthat struigles at inter comes ot milan and shines....

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
PLZ PLZ GOD GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, id rather galliani as our striker than Ronaldo.....

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
well what if ronaldo magic is not revived in Milan , and etoo is to demanding and we think to high of him , why not get JDT back.......
although ronaldo is an awesome striker he sucks with the playmaker ability nowadays

Last edited:

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassius said:
i wouldn't mind Ronaldo in our team i think he would be great we need speed in front and he is the person to offer it to us .. him or Adriano ...

Adriano would be my prefared choice cause every good playerthat struigles at inter comes ot milan and shines....

Uhh i think ronaldo is good <see my last post> but he is fat.....his stomach is comin out of his shorts andi would also like adraino........inter or juve players coming to milan do well like seedorf and pippo but a striker like vieri suffered , will he???

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Like someone pointed out here, i think it'd be unfair to pass judgement on him till the WC ends. If he shows he can still perform on the big stage, that he still has that hunger, then i don't think it''d be such a bad idea after all. After all, this is Ronaldo ;)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
22 - 13 - 10 - 11 - 7
get ADRIANO ....BARCA will never sell ETO cause now they have only 2 striker etoo and ezquerro ...... ADRIANO would be the perfect signing as we know he is a perfect partner for KAKA' and he is unhappy with INTER and would be a dream brazilian duo .... maybe we hate him cause he play for INTER but we all know he is onE of the best strikers in the world .... and i think he can replace SHEVA ........... he has the power in duets , the shoot, good passing ... etc

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hey then why dont we just use the whole brazilian team in milan............that would be good wont it BLACKSTAR

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
Milanista10 said:
one naem...SUAZO :cool:

Ow come on, Suazo...
He's almost 27 years old, he scored 22 times in 37 matches. Nice facts.
But I have my doubts

Look here

Imo, not someone who could replace sheva ^^

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Zed_darkx said:
well what if ronaldo magic is not revived in Milan , and etoo is to demanding and we think to high of him , why not get JDT back.......
although ronaldo is an awesome striker he sucks with the playmaker ability nowadays

You must be joking with JDT... He always was below expectations in Milan and he is almost dead in Germany now.

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Ronaldo will have a good world cup I think and he would be available fairly cheaply. However I think ultimately he is slowing down and is not a long term option. We need a striker who is also a playmaker, can drift deep, take people on and make things happen.

Adriano or Tevez are the only options, Ronaldo would be better than RVN or Drogba but not good enough.

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
ACMCEAR said:
PLZ PLZ GOD GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, id rather galliani as our striker than Ronaldo.....
hahahaha.. oh man u make me laugh ( Galliani like our 4-th striker )
hahahahah just imagine that would be WONDERFUL :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
22 - 13 - 10 - 11 - 7
no the whole brazilian team have REAL MADRID
INDIAN_DARK_x