The Worst Player To Wear The Rossoneri Shirt

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I'm pretty sure the pope publicly congratulated him for this achievement back then
I'm telling, all time mvp.

> get transferred
> get subbed in
> get knocked out in 40 minutes
> get a title
> get Pope to witness your presence

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I like Valerio Fiori's career better.

Come to Milan
Chill as trophies are being won
Get a law degree (I think) while hanging out in the bench
Be a good influence on young goalkeepers and the tallest man in squad pics

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Rivaldo had plenty of nice touches and plays..no need for him to be mentioned here at all
No space doesn't mean disappointed

Might report ur post joy
y

he dissapointed me big time

they all dissapointed me, unless they won us some trophy

bold :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Worst player for me means expectation vs actual outcome.
I don't think many fans are going to be disappointed with limited players since these players are known for their limited quality and ability. Most major disappointments were players we expected so much of and they delivered so little.

For me It is lentini, papin and Ronaldinho. Those are huge disappointments. But worst players are montolivo and Honda hands down.

Montolivo for being such a double faced shit disturber and Honda for The huge hype and Hollywood presentation and turns out he can't do anything.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I like Valerio Fiori's career better.

Come to Milan
Chill as trophies are being won
Get a law degree (I think) while hanging out in the bench
Be a good influence on young goalkeepers and the tallest man in squad pics
:star:

Was he really the tallest?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't think many fans are going to be disappointed with limited players since these players are known for their limited quality and ability. Most major disappointments were players we expected so much of and they delivered so little.

For me It is lentini, papin and Ronaldinho. Those are huge disappointments. But worst players are montolivo and Honda hands down.

Montolivo for being such a double faced shit disturber and Honda for The huge hype and Hollywood presentation and turns out he can't do anything.

wow

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Mr. D has competition.

:star:

Was he really the tallest?

Now that I look back at squad pics, no. Kalac was like a foot taller obviously. But even otherwise, Fiori was only as tall as Dida.

Maybe it was that entire dracula about to suck blood look that confused me into thinking he's taller than he is.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
For me It is lentini, papin and Ronaldinho. Those are huge disappointments.

i get the dissapointment towards Lentini...but he had external affairs (drove like Niang iirc)
kinda like Ricardo Oliveaira, also different but also external affairs
Papin on the other hand was worse than Bacca, from Club bruges to Euro top clubs, you only get there by accident

Ronaldinho had a season in which he carried the team, something that Brocchi would have never been able to do

add luca saudati and gianni commandini to the list of worst players

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What external affairs did Oliveira have? Can't remember any..

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Close family member(s) got kidnapped...

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score

i wouldn't have brought this thread back if i knew people were going to start posting stupid hatred things like "monto worst player we ever had", seriously?

also ronaldinho in this thread, wtf

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
People giving me shit about the worst player to ever play for Milan need to put up a poll (*cough* necro I'm talking to you *cough*)

Have two or so players from each generation. Bonera should be on that poll and I guarantee he'll be top 2

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Amantino Mancini, Pablo Garcia, Umit Davala, Taiwo, Lapadula, El Shaarawy, Jose Mari , Javi Moreno, Cerci, Matri, Traore etc etc :head:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Interesting ... thought Fusi was old timer.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
People giving me shit about the worst player to ever play for Milan need to put up a poll (*cough* necro I'm talking to you *cough*)

Have two or so players from each generation. Bonera should be on that poll and I guarantee he'll be top 2

XoXnQE.gif

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

For Lentini and Papin... is it because those were world record transfer fees ?

Dinho carried us for a season after we lost Carlo, Maldini and Kaka. If Scholes hadn't fluked that goal in the San Siro (which was the first time united had ever scored at our ground), I firmly believe we could have had a straight forward run to the Final. Next up would have been Bayern and Lyon.

We could have been lifting our Eigth UCL @ the Bernaneu.... and be just 1 behind Real who were still on 9.

That Ginger *******

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You don't know when to stop digging do you? :rolleyes:

That said....I think some of us are confusing "overrated" and "disappointing" with the players that were genuinely BAD for us.

Players like Dinho, Rivaldo etc....even Rui Costa never truly replicated the form that made them famous at other clubs....but they weren't bad for us either.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
harvey-esajas_677oqtrrf1w1etemant89c0r.jpg

not a hateable character at all, but I mean come on :D

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
i wouldn't have brought this thread back if i knew people were going to start posting stupid hatred things like "monto worst player we ever had", seriously?

also ronaldinho in this thread, wtf

so beside proving that you know shit about football in general and ac milan in particular, you also tend to get to be an uncivilized whiner against those who do not share the same point of view.

go back to that hole you came from

Schedule