Marco Ezio Fossati Thread

Duckduckgoose

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Favalli, Nesta, T. Silva, Kaka, Pato, Pirlo
Please do not move this thread again. Fossati, Filkor, and Daminuta were signed for 7 million yesterday.

If there is anyone looking to replace the Milan and Italy Superstar of Andrea Pirlo i believe that it would be the following player:

Marco Ezio Fossati

2eas9pd.jpg

Date of birth: 05.10.1992
Position: Central Midfield
Nationality: Italy

Marco Ezio Fossati started his footballing career when he was playing with his school mates after school; when one of his closest friends suggested that he joins him at the local club after some impressive skills and passing.

He is one of Italy's most prolific young midfielders and can cross and pass excellently. He is liked to his idol Andrea Pirlo for his passing ability as he has such precise and brings his teammates into play form difficult positions.

He is defiantly one of the best Italian players to watch for the future. He is has also been found by UEFA as they announced him in their list of the top 10 youngsters to watch for the future currently featuring in the U-17 Championships. This list also includes Jack Wilshere of Arsenal.

The following is a video of him scoring a goal after Davide Santon set him up.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twA-_MYOYTE&feature=player_embedded

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
some people that watches the u-17 world cup says that he is an awesome talent, hope to really see him in a Milan shirt next season :)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
some people that watches the u-17 world cup says that he is an awesome talent, hope to really see him in a Milan shirt next season :)

Did a little "scouting " on the inter forums as i didn't know much about him.All the inter fans seem to be really pissed off about losing him,there calling it a "fuck we gave them another pirlo,seedorf" type situation.

Manchester United wanted him to but we got him.There`s some funny facts about him:

-he says his a life long Milan fan.
-He was in our youth sector until he was 15.Around that time we were the best club in the world,and what does he do?Signs for fucking inter.
-Now that were piss poor and Inter wins the treble he signs back with us.

Feking weirdo :D

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
I'm excited about this guy, I hope it's true that we've got him :D It's nice to rescue these life-long Milan fans from Inter.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Can someone please explain what is going on with the primavera, first of all we were supposed to be exchanging 3 of our most promising youngsters with genoa for 3 of their's but a month ago galliani stated that strasser, albertazzi, odumandi and verdi would be in the first team so what the hell is happening. Second point is why are inter letting some of their youngsters come to us especialy fossatti who is very highly rated i just dont understand how does it benifit inter apart from receiving a measly €7million can someone just clear all this up.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well 7m for 3 players, 1 of which is a party animal who refused to come back to Inter, who might not fulfill their potential. Is quite a good deal.

If even 1 of them succeeds enough to do well in our team, then we've done well. If not, they have got a good deal from it.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Can someone please explain what is going on with the primavera, first of all we were supposed to be exchanging 3 of our most promising youngsters with genoa for 3 of their's but a month ago galliani stated that strasser, albertazzi, odumandi and verdi would be in the first team so what the hell is happening. Second point is why are inter letting some of their youngsters come to us especialy fossatti who is very highly rated i just dont understand how does it benifit inter apart from receiving a measly €7million can someone just clear all this up.

There losing him on a free next year ,so there taking any money they can get for him.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo

well it is very tough to break into the Inter squad right now, so they may be trying to gain some money for other purchases or whatever.

The Genoa thing makes no sense and I doubt it is true.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
This is from an Inter site

20093282245251126.jpg

:star:

I love this guy already.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SpartanMilan;754619[B said:
]well it is very tough to break into the Inter squad right now, so they may be trying to gain some money for other purchases or whatever.[/B]

The Genoa thing makes no sense and I doubt it is true.

Nope its the contract issue ,he refused to resign as he wants to join us.Really hope this happens.

20093282245251126.jpg

I love this guy already.

Congo rate him on the swag meter please.I say about 7,a bit to gay to scale up more.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Still, where are the sources to back these transfers?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It's just reported atm, although it does seem quite certain atm.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
the news was reported by Sky Italia, the video is on Youtube somewhere
just like Az said, he is running out of contract and refuse to renew, there are no contract signing in the weekend I guess, maybe from monday things will get clear out..
hopefully

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
He is called the new Pirlo or so? At least I read something like that.

20093282245251126.jpg

I love this guy already.

Aye... this is stuff for the so called haters...

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FIfa named him as one of the top 10 players to watch after the u-17 World Cup, people said he is as good as Inter's Coutinho
yeah he is labeled the new Pirlo.. potential hair :tongue::D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Yeah, but they did with Suazo as well ...

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just visited an Inter forum and was goin through this guys thread in that forum ..

He apparently was Inter's most promising youth player .. but is a Milan fan from childhood .. was with us till age 15 and went to Inter .. He refused a contract with Inter now even wen Moratti promised to promote him to first team and so have no option but to sell him .. That's how we ended up with him and Inter fans r real unhappy abt it .. He plays the Pirlo position too according to Inter fans and they r mad that they r making the same mistake again .. :D:D:D:D:D

The other 2 , the guy we r paying 5 million for , Merda fans r laughing their ass out .. They claim at 20 he parties more than Vierri and Ronaldo ever did in their life time , laziest player around .. :rolleyes:

The Hungarian kid Attila's kind of an unknown .. Apparently he can play many positions all around the midfield ..

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'll believe 7 mil when i see it. No chance milan pay that. We might be forced to pay for extra players to get him though... not first time ive seen that deal

oh great, we got a homo who's idol is Pirlo.

Hey man, i've done some gay shit to get laid too.... look at room, clearly sitting on some girls bed. Game respek game ;)

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
first time ive been on the inter forums they seem to rate this guy pretty high. Hope we get him but the other two they seem to think arent that good

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
first time ive been on the inter forums they seem to rate this guy pretty high. Hope we get him but the other two they seem to think arent that good

you know what else i noticed there?

they don't have a bunch of 'fans' who jizz over barca instead of themselves

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
you know what else i noticed there?

they don't have a bunch of 'fans' who jizz over barca instead of themselves

I don't wanna get off-topic, but I agree with you. This self-hate is getting annoying. Even Spain or Germany (wtf?) victories are reason to blame Milan, Pirlo, B & G...

On topic: this kid must be worth the money. The other 2 don't look promissing.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
I don't wanna get off-topic, but I agree with you. This self-hate is getting annoying. Even Spain or Germany (wtf?) victories are reason to blame Milan, Pirlo, B & G...
On topic: this kid must be worth the money. The other 2 don't look promissing.

lol...true ...btw I'm still not clear about the whole situ....does anyone have a english link for this news?