The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Very biased opinion, I respectfully disagree my friend.

Davide is the cafu of his generation, this is an understatement.

I'm being objective .

I also respectfully disagree. Davide is a good fb right now, doing really good stuff. But lets not talk about players like Cafu, Alves...

Vrsaljko is technically better player with same capacity of dinamism. When ok hes a better player. IMO. Thats just how I see it.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Leave Qaas alone guys. He's obviously having some issues and taking it out on the forum here if he seems so upset.

I mean, it must be tough being between a rock and a hard place with Milan versus United coming up.

He should take a long "vulturevacation" from the forum. 17h of rest can do wonders, although I wonder how much time is needed to realize that Lmeao is shit and Calabria is WC

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
He should take a long "vulturevacation" from the forum. 17h of rest can do wonders, although I wonder how much time is needed to realize that Lmeao is shit and Calabria is WC

Let's not pretend Rebic has been that much better. But yes, it's fascinating to witness such incorrectness and bias from both sides.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I also respectfully disagree. Davide is a good fb right now, doing really good stuff. But lets not talk about players like Cafu, Alves...

Vrsaljko is technically better player with same capacity of dinamism. When ok hes a better player. IMO. Thats just how I see it.

how can you even judge Vrsaljko considering he played a total of 29 games (1833 minutes, which is more like 20 full matches) since the 17/18 season. He's super injury prone and do we really need another player like that considering all of our injury problems?
I liked him in Sassuolo but he's not the same player as he was..

hard pass...

SLrKmhp.png

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Chill out on this lmeao is shit stuff man please. We all want him to do well here. And calabria is NOT wc. And im a fan.

He is good

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Let's not pretend Rebic has been that much better. But yes, it's fascinating to witness such incorrectness and bias from both sides.

He had 3 pretty good games within a month, a part of those where he was poor was due to injury. Even on his worst day, he always gives his all, sometimes it just doesn't click.

I don't want to create sides. I'd be super happy if Leao would start giving a shit and prove his worth, especially if he could do that as CF to replace Ibra and co-exist with Rebic. I rarely "shit" on players, even if they are limited like Krunic/Samu.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chill out on this lmeao is shit stuff man please. We all want him to do well here. And calabria is NOT wc. And im a fan.

He is good

I see 2 options

1. He does well for us
2. We sell him while he has any worth

Both are good options, but 1st one is not materializing yet.

Regarding Calabria WC, didn't even realize I typed that :lol:
Agree, not WC yet but very solid. I like him more than Theo at this point... which has been a game winner for us in the past, but is too unbalanced and costs us a lot of goals too.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Good people on both sides?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

He is good

+1

I'm insanely bored by all the bickering over Leao/Calabria/Rebic. Forza all.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Good afternoon

giphy.gif

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And Fuck you hoe

Imagine thinking that that bald man deserves praise, when winning against the likes of verona should be the norm

Half a year with Milan in the top tier of the table and we suddenly forget what's been happening at this club for almost 10 years up until this season.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

:max: This is exactly the type of thinking that is leading Qaas to act the fuck up

Calabria is NOT world class. He is a GOOD player in great form.
Leao is definitely not shit either. He is a very talented player in poor form.

I have no idea why the insane tendency is towards this level of extremism :rolleyes:

It's like it's hip to be bipolar or something.

Leao needs to interpret his role in the team better...and push the issue....chase lost causes and be more meticulous about his decision making. He's far too casual about everything atm.
That's it. His productivity will soar.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I really thought Krunic was not an actual footballer and pulled off a brilliant con-job to get on this team. Happy to get proven wrong

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:max: This is exactly the type of thinking that is leading Qaas to act the fuck up

Calabria is NOT world class. He is a GOOD player in great form.
Leao is definitely not shit either. He is a very talented player in poor form.

I have no idea why the insane tendency is towards this level of extremism :rolleyes:

It's like it's hip to be bipolar or something.

Leao needs to interpret his role in the team better...and push the issue....chase lost causes and be more meticulous about his decision making. He's far too casual about everything atm.
That's it. His productivity will soar.

Extremism is fun :D

I agree with all you said. He needs to do that, why doesn't he?

I really thought Krunic was not an actual footballer and pulled off a brilliant con-job to get on this team. Happy to get proven wrong

He'd probably be a very decent regular starter for a mid-table team that plays 3-man midfield. People here were far too critical of him. He's done OK almost every time he was deployed, although it was usually out of position. You can't expect him to do wonder on the wing, when Pioli subs him in just to bring balance.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
100 - AC Milan are the fourth side to have picked up 100+ points in the top-5 European leagues since 1/1/2020 onwards, after Manchester City, Bayern M?nchen and Real Madrid (101 for the Rossoneri). Flames.

Sack Padre and hire Sarri

Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-on-the-eve-of-a-new-one-year-deal.jpg

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People shitting on leao is just a reaction to vulture delusional stats scouting.

All want leao to succeed. But right now he is an impact sub at best.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
I'll tell this again - sign Ibra for next season only if we are getting another striker. Belotti, Malen, Daka - that's our price range I guess, up to 30m. And I think they would fit our system + have a year to accomodate to our team, and league for those last two. All those players bring something useful to our type of game.

For RW position, Thauvin is more direct threat to the goal, but a bit slow. But, he's free. On the other hand, Wamangituka from Stuttgart seems like a much better fit, and he is really young. Him and Saele should do ok. Sell Samu for 10m to La Liga.

Buy Tonali and Tomori. Hard pass on Dalot, too expensive. Try to loan Diaz for one more year, or get Otavio for free. Beggars can't be choosers. :lol:

And we would need another midfielder, along with vice Theo. We would need to decide what to do with Krunic, Pobega, Meite, Hauge. A lot of stuff to do ahead of us, but CL football, if we get it, should give us solid budget.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
And if we don't get another striker then we should let him go and have Leao/Colombo only? The way you phrased it doesn't make sense.

:lol: wtf

Then we need two strikers :D
One of those three, and leave Mandzukic in the squad, along with Leao.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
100 - AC Milan are the fourth side to have picked up 100+ points in the top-5 European leagues since 1/1/2020 onwards, after Manchester City, Bayern M?nchen and Real Madrid (101 for the Rossoneri). Flames.

Sack Padre and hire Sarri

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
Recovery times for #Ibrahimovic they are always esteemed for Manchester (return) or Fiorentina. Times only conceivable, because it depends on how the muscle reacts in the next few days. In the meantime, the check was positive.#Milan

Calhanoglu continues with personalized work program

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Theo Hernandez and Ante Rebic trained separately from the group today, but according to Sky Sport Italia, they can recover in time to face Manchester United on Thursday.

Both players had picked up knocks during Milan's 1-1 home draw against Udinese last week and missed yesterday's Serie A clash at Verona.

According to Sky Sport, they can recover in time to face Manchester United in Europa League on Thursday.

The Rossoneri trained this morning at Milanello. According to Sky Sport, Mario Mandzukic can recover for the next Serie A game against Cagliari.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Ismael Bennacer underwent treatments and are expected to miss the next two games at least.

The Mandzukic thing is probably a typo, iirc he should be available vs Napoli (we play Cagliari on 16th of May)

Last edited:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not counting yesterdays match, they had a hard time scoring goals. Their last three games ended 0:0 and in their last 9 pl games, they won 3, lost 1 and drew 5.
What scares me is their pace upfront..Rashforrld+Martial+James are fucking speed demons and Roma will get exposed AF if we'll play a high line..

I hope Mandzukic is available and if so hope he starts over Leao, as for Bennacer I dont think he'll get a chance (i hope he wont, we cant afford to rush him in too soon)

Rashford limped off in the City game don?t know if he is gona make it. We have Tomori, so at least.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Theo Hernandez and Ante Rebic trained separately from the group today, but according to Sky Sport Italia, they can recover in time to face Manchester United on Thursday.

Both players had picked up knocks during Milan's 1-1 home draw against Udinese last week and missed yesterday's Serie A clash at Verona.

According to Sky Sport, they can recover in time to face Manchester United in Europa League on Thursday.

The Rossoneri trained this morning at Milanello. According to Sky Sport, Mario Mandzukic can recover for the next Serie A game against Cagliari.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Ismael Bennacer underwent treatments and are expected to miss the next two games at least.

The Mandzukic thing is probably a typo, iirc he should be available vs Napoli (we play Cagliari on 16th of May)

I hate versing Udinese. They always give us issues. Very physical and shit.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
a507d1d9a594ad1461a150e06ea5a27a.jpg

Oprah trending. As she should

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule