A long, long time ago....

4ffdb130-0b24-11e6-9b4f-bc57ea643699.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
https://www.football-italia.net/129408/nainggolan-‘roma-disrespected-me’

Nainggolan has frequently taken shots at Juventus in the past, but does he think anyone can stop them winning the Scudetto this season

“They’re strong, they’ve been winning for seven years, but it’s a long season and there haven’t been many head-to-head matches so far.

“We’ll need to be good to stay on their tail and lose as few matches as possible, so we can be ready to take advantage of their slip-ups.

“Why the antipathy? I’ve suffered so many times that at a certain point you just can’t do it anymore.

“But they wanted me for five years in a row! I always said no, and maybe that’s why they still feel that toward me.

“Cristiano Ronaldo? He’s a chance to bring visibility to a league that had lost it, and an incentive for us to try to beat him.

“Between him and Messi I choose Leo. Cristiano needs the team, whereas Messi sometimes dribbles past four or five players and wins a match on his own.”

The Belgian was also asked about the Champions League and his future plans.

“It’s an ‘easier’ tournament than Serie A,” Nainggolan insisted.

“There are six group games and everyone plays to win, whereas in Italy everyone puts 10 men behind the ball and you have to make a huge effort to break them down.

Ive never followed this player but going off this piece he isnt the village drunkard the forumers make him out to be. How is he in general, is he a smart guy?

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fucking amazing result for us

3 points dropped IFFF they hold on

Excellent,

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Errr very excessive red card. He needed to throw that ball out

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I'd be fuming at the team's effort as a roma fan. Very poor game

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great great result, and what a start to weekend

Would love parma to get something vs lazio but doubt it

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Good snek Petagna!

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A draw vs inter and win our game in hand vs genoa at home and we are 2 pts above roma

Just need parma to help us vs lazio

Problem is Lazio are VERY VERY GOOD at beating teams they should be beating. Crap vs top 4, but GREAT at beating the udinese's, spals, away ect, which milan/roma/inter often struggle

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A draw vs inter and win our game in hand vs genoa at home and we are 2 pts above roma

Just need parma to help us vs lazio

Problem is Lazio are VERY VERY GOOD at beating teams they should be beating. Crap vs top 4, but GREAT at beating the udinese's, spals, away ect, which milan/roma/inter often struggle

I demand a ban for this!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol. Fooker is truly up and running. He may just score his customary 30+ goals in Italy also

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lazio winning again

They are so good at beating teams they need to be beating

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol. Just watched highlights from Juve game... yes, that was the Bonucci we had for a year.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Good derby for Inter, but it almost felt like Milan didn't turn up yesterday. I think Gattuso's inexperience showed up yesterday, couple of baffling subs:

- When he brought in Cutrone for Hakan, I assumed that Bona will move into the winger spot with 2 strikers. That made sense. But instead Gattuso stuck with the 4-3-3 with Cutrone wasted in the wing.

- Kessie was Milan's best player yesterday, he, Romagnoli & Calabria were stopping Inter. Taking Kessie out for that Bakajoke just didn't make any sense!

Not sure what Gattuso was thinking. Specially the Kessie sub, I think that lost Milan the game more than anything else.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good derby for Inter, but it almost felt like Milan didn't turn up yesterday. I think Gattuso's inexperience showed up yesterday, couple of baffling subs:

- When he brought in Cutrone for Hakan, I assumed that Bona will move into the winger spot with 2 strikers. That made sense. But instead Gattuso stuck with the 4-3-3 with Cutrone wasted in the wing.

- Kessie was Milan's best player yesterday, he, Romagnoli & Calabria were stopping Inter. Taking Kessie out for that Bakajoke just didn't make any sense!

Not sure what Gattuso was thinking. Specially the Kessie sub, I think that lost Milan the game more than anything else.

There he is. Right on time.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
https://www.football-italia.net/129408/nainggolan-‘roma-disrespected-me’

Ive never followed this player but going off this piece he isnt the village drunkard the forumers make him out to be. How is he in general, is he a smart guy?

He is a pretty passionate guy, heart over head at all times. But while he parties hard, people usually make the mistake of thinking he is indisciplined or lacks focus. On the contrary, he is very focussed on the pitch whether it be a game or a training - always works his socks off and follows instructions. The work hard play hard philosophy. I can't judge his IQ in general, his decisions on the pitch are quite intelligent, usually makes the right call under pressure.

Inter will miss him more on Wednesday than Barca will miss Messi.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bluenine isnt wrong. And he is humble.

I think inter have to finish top 4 comfortably this season with the squad they have. If they dont challenge for 2nd next season at least spalleti would have underachieved.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Yep good post, you're right we didn't turn up, played not to win when there was no need for it. Very disappointing.

Schedule