The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Costacurta: "Ibra can enhance the qualities of this Milan, he is showing it"

Einstein level analysis from Billy.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso negotiating on his own behalf. Di Marzio has become a clown in regards to Milan news. The Mercato is blocked because of a 4th CB who will never play lol.

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Did he really said that our mercato depends on Gabbia and RR sale? :lol:

Well, I bet that Gabbia is big factor. :o

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Giampaolo got fired for the following statement:

"Rodriguez Brings the bread home" on why Theo wasn't used instead of Richardo Rodriguez.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
You'd expect the likes of Di Marzio and Vito Angele to have less information on Milan ever since Elliott seized the club. Nowadays, we operate clandestinely for whatever reason.

The informartion we leak is circumscribed to a limited audience - frequently to foreign media, as we witnessed with Croatian, French and Brazilian media in the recent months. (Olmo, Paqueta, Duarte, Leao)

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giampaolo didn't have a CAM. That's why he played Suso there. And not Hakan, who is okay at LCM, but the only reason he had any reputation was because of his success as... a CAM.

Giampaolo didn't start Bennacer, but put Hakan as a regista.

Giampaolo put Fabio Borini as our starting RCM. Borini.

Yeah, he didn't have the players, which is what forced him to make stupid choice after stupid choice.

You can dislike Maldini and Boban as directors, fine, but Giampaolo--I can't imagine any manager in the world making the choices that he made. He was an actual idiot.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan interested in Auxerre centre-back Jean Harisson Marcelin.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
No news tonight.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do you guys prefer for Roma to lose to Lazio, or do you prefer a tie between the two, hoping that Lazio begin to start unraveling?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giampaolo didn't have a CAM. That's why he played Suso there. And not Hakan, who is okay at LCM, but the only reason he had any reputation was because of his success as... a CAM.

Giampaolo didn't start Bennacer, but put Hakan as a regista.

Giampaolo put Fabio Borini as our starting RCM. Borini.

Yeah, he didn't have the players, which is what forced him to make stupid choice after stupid choice.

You can dislike Maldini and Boban as directors, fine, but Giampaolo--I can't imagine any manager in the world making the choices that he made. He was an actual idiot.

Funniest thing is GP playing Suso at CAM but tactically deploying him on the right wing throwing off the entire system

Amazing coach

Would love to hear the reasoning for anyone wanting to defend him whatsoever

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Do you guys prefer for Roma to lose to Lazio, or do you prefer a tie between the two, hoping that Lazio begin to start unraveling?

Lazio are the very real deal this year and I predict they will win the scudetto

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
What GP did this season was beyond stupidity, it was...
Wow...

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
SPAL did it

2 defeats in 2 games for Atalanta since Caldara went back, what a cunning plan. :o

Lmao we still need to infiltrate Roma, and that’s why Suso’s confronting management today.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Would you play Leao LM and Rebic striker or the other way round? I feel Leao running at an isolated defender would be scary for the defender

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Roma to lose.

Also because I want Lazio to dethrone Juve. Even if it’s unlikely.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lazio is 17 points ahead with a game in hand (vs Verona, so obviously highly probable that they win). So with that Verona game in hand, we can cinsider them 20 points ahead. There is zero, less then zero, chance that we can catch them. So if they can trip up others along the way that we can possibly catch (as in Roma), then we should be all for it. Therefore i'm praying for a Lazio win.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Lazio is 17 points ahead with a game in hand (vs Verona, so obviously highly probable that they win). So with that Verona game in hand, we can cinsider them 20 points ahead. There is zero, less then zero, chance that we can catch them. So if they can trip up others along the way that we can possibly catch (as in Roma), then we should be all for it. Therefore i'm praying for a Lazio win.

Agreed.

Worst case for Lazio is 80 points this year. They are very functional and most inform team on their turf.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Would you play Leao LM and Rebic striker or the other way round? I feel Leao running at an isolated defender would be scary for the defender

Imo Where leao is playing now is perfect. CAM/SS free role

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
ok Simone inzhagi is a good coach.

players like leiva, caceido, parolo, lesser I and fucking acerbi are doing well. Good coach is just as important as having top quality players.

Lazio is one of the most well rounded balanced teams I have seen. No particular star players but decent quality overall and they just know how to play well as a team.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ok Simone inzhagi is a good coach.

players like leiva, caceido, parolo, lesser I and fucking acerbi are doing well. Good coach is just as important as having top quality players.

Lazio is one of the most well rounded balanced teams I have seen. No particular star players but decent quality overall and they just know how to play well as a team.

What's funny is there was a consensus here that Giampaolo is a better choice than Inzhagi :lol::lol::lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
anyone rate under here? don't think he is an upgrade over suso is he? I have a bad feeling that suso will explode in roma.
I want the other boy. the tall playmaker. forget his name. zaniolo. He is injured. give them piatek and suso for him.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Immobile has 23 goals this season. CR7 has 16, in second place.

Luis Alberto, J. Correa, and a very good keeper in Strakosha. Lazio has star players, who don't have to take shit for a bad season.

Lazio was 8th last year, and yet SMS was somehow made the best midfielder in Serie A last year, how?

Atalanta and Lazio benefit from playing with lowered expectations. Their players have less pressure than they would at Milan, Juve, or Inter. I think Roma is a bigger club than Lazio and certainly bigger than Atalanta, but even then, there is less scrutiny there than at Milan.

Napoli is imploding, and they have better players than Milan, Lazio, and Atalanta. But outside of Naples, where Napoli is such a central part of the society, doing poorly at Napoli isn't the same as doing poorly at Milan.

If Milan bought Immobile, or Luis Alberto, or J. Correa, who I think are all very good players, I don't think they would be able to produce for Milan what they produce for Lazio now.

Look at Immobile at Lazio and then when he's asked to be the main striker for Italy. He isn't the same player.

Mourinho talked about having the type of players who want to play in the big games, who want to be the one expected to win, who want to be the leader. He says those are what big clubs need.

I think Suso is talented. I hate him, but he's talented. Let's say he goes to Lazio or Roma, I'm sure he'll do better. Against Sampdoria, he was terrible. That's not Suso's normal play. Because he doesn't have the mentality. None of our players do.

I think part of the mental side is something you learn, but there's also a ruthlessness that our team doesn't have. Zlatan has it. He has the talent and the mentality to be a leader. CR7 has that. Kaka had that. Maldini had that.

Every player on our team has talent, honestly, they do. They don't have the ability to play at a big club. It's a different level. You're expected to perform, expected to do well, and when you make a mistake, you will get crushed over it. I'm sure if you put Hakan at Lazio, he'd do great. Suso at Valencia? People will ask why we sold him. Kessie at Wolves? Headlines would read about how Milan was stupid to let him go.

For God's sake I see people saying Mohamed Salah is having a bad season. Really? I look, and he has 11 goals in 19 games. He's been injured for long periods of the season, and yet, he's having a bad season apparently. That's what happens when you're are an important player. You are always under pressure.

Same thing goes for managers. Gasperini just lost to SPAL, after losing to Fiorentina, who had 10 men in the Coppa. If Gasperini did that with Milan, what would happen? Are people calling for his head? Gasperini started his tenure at Atalanta with 4 losses in 5 games, do you think he survives Milan with that? At Inter, he lost to Trabzonspor at home, before losing to Novara. How many people would have asked to give him time after something like that?

I don't think that Milan is playing better because of Ibra, not only because there are big weaknesses in the way we play (that's more due to formation, in my opinion) but because Zlatan takes away attention from our weak-minded players. They aren't learning as much as they are allowing him to take the pressure on instead. Unless we grab more players like Theo, I fear we will regress when Ibra is gone, whenever that happens.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Immobile has 23 goals this season. CR7 has 16, in second place.

Luis Alberto, J. Correa, and a very good keeper in Strakosha. Lazio has star players, who don't have to take shit for a bad season.

Lazio was 8th last year, and yet SMS was somehow made the best midfielder in Serie A last year, how?

Atalanta and Lazio benefit from playing with lowered expectations. Their players have less pressure than they would at Milan, Juve, or Inter. I think Roma is a bigger club than Lazio and certainly bigger than Atalanta, but even then, there is less scrutiny there than at Milan.

Napoli is imploding, and they have better players than Milan, Lazio, and Atalanta. But outside of Naples, where Napoli is such a central part of the society, doing poorly at Napoli isn't the same as doing poorly at Milan.

If Milan bought Immobile, or Luis Alberto, or J. Correa, who I think are all very good players, I don't think they would be able to produce for Milan what they produce for Lazio now.

Look at Immobile at Lazio and then when he's asked to be the main striker for Italy. He isn't the same player.

Mourinho talked about having the type of players who want to play in the big games, who want to be the one expected to win, who want to be the leader. He says those are what big clubs need.

I think Suso is talented. I hate him, but he's talented. Let's say he goes to Lazio or Roma, I'm sure he'll do better. Against Sampdoria, he was terrible. That's not Suso's normal play. Because he doesn't have the mentality. None of our players do.

I think part of the mental side is something you learn, but there's also a ruthlessness that our team doesn't have. Zlatan has it. He has the talent and the mentality to be a leader. CR7 has that. Kaka had that. Maldini had that.

Every player on our team has talent, honestly, they do. They don't have the ability to play at a big club. It's a different level. You're expected to perform, expected to do well, and when you make a mistake, you will get crushed over it. I'm sure if you put Hakan at Lazio, he'd do great. Suso at Valencia? People will ask why we sold him. Kessie at Wolves? Headlines would read about how Milan was stupid to let him go.

For God's sake I see people saying Mohamed Salah is having a bad season. Really? I look, and he has 11 goals in 19 games. He's been injured for long periods of the season, and yet, he's having a bad season apparently. That's what happens when you're are an important player. You are always under pressure.

Same thing goes for managers. Gasperini just lost to SPAL, after losing to Fiorentina, who had 10 men in the Coppa. If Gasperini did that with Milan, what would happen? Are people calling for his head? Gasperini started his tenure at Atalanta with 4 losses in 5 games, do you think he survives Milan with that? At Inter, he lost to Trabzonspor at home, before losing to Novara. How many people would have asked to give him time after something like that?

I don't think that Milan is playing better because of Ibra, not only because there are big weaknesses in the way we play (that's more due to formation, in my opinion) but because Zlatan takes away attention from our weak-minded players. They aren't learning as much as they are allowing him to take the pressure on instead. Unless we grab more players like Theo, I fear we will regress when Ibra is gone, whenever that happens.

good post

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lots of favorable results this weekend! forza milan

Status
Not open for further replies.