Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I can see us trying Gomez at RWB vs some fodder teams. I think he'd do OK there under certain circumstances

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can see us trying Gomez at RWB vs some fodder teams. I think he'd do OK there under certain circumstances

5-3-2?

Montella would be crucified if he tries that against fodders and don't get the 3 points.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
I hope Montella will play the same formation, with the same attack.... we need to go with the same attack, once we have a good lead, then sub out the important guys.

Also, game so fucking early.... I'm at work, I'll try to leave early....Fuck

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Probable XI vs Udinese: Donnarumma; Musacchio, Bonucci, Romagnoli; Calabria, Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura, Rodriguez; Suso; Kalinic [Sky].

#MontellaOut

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be extremely disappointed if Silva doesn't start.

He scored a hattrick in his last match and generally looks dangerous, while Kalinic looked average in both of his past two performances.

Hakan too. Not really sure where the logic would come, when Biglia and Kessie both played.

DC6NyrxXcAEYFu3.jpg:small

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
beautiful whatttttt you remove 2 best players from last game and leave kalinic + play calabria :fp::fp:

I know and I agree with you, in fact I want Silva to play since we can put more pressure on the opponent def when having 2 strikers on. same goes to Hakan

Kalinic needs some continuity plus the guy is technically good

Cal is playing since conti is injured and same time to rest abate.. again, hopefully abate plays since this formation isn't final

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
One thing I will be very happy with:

Us playing 3 at the back and those three being Musacchio, Bonucci and Romagnoli. That is exceptionally good quality.

I would still like Montella to start Silva and Hakan but the result is what matters.

If he doesn't and we lose, they're introduced and save the game in some capacity, then he has done nothing to impress me.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Please win this game, last week was very depressing. When Milan win, the week gets sooo much better. Pleaseeee Montella don't fuck me bro

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
i dont know why all guys judge calabria to die by one game. Even Messi had some bad games

The next game he isnt a complete mess defensively will be the first

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are a lot of fullbacks and wingbacks who are poor defensively, but strong offensively.

I would be okay with Calabria at RWB if he was one of those. But he doesn't excel in any way.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Love seeing Romagnoli back but how can he rotate Hakan?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Love seeing Romagnoli back but how can he rotate Hakan?

Bonaventura is probably the rotation player for Hakan as they are both LCM/CAM in Montella´s typical mid of 3.
Keeping them fresh will be decisive if we play 3-5-2 because this position is even more important in 3-5-2 than in 4-3-3.
Hakan struggled with the lack of space in Serie A so giving Bonaventura the Serie A games is wise.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
So what if Silva scored a hattrick vs Farmers ? + 1 for his confidence i guess.

but serie a is a different ball game Kalinic > Silva

we have so many nice options to choose from dono whats the fuss about

everyone will have a role to play this season with 3 comps and montella being the #prorotation #keeptheboysfresh that he is

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Calabria vs Jankto who scored in Udine's last game :monto:

Udine has started badly so far, we should would this without question. Please Calabria, pretend you're good :heart:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I still cant fucking believe conti is out. Fuck this cursed world. Us of all teams in the world.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Fucking calabria. Have you guys noticed he acts like a gangster on the pitch when he does things with his arms. Fuck his mom. And when he acts like a leader pointing fingers to others to say what they need to do. Shiiiit

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Why the hell isnt Hakan going to start seriously so annoying

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Forza Milan !!!!!!!!!!! please footie god

a win and nothing more tomorrow ! i want the team to fight for every ball, ffs montella better fire them up.

3-0 Kalinic,Suso x2

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
big win for conti boys!!!!!! lets go

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Hakan being rested is good. International matches plus a game every 3 days is insane schedule.

But I'm not convinced by the potency of a Suso- Kalinic attack. I'd have played either Cutrone or Silva. Let's see.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan being rested is good. International matches plus a game every 3 days is insane schedule.

But I'm not convinced by the potency of a Suso- Kalinic attack. I'd have played either Cutrone or Silva. Let's see.

I disagree. I think more than scoring goals (which they will) what they do is they are excellent at drawing players away central from areas while also being talented enough to find a pass. So expect lots of goals from on-rushing players like Kessie/Bonaventura.

This was very underappreciated but all three of Andre Silva's goals in the EL game were because Kalinic made smart runs that freed Andre Silva.