Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Not only market of the big first team, Ac Milan are working also with the players of Youth club. The target is to find a solutions for the young players that this year ended their adventure in the team of Dolcetti. Ac Milan will have to find a place also for all the youngs who will come back from the loan.

a lot of work coming up, who's the successor of stroppa nowadays? = Dolcetti

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Any new players coming to the Primavera? Or other youth teams?

I hope, we will have talented creative CM in Primavera next season.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Any new players coming to the Primavera? Or other youth teams?

I hope, we will have talented creative CM in Primavera next season.
Currently, there is a lot of talk, and we can't be sure about everything because these are young players and their moves aren't usually official-ized by the site. One of the best rumors is that young phenomena, Hachim Mastour, is on his way to Milan (he's born in 1998), he's a trequartista. Another player, who we have allegedly signed, is Marson (gk) also class of 1998. We are linked to several 1996' born players from around the world as well. Let's wait and see.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our Giovanissimi Nazionali (1997' group) beat Empoli (who are one of the best) 3-0. Goals were scored by Miti, Gammara, Mondonico. Tomorrow, we face Napoli. Best of luck to the kids! FORZA RAGAZZI!

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Currently, there is a lot of talk, and we can't be sure about everything because these are young players and their moves aren't usually official-ized by the site. One of the best rumors is that young phenomena, Hachim Mastour, is on his way to Milan (he's born in 1998), he's a trequartista. Another player, who we have allegedly signed, is Marson (gk) also class of 1998. We are linked to several 1996' born players from around the world as well. Let's wait and see.

Thanks Charbel.

I am only curious because in the last seasons we got many youngsters.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks Charbel.

I am only curious because in the last seasons we got many youngsters.
Expect the same this year to happen as well! I'd guess a similar revolution to that that happened to the Giovanissimi Nazionali will happen to the new comers to that category. BTW, Yuri Meleleo will be back to Milan most probably. We bought him last year but kept him at Novara. He's supposed to be big. (born 1997')

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
After their win yesterday against Empoli, Giovanissimi Nazionali beat Napoli 3-0 (1 goal Casiraghi - 2 penalties Gammara ).

giovanilimilan - facebook group.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Expect the same this year to happen as well! I'd guess a similar revolution to that that happened to the Giovanissimi Nazionali will happen to the new comers to that category. BTW, Yuri Meleleo will be back to Milan most probably. We bought him last year but kept him at Novara. He's supposed to be big. (born 1997')

What are their positions?

I would love to see very talented creative midfielder for CM position or at least a player for anchor position (should be also creative enough). Last time we had such player, Fossati. I am not sure if he is still rated as Milan project by management. I also still don't fully understand why he went to a low level league, not to Serie B for example.

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuri Meleleo is an attacker.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you Charbel. Anything almost done deal from our Primavera players except what phatoseva wrote in other thread (Comi, Innocenti, Calvano)?

I am a surprised that Calvano would be loaned directly before he was given chance to show his ability with Milan first team games.

If Calvano and Innocenti are loaned out, I think the players would be promoted to the first team is Ely and Carmona. Carmona could be subbed for Boateng, Montolivo (if he is 2nd sub for Boateng but 1st choice for RLM), I hope. :D

Kingsley Boateng could feature some games after he plays regularly with the Primavera team (Kingsley should be one of our Primavera's core next season IMO).

By the way how old is the maximum for players to be able to play regularly in Primavera competition? If there is a rule that let some players above certain age, how many players of this special rule?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thank you Charbel. Anything almost done deal from our Primavera players except what phatoseva wrote in other thread (Comi, Innocenti, Calvano)?

I am a surprised that Calvano would be loaned directly before he was given chance to show his ability with Milan first team games.

If Calvano and Innocenti are loaned out, I think the players would be promoted to the first team is Ely and Carmona. Carmona could be subbed for Boateng, Montolivo (if he is 2nd sub for Boateng but 1st choice for RLM), I hope. :D

Kingsley Boateng could feature some games after he plays regularly with the Primavera team (Kingsley should be one of our Primavera's core next season IMO).

By the way how old is the maximum for players to be able to play regularly in Primavera competition? If there is a rule that let some players above certain age, how many players of this special rule?
The deals patosheva mentioned are still not official. They are not done. Especially Innocenti.

Well, Carmona should be staying in the primavera anymore. There's no improving there anymore and he needs to be loaned out or start playing with the first team.

Yep, if next year Comi (most probably he will.. almost definitely be loaned out) and Ganz, it's gonna be up for Boateng to lead the team in front.

I kinda forgot the rules, but each team is allowed to play a certain number of over-20/21 (can't remember) in the qualifying stages. Don't think there's a limit before that...not sure now though.

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The age for players in the competition just finished was those born on or after 1 January 1992 - in other words the maximum age was 20.

In addition, you can have one player on the team of any age. And you can have three players born on 1 January 1991 or later (in other words, you can have three 21/22-year-olds) on the team. Those rules apply to the normal group season.

It's changing anyway - Albertini has changed the age of the Primavera to a maximum of 19-years.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The deals patosheva mentioned are still not official. They are not done. Especially Innocenti.

Well, Carmona should be staying in the primavera anymore. There's no improving there anymore and he needs to be loaned out or start playing with the first team.

Yep, if next year Comi (most probably he will.. almost definitely be loaned out) and Ganz, it's gonna be up for Boateng to lead the team in front.

I kinda forgot the rules, but each team is allowed to play a certain number of over-20/21 (can't remember) in the qualifying stages. Don't think there's a limit before that...not sure now though.

The age for players in the competition just finished was those born on or after 1 January 1992 - in other words the maximum age was 20.

In addition, you can have one player on the team of any age. And you can have three players born on 1 January 1991 or later (in other words, you can have three 21/22-year-olds) on the team. Those rules apply to the normal group season.

It's changing anyway - Albertini has changed the age of the Primavera to a maximum of 19-years.

Thank you for both of you guys. The rules did confuse me.

So now (the bold part), the main rule is the age of players are born on after 1 January 1994?

Reaction score
Hi guyes, i am new here :) i like this forum, awesome :)) i'm from Georgia (remmember kakha kaladze ;))

i like some primavera players, also allievi nazionalli (petagna, yaffa, iotti good boys)

can u tell me which players come from allievi to primavera? and who loan out from primavera? i think you (users) have more information than me :))

p.s. sorry for my english :D

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Any official news about Calvano to Novara?

What do you think about the possible move, Charbel?
Will Calvano get many games there? Are Novara a competitive team for promotion to Serie A? Thanks before.

Hi guyes, i am new here :) i like this forum, awesome :)) i'm from Georgia (remmember kakha kaladze ;))

i like some primavera players, also allievi nazionalli (petagna, yaffa, iotti good boys)

can u tell me which players come from allievi to primavera? and who loan out from primavera? i think you (users) have more information than me :))

p.s. sorry for my english :D

Just stay tune here, there normally will be regular info about our youngsters. Maybe Charbel can answer your question.

As far as I know, Petagna promoted to Primavera after Allievi Nazionali won the competition in 2010/2011. It seems he didn't get so much times in Primavera though. According to acmilan.com Iotti is still with Allievi (2011/2012).

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any official news about Calvano to Novara?

What do you think about the possible move, Charbel?
Will Calvano get many games there? Are Novara a competitive team for promotion to Serie A? Thanks before.

Just stay tune here, there normally will be regular info about our youngsters. Maybe Charbel can answer your question.

As far as I know, Petagna promoted to Primavera after Allievi Nazionali won the competition in 2010/2011. It seems he didn't get so much times in Primavera though. According to acmilan.com Iotti is still with Allievi (2011/2012).
Calvano is off to Hellas Verona, not Novara. Hellas almost made it to Serie A, so you got to think that unless they offload a lot of their good players / other teams make huge investments then they will be competitive.

Well, Petagna did play some games for Primavera, but there are a lot of strikers in the Primavera team that it was too hard to find regular time. I won't be making assumptions about who are coming up, but obviously those who found some time this year whilst playing with Allievi are most likely to end up in the primavera ex : Piccinocchi.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Calvano is off to Hellas Verona, not Novara. Hellas almost made it to Serie A, so you got to think that unless they offload a lot of their good players / other teams make huge investments then they will be competitive.

Well, Petagna did play some games for Primavera, but there are a lot of strikers in the Primavera team that it was too hard to find regular time. I won't be making assumptions about who are coming up, but obviously those who found some time this year whilst playing with Allievi are most likely to end up in the primavera ex : Piccinocchi.

Calvano to Verona on loan is great but why that OPTION TO BUY is include in the negotiation?!!

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Calvano to Verona on loan is great but why that OPTION TO BUY is include in the negotiation?!!
Option to buy half of his contract. + It means crap if Calvano doesn't want. It probably helped with the negotiations + will help him get more playing time.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

My bad. Yes, Verona not Novara. :D

It is good to hear that Verona is (was) a competitive team.

About the option to buy half of contract, does anyone knows if the sum of money has been already specified for the half of the contract? Or it will be define if Verona wants to buy half of his contract?

I also heard Fossati is off to Ascoli? Can someone confirm this news?
I checked, Ascoli was on 14th in Serie B. It seems Ascoli is not so competitive team but at least Fossati will play in Serie B not in lower-level league.

Reaction score
okay guys :))

i calcute something from milannews.it informations :)

petagna scored 12+ goals in allievi nazionalli
yaffa(31.12.996) scored 8+ goals in allievi nazionalli
cernigoi scored 5+
galbusera 4+

in allievi starting lineup often were that players:petkovic, vimercati, iotti, piccinochi, lecchi, rondanini, tamas, binda, apicella, d'avolio, bende bende, mastalli, cernigoi, yaffa, petagna, pinato, galbusera and claveria :))

from those players, more perspective guys are: petkovic, iotti, piccinochi, yaffa and petagn, too good are tamas and rondanini... i think they will be primavera players

that palyers were on the bench: andrenacci, lucarini, dolcetti, medhoun, peroni, bance, esposito and rota.

ameth lo, benedic and fabbro usually play for allievi divisione :))

di molfetta is a hot prospect player from allievi divisone, he also scored 1-2 goal for allievi nazionalli. he and anelli scored many goals for allievi divisione :))

Charbel, what you think?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yep, the players you mentioned will most probably be Primavera next year. Time will tell< i guess.

Fabbro is highly rated and so is Di Molfetta so it's natural they make the transition to Allievi Nazionali.

Can't remember the squad. I do remember Innocenti (if i'm not wrong) was part of it, but other than that most players were loaned/sold.

Reaction score
yeah, it's true but i want to find where that players are now at this moment. i think most of them are in serie d teams :X

what about yaffa? know he is only 15 years old (31.12.1996). but somewhere i read that yaffa born in 90'... maybe it's true :X his birth date so funny...

Reaction score
yeah i found them :)

165614_179212325431160_5448627_n.jpg

most of them are free agents and in serie d teams, some players are in primavera teams(novara,hellas,varese,albinoleffe)

only alessio innocenti and simone amelotti are in primavera now. amelotti was on loan in varese before january 2012 :)

Tommaso Trani (1993, goalkeeper) now play for QPR under-18 team.

if you want to see all players go there https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.167878886564504.42656.138843956134664&type=3

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So, we signed Hachim Mastour? I heard, he will play for Primavera although he is only 14 years old? Isn't that too fast for him? He could be very talented but playing him with much older player is really good for him?

Any other players we have signed for our youth sector? Thanks before.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
So, we signed Hachim Mastour? I heard, he will play for Primavera although he is only 14 years old? Isn't that too fast for him? He could be very talented but playing him with much older player is really good for him?

Any other players we have signed for our youth sector? Thanks before.

He will just start the training with the Primavera on 23 of July but he can't play because the regulations says that one young boy must have at least 15 years to be able to play for the Primavera. So he will play for allievi.
His agent said that he plays against older guys all the time. In fact when G and Braida goes to watch him he played in the final of one tournament and he scored 5 goals in the final against boys who were 17 years old.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
The minimal age for playing on a Primavera side is being at least 15 years old, Hachim Mastour is still 14.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He will just start the training with the Primavera on 23 of July but he can't play because the regulations says that one young boy must have at least 15 years to be able to play for the Primavera. So he will play for allievi.
His agent said that he plays against older guys all the time. In fact when G and Braida goes to watch him he played in the final of one tournament and he scored 5 goals in the final against boys who were 17 years old.

The minimal age for playing on a Primavera side is being at least 15 years old, Hachim Mastour is still 14.

Thank you for the info. I didn't know there is such rules. That's good I think so that he can develop well without give so much pressure on his shoulder.