Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
see this is why I like general. I dint watch any luck games either. just highlights if I want to kick some team I dislike.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
see this is why I like general. I dint watch any luck games either. just highlights if I want to kick some team I dislike.

U wanna know how I know Swagger is a Milan fan?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Icardi wow!

Best Argentine talent since Mario Kempes

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Liverpool are in trouble.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Icardi wow!

Best Argentine talent since Mario Kempes

Best Argentine striker in Serie A since Batigol. Same dependability that he will score no matter how the rest of the game goes.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
holy shit were inter lucky to get a draw last night, barcelona could have been leading 0-3 by HT.

scored from their only shot on target :fp: :lol:

ancelotti :star:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
flopp & zero tittuli pochetino

E
X
P
O
S
E
D
E X P O S E D

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Allegri and Mourinho matchup - eagerly watching possibly the most exhilarating football match of the year

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Tried watching the Juve Man Utd game

Couldnt.

Watching Juve's squad just pisses me off. Reminds me how royally baldie and midget fucked us up (largely baldie).

And now we cant spend to get similar calibre of players because of FFP. In current football you need to spend big to reach top level.

Ironic bit is that baldie was the one frontlining FFP implementation. The whole point of FFP is that you can only spend how much you earn. And considering baldie gave fuck all about increasing the clubs revenue streams when they were successful, its mind boggling why he thought that would be a good idea. Then again, maybe it gave him and Berlu a valid excuse to not spend anymore/sell our best players season in season out. They surely kept beating that drum during their final years.

As much as a disaster Li and F&M were, it's not their fault they inherited a completely rubbish squad. Half the team were on loan or on expiring contracts. So yeah, I could see why they had to spend big on a bunch of players instead of a couple few (still doesnt excuse some of their dumbass purchases).

This coupled with the fact that we kept hiring one noob coach after another, it was no wonder why we were such as disaster. Baldie should write a book on how to NOT run a football club 101. Dude should count himself lucky that his shit business decisions were masked by Berlu's money. The moment that crutch was gone, the fraud was exposed.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Wow what a goal from Ronaldo. Fucking hate watching Rube win.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
^^ why are you writing an essay about some team that's not playing in the CL for like five years in this thread lol

Ronaldo scores the most FIFA goals these days

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Hope they’re as wasteful against Milan on Sunday. Also I hope they field Alex Sandro again, I would like to see him against Suso if he’s gonna give away as much possession as tonight.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
What a pass from Bonucci. What a goal from CR7

Hope we can draw them

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! CRPussy and Pep were meant to get mou fired... a loss to city now wont lose mou his job.