The Non-Milan Transfer Market

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
How come you guys are hyped for Lamela and I'm not?

How the hell is Jovetić-Icardi-Lamela gonna work out exactly?

They will most probably gonna score goals, so that is how I see it working.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
How come you guys are hyped for Lamela and I'm not?

How the hell is Jovetić-Icardi-Lamela gonna work out exactly?

because this is a forum where de jong is a world class DM.

sell shaqiri because he's "1 dimensional" (which he's not) and sign a 1 dimensional lazy winger to play behind 2 strikers.

at times inter match beelan's level of stupidity.

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well i am glad to get perisic, at least inter hasbrought in another difference maker that will make hernanes sit on the bench

Rumours of eder coming, too. I can see the milan derby be a really good game

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Eder had a very solid game for Sampdoria and is about to join Inter. At this point, it seems more likely he'll be a backup considering the various Palacio, Icardi, Jovetic.

That said, Inter is making a very solid bench especially considering that it doesn't have mid-week games. So far, Roma and Inter are main contenders for the title after Juventus who still needs to tune some things and has a very challenging CL group.

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Inter fucked up when they didn't sign Allan instead of K-Dog and brought also Insigne as the creative force (altho ofc, id love to find a new Pjanic somewhere). I like Eder more than Ljajic, but Ljajic is no scrub either, just a bit too egoistical to ever unleash his full potential.

Hopefully Telles is finally the attacking fullback we wanted after Maicon stopped being good and Nagatomo who only had two good seasons here.

I would rather have a player like Bacca than Icardi, who looks like a new Higuain to me, tbh. Kinda like our mercato more than yours in the end.

Socks

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Inter fucked up when they didn't sign Allan instead of K-Dog and brought also Insigne as the creative force (altho ofc, id love to find a new Pjanic somewhere). I like Eder more than Ljajic, but Ljajic is no scrub either, just a bit too egoistical to ever unleash his full potential.

Hopefully Telles is finally the attacking fullback we wanted after Maicon stopped being good and Nagatomo who only had two good seasons here.

I would rather have a player like Bacca than Icardi, who looks like a new Higuain to me, tbh. Kinda like our mercato more than yours in the end.

I like yours more than ours too :cry:

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I hope that the derby will be a great game and that both teams reach the top3 spots in the end. Other italian teams are boring in ucl.

Meriano

Primavera
Reaction score
Hello , what do you think about Devrij , defender of Lazio , i hope he will wear the milan'jersey .

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nobody here?

Ok.

- Lazio seems that has signed Lukaku. Jordan.

- Bologna has signed Adam Nagy. One of the most interesting prospects that I have seen in the Euros.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Intersting move from Roma, buying Hector Moreno for 6m. He'll probably sell some shirts in Mexico

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Can people start posting rumors of other clubs/leagues here? it would be much appreciated.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
apparently liverpool's willing to pay the 40m Roma's been asking for Salah.

a weaker roma would help so much next season. I really hope the Seri rumours are BS, I think that guy could reach WC level in 1-2 years

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want roma and inter to get stronger

we need serie A teams to be strong

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
apparently liverpool's willing to pay the 40m Roma's been asking for Salah.

a weaker roma would help so much next season. I really hope the Seri rumours are BS, I think that guy could reach WC level in 1-2 years

If they take suso off us that would be A OK

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
latest reports from football-italia:
- dani alves close to sign for Manchester city
- Mohamed salah close to sign for Liverpool
- Borja Valero close to sign for merda

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Good signing by Liverpool. 100p going to use them in fifa 18

---
In other news juve might sell sandro to... Chelski hahahaha

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not that I care but IMO bad signing by Liverpool.

Salah can smoke everybody in serie A with his speed but I do not think he can do the same in the EPL not to mention his finishing is equal or worse than Lapadula. If Salah finishing was decent probably he would have been the top scorer in serie A. Just my 2 cents.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Salah will be great for Liverpool... He's improved immensely in Italy & is ready to be a key player in EPL. he's got the qualities klopp rates

Anyway, questioned why Roma were selling him until I have seen the official figures - up to 50m including bonuses. Not bad Monchi. Now they can lock up Nainggolan, if he stays this year I think he'll stay there for good. They're selling Manolas too, should be interesting to see how Monchi will reinvest the money

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
latest reports from football-italia:
- Fabio borini set to sign for Lazio
- karsdorp set to sign for roma

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I missed out on Tolisso's transfer to Bayern.
Would've been my dream signing.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paredes + manolas for 60-70m to Zenit?
Why are they selling some of their best players and with such a low fee. ? Looks like monchi is gonna turn them to sevilla when they were actually few players away from becoming a powerhouse in serie a, lool.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Paredes + manolas for 60-70m to Zenit?
Why are they selling some of their best players and with such a low fee. ? Looks like monchi is gonna turn them to sevilla when they were actually few players away from becoming a powerhouse in serie a, lool.

question is who normal goes to play in russia?