Mattia Perin

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
This guy wouldn't bench Abbiati

Abbiati was benched by Amelia not a while ago. He's just average. Strong on the line, average in everything else. Perin is capable of more and keeps improving. Just a matter of time until he's better than him. He fit's perfectly in the profile Berlusconi has spoken about. In case the project he speaks about all the time is real and steady, he's the perfect goalkeeper for next season.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this guy has been linked to milan all season. the only reason i think it could materialize is because he'll be back at genoa next season and we know how much preziosi likes his co-ownership deals with milan. ability wise- ive heard a lot of hype when it comes to young italian keepers and although some of it is justifyed because there are a lot out there. not too long ago people were talking about viviano the same way and he's recently been benched at fiorentina. occasionally when a goalie plays for a crap club he has lots of shots to deal with which flatters their performance. if they concede 4-5 goals they can also blame the defense. against milan he was terrible and he's had some very poor games this season too. i prefer a goalie who is solid, doesn't make mistakes, talks a lot as oppose to someone who makes a flashy fingertip save occasionally. I do like perin, ive been more impressed with consigli tbh. probably neither will arrive tho, remember how we offered all the senatore 2-3 year contracts when they were mid 30's. i want to see abbiati leave. i love the guy, even remember when he pushed rossi out the first team and made that save against perugia in 1999 on the last day to win us the league but his time has come. the napoli game still gives me nightmares.

finally, i don't know where the hell you people find pictures like that but only in italy can that be called cool. the pics are super gay and i wished id never seen them.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
This guy wouldn't bench Abbiati

Indeed....this is what I see happening:

1. Milan buys Perin
2. Berlusconi tells Perin to cut his hair
3. Perin cuts hair
4. Abbiati steals cut hair
5. Abbiati makes a wig from stolen hair
6. Our goalkeepers look the same for the next 15 years.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
aint it Mattia Mastour :rolleyes:..joking :tongue:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy - Maldini - Nesta - Shevchenko - Prince
Perin looks like a fantastic goalkeeper, + he's young and Italian. I really hope we'll sign him. I'm sick and tired of Abbiati's mistakes and Amelia is even worse.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Perin looks like a fantastic goalkeeper, + he's young and Italian. I really hope we'll sign him. I'm sick and tired of Abbiati's mistakes and Amelia is even worse.

If you watched Pescara this season, you will know that currently Perin makes a lot of mistakes.

He is not ready to start for Milan yet. I would sign Stekelenburg and leave Abbiati s a backup keeper. Perin needs to keep getting experience in smaller teams.

RossoneriTifosi

Beginner
Reaction score
hope we make a deal with Genoa that perin will join us in the summer, in this way he will get more experience this season

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
If you watched Pescara this season, you will know that currently Perin makes a lot of mistakes.

He is not ready to start for Milan yet. I would sign Stekelenburg and leave Abbiati s a backup keeper. Perin needs to keep getting experience in smaller teams.

He's 20 years old, plays for a relegation candidate and has one of the weakest defensive lines of thea serie a infront of him, dude, even Casillas would make mistakes.

It's obvious he's a great talent and will, one day, certainly be good enough to be our #1 if nothing weird happens. So lets not wait till he is 10mil+ and make him grow at Milan. Until than we're ugh fine with Abbiati and Amelia.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
had an ok game against merda tonight hard to say really inter had lots of shots off target. made hardly any mistakes but agree with an earlier poster the pescara defense is an absolute disgrace, seriously. i think he could be good in the future.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
He's 20 years old, plays for a relegation candidate and has one of the weakest defensive lines of thea serie a infront of him, dude, even Casillas would make mistakes.

It's obvious he's a great talent and will, one day, certainly be good enough to be our #1 if nothing weird happens. So lets not wait till he is 10mil+ and make him grow at Milan. Until than we're ugh fine with Abbiati and Amelia.

Current report saying he is 20 mill :lol::lol:

Oh well.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Still feel Leali is better than him.

Sucks that Juve got to him first

But dont trust Italian GKs to tbh. The last few promising ones (Consigli, Viviano, Marchetti, Sirigu) all ended up bust or meh

Rather go German if we gonna look for keepers

SHeVa_Mx

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten,Weah, Sheva, Maldini, Boban, Rui Costa, Kaká, El Shaarawy

But dont trust Italian GKs to tbh. The last few promising ones (Consigli, Viviano, Marchetti, Sirigu) all ended up bust or meh

Marc-André ter Stegen for example? he´s pretty good but i really want to see italian GK in Milan, my top 3 are Perin, Consigli and Sirigu, last one obviously won´t come.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias

Honestly, how much have you seen of Leali?

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Perin is 20,Leali is 19...Last year Perin voted the best goalkeeper of Serie B,this year managed to play at Serie A club as a regular..Let's see if Leali can better that...

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

huh? Have you even been following football lately? Marchetti has been world class this season and Sirigu is also quality.

Consigli and Viviano aren't anything special though.

Having seen much of Leali to compare, but Perin, while good for his age, isn't ready for Milan.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
huh? Have you even been following football lately? Marchetti has been world class this season and Sirigu is also quality.

Consigli and Viviano aren't anything special though.

Having seen much of Leali to compare, but Perin, while good for his age, isn't ready for Milan.

Marchetti has been pretty good for Lazio; though, I believe that Muslera was even better. Sirigu? There is a reason why Buffon still the main man for Italy.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah he's got nothing on Amelia and his invaluable experience.

Abbiati

If it was up to me, we'd sell Amelia.

Marchetti has been pretty good for Lazio; though, I believe that Muslera was even better. Sirigu? There is a reason why Buffon still the main man for Italy.

Lazio fans would disagree.

And that would make Sirigu average/not-so-good?

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fun fact: Amelia is the worst keeper in Serie A for percentage of shots saved. Abbiati is 17th. Saying they've got a crap defence in front of them is fine if you're comparing them to the top keepers, but this season they're two of the worst in the entire league. And that's despite their experience (and whatever else you get with age that makes you "ready" for Milan, especially the great Milan of 2013).

It's a bullshit argument anyway. You're never too young. These are grown men and professional footballers for fuck's sake. You're either good or you're not. Perin will make mistakes, so will Abbiati, and definitely Amelia too. The difference is that he'll learn from his mistakes and improve his game, whereas those two will be thinking of their retirement paychecks with every goal they concede.

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
ter stegen is 20 and good
Adler started being 1st 11 at 22
Buffon was worth 50m at 23
Reina was considered by some the best GK in Spain in 02/03
Casillas started being good at around 20