Fav. Players
sometimes
dDULqaz.png

Lt4VBDs.png

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
More speed in the team, thank god

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Can we swap him for Alex Grimaldo?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I'm actually a bit excited about signing him. I can see him becoming a very useful player

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Should be a good signing

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I'm excited about Laxalt, when we get Conti back our back 4 will be top class shortly. Young but talented, very excited. Plus he's not lazy at all, hard worker and pacey

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Always hated him whenever we faced Genoa because he always created problems for us.

Glad he is on our side now.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
welcome to Milan family Diego!
I think its a decent signing he can be useful

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Welcome Diego.

A lot of ppl complainng about his defensive skills, but we all know there are plenty of serie A teams that just park a bus. He could be very useful against those. Hope he does well

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Welcome to the Milan family. Going to be a big signing for us, watching his World Cup he seemed like he was ready for a big step. This is his chance!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase be good enough to bench RR.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Good feeling about the boy, factor x will probably help to unleash our left side. Willkommen Diegito

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Pretty good debut from him being thrown in the deep end and all.

Excellent idea of a cross to Higuain, maybe slightly too much pace but he has quality.

I'm looking forward to seeing our little lesbian grow.

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
His short cameo showed more than what Borini did from the start. Why Gattuso started Borini I’ll never know.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
His short cameo showed more than what Borini did from the start. Why Gattuso started Borini I’ll never know.

Didn't Borini assist the 1st goal?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didn't Borini assist the 1st goal?

First goal was a piece of magic by Jack, you can’t be serious if you think that assist is a valid reason for him to be starting. The guy works hard that’s it, everytime he got the ball he would literally take a touch backwards to pass to Rodriguez. Offered nothing besides work rate defensively and all he did was help Napoli’s press because he is too limited in his passing/dribbling skills to try and move the ball forward or even sideways.

That assist was an intelligent header back to Bonaventura but Borini didn’t create the goal. Not many players would score that the way Bonaventura.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Laxalt and Samu provided much needed energy when they came on. Looking forward to finding out what they’re made of, I get the feeling both of them know this is a massive chance in their careers and both will shine here.