Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Maybe this guy knows something. He had been saying that Milan was going to end up with Elliott the whole time during the whole Commisso stuff.

@ GFI65
Dear Milanisti brothers, know that today Fassone has given us his last gifts. He had been asked to resign and to persuade even the Chinese to do so as to not to lose a week and make immediate cooptation, but he preferred to do damage to Milan until the end

Let's see if he is right again.

That was his mission :lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
—- depay - immobile

——- hakan

halilovic - paredes - kessie

Lb - rom - bonbon- conti

Could this work?

Halilovic glaring weak spot, I'd rather keep Bona there despite all his limitations. Alen is going to be a backup member if we're supposed to have success.

Other than that, this looks decent imo.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Intrieri is a fucking idiot and disgrace.

Pls don't trust him.

Fassone was confirmed by Elliott yesterday. THEY employ him. The fuck that idiot talking about?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Hopefully, the Locatelli transfer is quick and doesn't hit any issues. Let's see if something comes in for Donnarumma too. I still hold out hope we can get rid of him.

Given all that is going on, my only wish for this summer is to keep our key players, and get back into the EL.

If we have to sacrifice, I hope we don't touch any of our "big" players. Kalinic, Silva etc. are fine.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Hopefully, the Locatelli transfer is quick and doesn't hit any issues. Let's see if something comes in for Donnarumma too. I still hold out hope we can get rid of him.

Given all that is going on, my only wish for this summer is to keep our key players, and get back into the EL.

If we have to sacrifice, I hope we don't touch any of our "big" players. Kalinic, Silva etc. are fine.

So even with all the literal shits in the team, your hope is that Loca's departure is the swift one?

Even if you don't rate him, that's terrible business. We're keeping Montolivo and Bertolacci and selling a young prospect with high potential that can contribute at this minute.

Sorry, but I question your judgement with this one.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
he's been on the ball regarding Elliot so far

He hasn't. He gets called out steadily for dumb takes and deleting tweets, as well.

He's just an opinionated asshole w no real connections. But it works sometimes.

I kno the feel

Forza Milan USA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Get money for Loca (with buy back option) sell Bacca and Kalinic for cash now. Put money towards Padres with some $$$ from Elliot and use the bulk of the Elliot $$$ to buy Ciro.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He hasn't. He gets called out steadily for dumb takes and deleting tweets, as well.

I kno the feel

As reported by Milano Finanza, by Andrea Montanari, Paolo Scaroni is the new president of Milan.

The indication took place informally during the Milan CDA. It is the third move by Paul Singer, after he has defenestrated the directors of the two Luxembourg holding companies of Yonghong Li, putting professionals of his trust, and after having escaped the pledge on 100% of Rossoneri Sport Investment

Saturday the 21st the assembly will lead to the appointment of the new board and subsequently the assignment of the proxies. The president was found, now Elliott probes a new CEO and new management figures for the technical and sporting area.

At the same time, we work to secure Milan's assets. In addition to the payment of 50 million, the conversion of debt matured by the company in the comparison of Elliott in equity, or refinancing with credit rating, is being studied.

Forza Milan USA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So even with all the literal shits in the team, your hope is that Loca's departure is the swift one?

Even if you don't rate him, that's terrible business. We're keeping Montolivo and Bertolacci and selling a young prospect with high potential that can contribute at this minute.

There is 0.0% chance Bertolacci is here to start the season.

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
As things stand today expect to hear mercato news only after the UEL verdict.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Sure, question away, that's why we're here. :)

I don't want any of Bonucci, Romagnoli, Calha, Kessie, Cutrone etc. to be in any sort of negotiations.

And if we keep hitting issues with selling leeches like Kalinic, for example, and if we don't get any offers for Donna, then I fear that our other players MAY come into the equation.

So, Locatelli, if the money is decent and we have a buy-back, I'd sell. I believe Berto will still leave.

Suso I am on the fence about.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Can someone summarise what just happened?

I’m on a date and she is boring

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
First contacts with Leonardo (Di Stefano)

Leo comes back means Mirabelli out thus Fassone out. Fingers crossed.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I hear Conte is sacked

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe this guy knows something. He had been saying that Milan was going to end up with Elliott the whole time during the whole Commisso stuff.

@ GFI65
Dear Milanisti brothers, know that today Fassone has given us his last gifts. He had been asked to resign and to persuade even the Chinese to do so as to not to lose a week and make immediate cooptation, but he preferred to do damage to Milan until the end

Let's see if he is right again.

gaetano almost made every news correct.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I love Leo more than the next person, I dont mean to blow my own trumpet but I was the 1st guy here to mention Leo as SD... but Leo cant take of Milan on a shoestring budget, he needs financial backing. If he doesnt get that... we'll all turn against Leo in 6 months and say he's done a shit job.

Last edited:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why is this guy still here?

Why do we have so many rats in cities?

I kno the feel

tumblr_ljeiluo0Eb1qikdjao1_500.gif

Raccoon

Beginner
Reaction score
I really don‘t get the negativity if some people here. Yes we have a new owner again. Yes, we do not know what they are planning. They for sure are gonna make a solid investment if they want to sell Milan with profit. They are not gonna dismantle the team, bcs no potential buyer would buy a desinvested asset. My two cents are that elliot is trying to stabilize finances first. Then new management will be put in place. Then they are gonna try to build a new stadium/ renovate san siro. Meanwhile they will keep the team together and add quality in certain positions on field. The current team is good, not extraordinary but good.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
RIP Mr Brando... A handsum devil and a monster of an actor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule