Gianluca Lapadula Thread

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
I liked his performance today!

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Decent off the ball movement, poor finising skills, hard worker tho

Conclusion: another Adriano, nothing special, tipical serie B striker, Bacca is miles better

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
daidaidai
CtHbusZWcAAiWH2.jpg:large

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Decent off the ball movement, poor finising skills, hard worker tho

Conclusion: another Adriano, nothing special, tipical serie B striker, Bacca is miles better

Adriano has aerial presence, unlike Lapadula.

I don't know how you can be so sure Lapadula is a poor finisher though. He's yet to play a full game in Serie A.

He's probably even worse than Adriano at the moment, but I think he'll turn fine once he has been given a year to adapt to Serie A.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Out of 5 Milan scored in today's friendly, Lapadula scored 2 & played the main part in another 2 goals

Gazzetta praised him a lot summing up with saying he's "100% ready to help Milan"

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I feel for his situation, he is forced to perform amazing within a very limited time, but I think he can do it, he's very driven, has very good off-the-ball movement and I think he was good to bring in. Bacca is the main man for sure, but I think for once we finally have a backup who is capable of starting too if need be. Good luck Lapa

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Should have scored the header today but overall for me he was good hustling for every ball + allowed bacca to rest

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Worked so hard and indeed deserved a goal. Good game lapadulala :thumbsup:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Yep, good hustle, some silly fouls, very decent all around performance just lacking a goal.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Reminds me of a more humble Pinilla.

High work rate and hustle and looks like him lol

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Im starting to love this guy. Of course I wouldnt choose him over Bacca. But he will have an important "Tomasson role" for years to come for us, which is absolutely important. The goals will come soon enough

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Please keep him, hes good..

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
his link up play was good in second half and harassed the chievo defense a lot. once he was subbed, we got dominated.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
was decent yesterday...still have doubts about his finishing abilities though but tbf he can get more time to prove us wrong.

If he becomes a little better i think he can be our new Jon Dahl Thomasson. How much do you think we can get for Adriano.... 5m?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
dudes, its chievo we are talking about. perform against a half decent team first.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
dudes, its chievo we are talking about. perform against a half decent team first.

dafuq dude, Chievo are at the top of Serie A standings

Like him today, unlucky to not get a goal. I hope he gets enough playing time to score some an get called up for NT. Can't be worse than Pelle and Eder.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He was important in the first goal. He's a fighter, goals will come.

I hope he gets enough playing time to score some an get called up for NT. Can't be worse than Pelle and Eder.

I don't know, both are mediocre, but Pellè's aerial presence and Eder work rate have been important for Italy.

Also, Immobile seems have good form and Belotti is strong.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Get out with that nonsense, chievo is a good team. At the very least, they are very tough to score on, and lapadula is you know...a striker. That's a bullshit argument, don't knock chievo right now.

I can definitely see the comparison to Adriano. Both scrappy, hardworking, decent on the ball. I actually think Adriano has underrated passing though, and even though lapadula isn't a bad passer he's below Adriano in that aspect. Adriano needs to be more selfish though. He works so hard for the team but is lacking in that thing that strikers need, to sometimes just play for yourself. I think lapadula has more of that trait, even though Adriano is the more well rounded player. One needs to be sold though either way.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Get out with that nonsense, chievo is a good team. .

this

Do people here follow Serie A at all? Chievo are a very tough team to play, especially at home, and CFs very often struggle when playing Chievo away

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this

Do people here follow Serie A at all? Chievo are a very tough team to play, especially at home, and CFs very often struggle when playing Chievo away

Although I agree I do think Chievo is a bit of a piss boy team for us (just like Udinese bends over for Juve but always play their ass off against us).

Nonetheless, I really loved his effort like many mentioned especially pressing Chievo's defenders. I really felt he deserved a goal and once he was off we didn't seem to have as much of a bite on them. It looks like he was a lot more comfortable with the team than he did against Sampdoria.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's slwoly groing into the team. It's always easier for a new player to find his place in a team who's well working and coherent. In the past few years we always had a mess of a team, anarchy and chaos everywhere. It was difficult for new players to find a place in that chaotic environement and they risked to be labled as failures although it was not necessarily their fault they didn't express what they were capabable of.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
from the Ladri forums:

Yeah he was very good. Even when they threw on the cartel member late on Barza still had the legs to beat him to the ball.

:lol:
130394-1464788849.jpg

640.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
What a finish!!
Fucking love his work rate too!

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
Backheel goal like a boss :star:

Schedule