Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Icardi shits on all our strikers...

higuain-gif-1.gif

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Icardi can suck his own cock, Kalinic would have scored if the opponent goalie was a fucking brainless teenager.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rnb wants to spend 65M+ on barella, paredes and tonali when we have bona suso and hakan in our starting XI :lol:

We let Kovacic go to chelsea who aren't even in the UCL :fp:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
These drug users was believes so hard on Montella, wanted Kalinic so bad, and now, full faith on Gattuso.
:lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Conte and Icardi are a must

Conte da GOAT is the way forward :lol::lol::lol: There's a reason why Chelsea are in the EL.

Fuck that

Gattuso IN

resizedcrop-2a175abc69588f2e097c08552ed0618e-840x480.jpg

At least Gattuso has better taste in strikers... Conte splashed 120M on morata and batshuayi :lol:

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
These drug users was believes so hard on Montella, wanted Kalinic so bad, and now, full faith on Gattuso.
:lol:

Remember kids, don't do drugs, or you will grow up one day and call another man Daddy....

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
let's tell me once again how kessie is underrated and that i'm wrong because i want to replace him :o

he made, like 5894795734 mistakes tonight.

you expect from midfielder that he can keep the ball, win the duel, send good pass, not making fucking mistakes after mistakes whole game.

also i'm sick of jack, what the fuck is his role? he didn't do nothing in attack, he is not helping in defense (and that's why hakan is hardly breathing after 60 minutes, he needs to cover his back), what the hell he do?
when did he tackle or steal the ball last time? i can't remember.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
let's tell me once again how kessie is underrated and that i'm wrong because i want to replace him :o

you expect from midfielder that he can keep the ball, win the duel, send good pass, not making fucking mistakes after mistakes whole game.

also i'm sick of jack, what the fuck is his role? he didn't do nothing in attack, he is not helping in defense (and that's why hakan is hardly breathing after 60 minutes, he needs to cover his back), what the hell he do?

k

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
but we had 3rd most points in the leage with Grintusso for like 2 months last season.

why is this happening? can somebody explain plz?

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

the bolded part has to be one of the most idiotic things i've ever heard. he was arguably our best player along with romagnoli

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso is the most pathetic coach we had in years. The team played like garbage today and had one shot on goal.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

:conf::conf::conf::conf:

Kessie was our best or second best player tonight, what the hell are you watching? It's baffling how wrong some people can be and yet so secure in their opinion.

This man gets it.

Massaro was mocking Conte but you're too dumb to realize :lol:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
They won't get it Stevan, they still on drugs.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No way!

Tell me more...

The Chinese weren't actors paid by Berlusconi. Remember that pearl of wisdom of yours? I guess you never get tired of being wrong.

Don't forget why you are carrying Steven in your signature. Be humble and avert your eyes.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Chinese weren't actors paid by Berlusconi. Remember that pearl of wisdom of yours? I guess you never get tired of being wrong.

The Berlusconi-Chinese money laundering is obvious to anyone with even half a brain...

But please, tell me more...

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne

had a few dribbles that weren't good, but defensively was winning almost everything

i disagree with your post a ton

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Berlusconi-Chinese money laundering is obvious to anyone with even half a brain...

But please, tell me more...

Well at least you're honest enough to admit that you have only half a brain and it serves as an excellent explanation as to why you'd believe such a story.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Gattuso is the most pathetic coach we had in years. The team played like garbage today and had one shot on goal.

lmao was that Hakan's trash effort on the volley?

facepalm

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lmao was that Hakan's trash effort on the volley?

facepalm

Suso left footed "shot" in the second half

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
12 points from 8 games
1.5 points per game
Sampdoria, Sassuolo, and Genoa are in front of us in the standings (won't even mention the other mediocre teams because at least they played 1 more game than us)
Same fucking tactics, same fucking subs every game
Grintuso is not a good coach

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, I'll go and occupy myself with something else because this result and performance makes me want to go on a rampage.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Priceless

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

he was apparently our best player tonight according to RnB experts :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And another season without CL. At least our hopes are getting crushed early these past few years. Somehow hurts less that way

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well at least you're honest enough to admit that you have only half a brain and it serves as an excellent explanation as to why you'd believe such a story.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ad hominem is for kids on a playground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule