Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Sheva said Zlatan would have won Ballon d'Or if it wasn't for Messi :)

This isn't a reply. I just wanted to see it in bold letters.

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
i never said that he is a bad player.. he is a good player.. especially against low level defenses.

but shevchenko was much better than him.

And all teams that BUY him.. also SELL him they needed to get rid off king ibra ;)

he was actually holdin back.. excelent squads.. did u think about that? :)

So thats why Mourinho was begging on his knee to convince King Ibra to stay i Inter:fp:

receptors in ur skull arnt working propely haha:cool:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Ehh, 99-2000 and 2000-2001 Milan were worse than the Milans Zlatz played at...29 and 34 goals in total, not bad ;)...needless to say again, CL semifinals with Kyiv destroying big teams with Rebrov, and QF's of the WC with Ukraine in Ukraine's first WC (not talking about Sweeden which has reached the WC semifinals less than 20 years ago, with essentially the same team that got eliminated in the first round 4 years prior to it). Fuck his worse season with Milan was 02-03, and he actually was crucial in that CL even with just 5 league goals ;).

kaladze was the dm of that team.. sheva was a good scout.. he said that kaladze would fit in. good aquisition.. he fails as a dm, but did a perfect job as LB.

Ibra can be a good scout too.. if he really wants abate with him at psg.

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Apart from playing as strikers they're completely different players. Ibra is a complete player while Sheva was more of a box striker. I know this is a Milan forum and all, and Sheva has status like Jesus reincarnate but that's the perception by most people, whether you like it or not.

You might as well be comparing Trezeguet to Ronaldinho, even though Sheva was more complete than Trez, and Ronaldinho was more of a support striker than Ibra.

Ibra doesn't move like Sheva used to, and he doesn't lose his marker as easily. Not as good at heading, and not as cool in one on one's. Simply not as good inside the box. Ibra is much better outside of the box, has better technique, passing, range of passing, vision, gives more assists, better dribbler and so on.

I actually think it's quite remarkable and telling of how awesome he is that he has similar goalstats to Sheva at Milan, despite playing a much more complete game.

Anyways, since this might as well be the PSG thread: I read that Ancelotti is thinking of making Menez the captain, which means he sees him as sure starter. So that would mean it will be a trident of Lavezzi, Ïbra and Menez. Personally I think Nene is way better than Menez and it would be a sin to bench him after the season he's had.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
So thats why Mourinho was begging on his knee to convince King Ibra to stay i Inter:fp:

receptors in ur skull arnt working propely haha:cool:

:lol:
mourinho really wants ibra out.. same reason allegri, guardiola and now allegri wanted.

allegri wants the guy out.. course they will all say "we lost a great player" and not "im glad that the guy is gone".

ibra dont have team spirit.. who treats his teammates on the field the way he treasts his?

Incredible

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Charlie Sheen
Comparing Sheva to Zlatan is like comparing a Nokia to Android. Nokias surely offer free Nokia Maps, WM 7.5 Mango which is smooth and allows you to do most of the usual things you need to do like calender, alarm, music (Zune) and other things but something is lacking in that OS. On the other hand, android has its ups and downs with the new ICS and Jelly beans being introduced, looks promising. Some countries still can't use the Google Play and thats a big down, although still in some ways more advanced and user-friendly than WM 7.5 because it allows the user to do his/her own customization. Another big problem is that the contractors release the updates way late and therefore all this can suck a ticle. You're probably wondering "dafuq did i just read and how is this relevant?" but the real question is, whats the point? Why? In a philosophical point of view we might say that opinions are like butt-holes but some people have bigger than others (see e.g Kardashian) and we might have to agree to disagree on this issue seeing that this is a life-threatening issue.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sheva just rates players differently. :D

It's obvious he was just trying to support Milan and their biggest star at that moment. Little did he know that Ibrasheep will make a masturbation manifest out of it. :lol::lol::lol:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
mourinho really wants ibra out..
Uh, no. In a recent interview Mourinho said the only fight he ever had with Ibra was when he wanted to leave. He begged him to stay.

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score

We all know that berlu are feeding ur mouth, no offence, hard time, but still nice that ur still with us Ibra Fans:o

Next game Aug 4 right, are u bored? then take a look att Ibras first class goal for PSG.

bye the way Ibra scored 49 points for Milan last season, not bad right:cool:

Having problem with money? well ask PSG for some support, we all know Berlu are out of money:D

Incredible

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Charlie Sheen
mourinho really wants ibra out.. same reason allegri, guardiola and now allegri wanted.

allegri wants the guy out.. course they will all say "we lost a great player" and not "im glad that the guy is gone".

ibra dont have team spirit.. who treats his teammates on the field the way he treasts his?

Allegri and Guardiola are feminine...therefore are threatened with the presence of a long dong, 2 golden balls and some beckham coiffure to go with them.

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
Totally, except that lately the top 3 players are always Xavi, Iniesta, Messi.
You can totally see how in Messi's absence Ibra would take the award. :proud::proud::proud:

you did forget one importent thing! the sms message from Messi in the players buss:lol:

Messi sms to mr guardiola! Im not feeling importent in this club anymore:lol:
Regarding that king Ibra did take messi misias place:o

So to be honest, what can ur receptors read out of this?

Do i have to remind you of the emabrrising thing that both Messi,Ibra and guardiola are in the same buss:eek:

Messi wont ever leave barca, he knows his limits, the question is, do u know ur limits?

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Uh, no. In a recent interview Mourinho said the only fight he ever had with Ibra was when he wanted to leave. He begged him to stay.

:eek:
if mourinho said.. than we probably should believe him.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
pre-cursor to this post

interfanatic never watched sheva play-

Apart from playing as strikers they're completely different players. Ibra is a complete player while Sheva was more of a box striker. I know this is a Milan forum and all, and Sheva has status like Jesus reincarnate but that's the perception by most people, whether you like it or not.

You might as well be comparing Trezeguet to Ronaldinho, even though Sheva was more complete than Trez, and Ronaldinho was more of a support striker than Ibra.

Ibra doesn't move like Sheva used to, and he doesn't lose his marker as easily. Not as good at heading, and not as cool in one on one's. Simply not as good inside the box. Ibra is much better outside of the box, has better technique, passing, range of passing, vision, gives more assists, better dribbler and so on.

I actually think it's quite remarkable and telling of how awesome he is that he has similar goalstats to Sheva at Milan, despite playing a much more complete game.

Anyways, since this might as well be the PSG thread: I read that Ancelotti is thinking of making Menez the captain, which means he sees him as sure starter. So that would mean it will be a trident of Lavezzi, Ïbra and Menez. Personally I think Nene is way better than Menez and it would be a sin to bench him after the season he's had.

A BOX STRIKER!?!?!

sheva played support role majority of his team at milan :fp::fp:

sheva was possibly the most complete forward. Big time in build up...don't care whether you think ibra is better (he's not) to call Shevchenko a box-striker, trezeguet is just a plain joke.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know why people have to discredit a player because he didn't win a CL, so many world class players didn't win it.

ronaldo(arguably the best forward in history)

buffon (one of the best keepers in history)

nedved(as much as I hate him)

cannavaro/zambrotta...world class defenders who never won it.

I'm not including totti because he's been at a shite club his whole career.

and tbh, ibra won more than all of them, 4 leagues in italy, 1 in spain, 2 in holland, cups etc.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I don't know why people have to discredit a player because he didn't win a CL, so many world class players didn't win it.

i actually don't think myself, congo, australiano or c4, brought up the ucl....

ibra's a class player but he does have some major holes in his game

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
but the world doesn't revolve around you guys, I'm talking in general, so many people diss zlatan because he didn't win a CL.

also many people like to bring up that he chokes in the CL, which is a complete myth.

zlatan a choker? right, winners aren't chokers as far as I'm concerned.

anyways, IMO in terms of forwards, zlatan is surely in the top 3 atm, no contest.

I actually don't think cristiano is better than him, just messi.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
but the world doesn't revolve around you guys, I'm talking in general, so many people diss zlatan because he didn't win a CL.

also many people like to bring up that he chokes in the CL, which is a complete myth.

zlatan a choker? right, winners aren't chokers as far as I'm concerned.

oh i thought you meant the discussion last few pages.

no, i don't buy choking one bit. Only thing i believe is his inability to play off ball costs him v. top caliber d's because it becomes too predictable to stop him.

A smaller team can know what he's doing and still nto stop him. Top D's are more adept.

Zlatan doesn't crumble up and cry... that's choking.

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score

Ibra dont have team spirit:eek: my good where do u come from? the fact is that many Ibra haters in here realy hate him for his spirit!

Ibra hates to loose a game, so do many others more or less, same goes for me, i did hate to lose a game, thats why i always was a starting player.

Ibra is beyond me and others with lightning years, he hates to lose a game, others dislike him for that:fp:

But just take a look at Canadian ice hockey team:eek: talk about bad loosers, they use the sticks sperings ugly tacklings just to try to come back from their bad playing, thts the way it is.

King ibra hate to lose, just think if he have been a hockey player, smaching the nuts of americanos and canadians to the limits.

But in football there are to many pussies rouming around claming they know how to deal retards like Ibra!:lol: Idiots. period.

I have seen so many bad losers mostly from USA and Canada:eek: using sticks, did ever Ibra use such of things? nope.

So yes we have some posters in here from US and Ca, are they bad looser alike or they love to lose, thats the question?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

no, i don't buy choking one bit. Only thing i believe is his inability to play off ball costs him v. top caliber d's because it becomes too predictable to stop him.

A smaller team can know what he's doing and still nto stop him. Top D's are more adept.

I barely read the discussion tbh :tongue:

yep, problem is his style gets him double/triple marked, which can fuck him, but over the years and the tons of zlatan games I've seen whether it's for jube/inter/barca/milan, he always pulls something out of nowhere even when he's heavily marked by top sides.

i agree, zlatan's mentality is incredibly strong.

who knows, maybe now that PSG have quality around him + ancelotti has reached 3 finals in the last 9 years, they can probably win it.

not sure about them winning it this season though, they need to grow as a team, but I can see them making the SF or QF at the very least.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How I wish I could see a peak Ibrahimovic playing with a peak Sheva. Two strikers that despite being very complete would still complement each other.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ronaldo(arguably the best forward in history)

buffon (one of the best keepers in history)

nedved(as much as I hate him)

cannavaro/zambrotta...world class defenders who never won it.

I'm not including totti because he's been at a shite club his whole career.

and tbh, ibra won more than all of them, 4 leagues in italy, 1 in spain, 2 in holland, cups etc.

but man.. ronaldo and buffon won the world cup.. nedved was the best some years ago.. also cannavaro..

ibra dont have anything big except the nose to act like he was the best thing that ever happen.

u can put totti and ibra in the same bag.. the rest is above.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
ronaldo and buffon play for italy and brazil, you expect zlatan to win a WC with sweden? :lol:

not even maradona can make sweden win a WC.

ballon d'or shouldn't be the only way to judge a player, I mean ffs cannavaro won it back in 2006 when he wasn't the best player in his team, Pirlo was the main man in 2006 AND he had a better season(2005-2006) iirc pirlo didn't even finish in the top 5.

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A BOX STRIKER!?!?!

sheva played support role majority of his team at milan :fp::fp:

sheva was possibly the most complete forward. Big time in build up...don't care whether you think ibra is better (he's not) to call Shevchenko a box-striker, trezeguet is just a plain joke.

LMAO!:lol: "most complete forward".

Then I can say you obviously never watched Totti, Ronaldo and Henry when Sheva was in his prime. Sheva has more in common with Trezeguet, Raul and van Nistelrooy than Ibra and other more complete players.

It's funny that you talk about "holes" in Ibra's game when he's easily the most complete player of this generation, and then you say Sheva was the most complete of his? You and me obviously have a different definition of it because there was at least 10 or so forwards around at that time, more or as complete as Sheva.

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score

Did you se how close it was that Ibra have shoot out Inter from Cl while he was still playing for barca?

Tell me how many cm was it? 10 cm and Inter are out:o

How are you doing? need some support? kindergarden collage are not bad, but you must attend and do ur best, then u will be awarded;)

Sadly mr slowdorf a whole in the wall are not with us anymore, but please dont give up, we are all here to help you:cool:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
How I wish I could see a peak Ibrahimovic playing with a peak Sheva. Two strikers that despite being very complete would still complement each other.

i can see sheva playing as a lead because he can, but they're both pretty much SS players, far more able to create and score for themselves and others, although ibra is better technically.

it's not sure that it would have worked, both of them are huge egos, but it could have been beautiful :)

Edit: if I were to think of a great partner for ibra, it would have to be inzaghi, prime inzaghi, not the 38 year old finished one that ibra played with.

Last edited:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldo and buffon play for italy and brazil, you expect zlatan to win a WC with sweden? :lol:

not even maradona can make sweden win a WC.

ballon d'or shouldn't be the only way to judge a player, I mean ffs cannavaro won it back in 2006 when he wasn't the best player in his team, Pirlo was the main man in 2006 AND he had a better season(2005-2006) iirc pirlo didn't even finish in the top 5.

they all perfomed well against high level teams.. they delivered what ppl expect from them??

ibra built his career playing good football against weak defenses and with his mouth.