Carlos Bacca Thread

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Bacca scores today against the people’s republic of China.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
carlos7bacca

Dios tarde pero nunca olvida
������

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He had a really poor first touch last season, but the guy still has some speed (decent for his age) and is really clinical in front of goal. You can't really argue with that.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
tonight vs Real Sociedad (+ 1 assist)

b0bb23bb4ce5e3bc38b4a255e75f7742.gif

very similar to his first goal in Serie A :monto:

Gd4uF5z.gif

so far 9 goals and 5 assists with Villarreal, 6 / 5 in the last 16 games

db72bb45b854b137ab1a723a6e2d07c2.png

our Carlos :heart:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Kalinic is better tho

Andre Silva too

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
A classic Bacca.

Scuffed and deflected in.

Truly has the technique of a pancake.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
A classic Bacca.

Scuffed and deflected in.

Truly has the technique of a pancake.

Bacca scores. This is what a striker should do.
I'm sure if Silva got one of these he'd celebrate it like he just won the world cup

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Bacca scores. This is what a striker should do.
I'm sure if Silva got one of these he'd celebrate it like he just won the world cup

My post obviously wasn't completely serious.

Bacca pissed me off with his attitude last year and then he still has fanboys on here acting like he's great and we'd be lucky to have him back.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
good guy Carlos the mentor
DVsfUFwXkAAGBsY.jpg

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My post obviously wasn't completely serious.

Bacca pissed me off with his attitude last year and then he still has fanboys on here acting like he's great and we'd be lucky to have him back.

He's not great, but yeah, we'd be lucky to have him over Kalinic or Silva. Would probably be a couple of places higher in the standings too.

Grazie Montella for letting him and Kucka go

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He's not great, but yeah, we'd be lucky to have him over Kalinic or Silva. Would probably be a couple of places higher in the standings too.

Grazie Montella for letting him and Kucka go

Fuck him.

Utterly limited player with no technique.

Passes like a paraplegic, can't dribble for shit.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck him.

Utterly limited player with no technique.

Passes like a paraplegic, can't dribble for shit.

Scoring goals matters more than all of that ( see Inzaghi)
He scored more and also better than anything we've seen from either Kalinic or Silva under worse conditions.
I can't fully blame him after he fell out with Montella....who turned out to be pretty shit

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Scoring goals matters more than all of that ( see Inzaghi)
He scored more and also better than anything we've seen from either Kalinic or Silva under worse conditions.
I can't fully blame him after he fell out with Montella....who turned out to be pretty shit

He had a bad attitude.

I'm not really sure he did better in worse conditions.

The first half of this season wasn't exactly better than Mihajlovic or first-season-Montella Milan.

He might score some goals but he's an actual hindrance to the team with the rest of his game and his attitude was stunningly shit. Niang might have crashed his car, committed fraud and had a harem of transexual prostitutes but he was Gattuso on the pitch compared to Carlos "I'm going to waste 5 good chances, pass the ball out of play on every break, dribble and lose the ball every chance I get and storm off the pitch when I get subbed" Bacca.

Lapadula was better than Bacca.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Again....for a #9 striker almost everything is meaningless when compared to goals. Lapadula had his moments...but was also vastly inferior to Bacca....it's not even close.

Both have moved on and Bacca has scored 8 goals in 21 games and Lapadula has 2 goals in 15.

No amount of intangibles compares to the numbers of goals scored.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
He had a bad attitude.

The first half of this season wasn't exactly better than Mihajlovic or first-season-Montella Milan.

He might score some goals but he's an actual hindrance to the team with the rest of his game and his attitude was stunningly shit. Niang might have crashed his car, committed fraud and had a harem of transexual prostitutes but he was Gattuso on the pitch compared to Carlos "I'm going to waste 5 good chances, pass the ball out of play on every break, dribble and lose the ball every chance I get and storm off the pitch when I get subbed" Bacca.

Can we not? Please. Thank you.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He had a bad attitude.

attitude wise he sucks and for that alone i don't want him anywhere near my team. but everything else kalinic is on same level if not worse. niang works hard but his attitude is same as well.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Anyone was better than Bacca in year 2 simply because of his attitude.

Putting his hands up and complaining when he miscontrolled the ball 9/10 times....this sort of thing brings the whole team down.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
the 63 million duo made me miss this guy and lapadula

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Not that impressive when you compare it to a 40 million duo who haven't don't much better

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
still talking shit about this guy? :lol:

started from Minerven (bolivian second division), won 2 EL, scored in 5 years 101 goals in Serie A+La Liga+Jupiler League... first colombian player in the history with 10+ goals in Europe for 6 seasons in a row... yes, bad attitude and poor tecnique

viva Kalinic and Silva with 4 goals after 24 games... at least they were perfect for the Montella system, according to calshio experts :proud:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
still talking shit about this guy? :lol:

started from Minerven (bolivian second division), won 2 EL, scored in 5 years 101 goals in Serie A+La Liga+Jupiler League... first colombian player in the history with 10+ goals in Europe for 6 seasons in a row... yes, bad attitude and poor tecnique

viva Kalinic and Silva with 4 goals after 24 games... at least they were perfect for the Montella system, according to calshio experts :proud:

:star::star::star::star::star: