Milan - Bayern Munich 3/8/2006

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It pisses me off when I see the name as STADEA JOSEPI MEAZZA. That is what INTER calls the stadium but we call it as SAN SIRO.

The reporters should get it straight.

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
Finally Massimo is going to be on the bench ... bayern has never won in italy ... lets keep it that way !

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gatorbasu said:
It pisses me off when I see the name as STADEA JOSEPI MEAZZA. That is what INTER calls the stadium but we call it as SAN SIRO.

The reporters should get it straight.
On FSC, they call it the "Stadio Giuseppe Meazza di San Siro." Try saying that three times fast.

ricky

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Gattuso, MvB, Ronaldinho, Henry, Maradona
Milan-Bayern:2-1 (Kaka', Sheva)

-Dida-

-Stam-Nesta-Kaladze-Jankulovski-

-Pirlo-

-Ambrosini-Seedorf-

-KaKa-

-Shevchenko-Inzaghi

Great news that Dida and Ambro are back :) :)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
MilanLover1899 said:
Finally Massimo is going to be on the bench ... bayern has never won in italy ... lets keep it that way !

yeah hope wont change this time

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
ricky said:

-Dida-

-Pirlo-

-Ambrosini-Seedorf-

-KaKa-

-Shevchenko-Inzaghi

Why do u want Pirlo ?
He has been disappointing 4 us + he wasn’t impressive with Italy.

Vogel is our best choice 4 now.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
ricky said:

-Dida-

-Pirlo-

-Ambrosini-Seedorf-

-KaKa-

-Shevchenko-Inzaghi

We'll probably see Serginho there... :head:

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Wild said:
Why do u want Pirlo ?

Wild

Pirlo was really impressive against Germany.... He got very omressive marks and I watched highlights ,,,,, Stop bashing him and Seedorf.....

We need them against Bayern not Vogel....

Forza Milan

Maybe you wanna put Marzoratti and Ardegmani....

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Rustamka_Ambro said:
Wild

Pirlo was really impressive against Germany.... He got very omressive marks and I watched highlights ,,,,, Stop bashing him and Seedorf.....

Forza Milan

Milan look more stable with Vogel in the team...esp since Rino is suspended. Ambro just got back from injury and would make it to the bench.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
dida's back for this game? kool :cool:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
ricky said:

-Dida-

-Pirlo-

-Ambrosini-Seedorf-

-KaKa-

-Shevchenko-Inzaghi

This is a good formation, if Maldini can play as the LB, it will more perfect !!! I agree with you about 90%.:D , the 10% is how about ask Rui Costa + Kaka play at the same time ??? Maybe we can put Seedorf on the bench !-

Wild said:
Why do u want Pirlo ?

I admit Pirlo's defense is weak and he is slow and he didn't have good condition last 2 weeks, but he is an important play-maker for Milan. In fact, if he had good condition, Milan will have 2 times chances than Vogel in the formation. :cool:

We know Vogel is safe player + play in 100%, but his pass + dribbling + control is not good enough, and sometimes he also makes mistake....:head:

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Now that AMBRO is available, what do we do ??

Put AMBRO in for GATUSSO or pick VOGEL for GATUSSO. I think AMBRO has more experience in playing these stages of CL. So, my vote is for AMBRO.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
pipa said:
We'll probably see Serginho there... :head:

Good point. Since SERGI has an established chemistry with KALADZE, I would put him in before JANKULOVSKY.

The only reason being, this would be a match of very high tension and emotion and experience would prove almost everything, at least a lot more than talent.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rustamka_Ambro said:
Wild

Forza Milan

I saw the hole game & he didn’t impress.
This is his second bad year & am really starting 2 get annoyed by him.

Seedorf is another story.

Vogel was very impressive every time he played.
I think he can only get better with more playing time.

I would love 2 see both Ambro + Vogel rather than Pirlo + Gatu.
Also maybe some Yanku instead of Seedorf.

Arde + Marzo ?
Maybe not during the Bayern game but why not giving em a chance in other games ?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gatorbasu said:
Good point. Since SERGI has an established chemistry with KALADZE, I would put him in before JANKULOVSKY.
And may I ask how do u know that ?
Its not like Yanku was given a half chance yet.
+ not like Sergi was giving some great performances.

Yanku can do us much better if given a chance.
But its 2 late coz COWARD broke his soul.

Don Shevdini

Primavera
Reaction score
Wild... OK...

Pirlo was great... his the metronomo of Italy... and you said... he didn't impress... he didn't impress you... but actually he didn't impress me neither because I know what he is capable of doing when a midfield works with him... and when he is motivated. He is tired that's a mistake of "COOOOWAAAARD" :o ... Come on... you should have you own topic to attack Milan players,management, Ancelotti,primavera, Baresi, Tassoti, milan channel, milan.com, milan lab, Dr. Meerserman and everyone involve. (don't forget about the press... they are all wrong about Pirlo... and they are sometimes very critic against our team member who are Super-men).

Things can be bad and our players can be tired, without motivation, and fighting against their condition... You should play a management game or Pro evo... games can be fine.

I haven't see Marzoratti in primevera... I have watched him with our squad... but I can decide about his future because I haven't seen him with baresi... I have not seen Ardemagni neither... have you? Stop... Maldini, Baresi, etc are two in millions... and I'm calm because Milan haven't lose any great,great talent for Primavera. Time to time... We have three on top seasons... this one is complicated... but still I trust Milan, God, and our Players... even in Ancelotti I trust.

Be a just a little confident. Milan will always be Milan and Milan is always on top... it's not an all dream game...

PD: It's obvious that Sergi has better teamwork, confidence and understanding than Janku... and Ancelotti didn't break his soul... Cufre broke his leg. Maybe time, even Ancelotti and Janku himself can make him shine again... but it's a pity that this is not the moment.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don Shevdini said:
Pirlo was great... his the metronomo of Italy... and you said... he didn't impress... he didn't impress you... but actually he didn't impress me neither because I know what he is capable of doing when a midfield works with him... and when he is motivated. He is tired that's a mistake of "COOOOWAAAARD" :o ... Come on... you should have you own topic to attack Milan players,management, Ancelotti,primavera, Baresi, Tassoti, milan channel, milan.com, milan lab, Dr. Meerserman and everyone involve. (don't forget about the press... they are all wrong about Pirlo... and they are sometimes very critic against our team member who are Super-men).
This is the second consecutive bad season by Pirlo.
U don’t wanna admit that fine.

Don Shevdini said:
I haven't see Marzoratti in primevera... I have watched him with our squad... but I can decide about his future because I haven't seen him with baresi... I have not seen Ardemagni neither... have you? Stop... Maldini, Baresi, etc are two in millions... and I'm calm because Milan haven't lose any great,great talent for Primavera. Time to time... We have three on top seasons... this one is complicated... but still I trust Milan, God, and our Players... even in Ancelotti I trust.
Why do we have Marzo in our first team ?
Is he just there as a number 2 complete the squad ?

He is in the first team as a backup 2 Cafu.
So when Cafu is injured Marzo should b the 1 playing.
If & only if Marzo was fielded & failed 2 impress only then we should try other option like playing Stam there.

Arde on the other hand has been doing great with the Primavera.
Why we brought in Amoroso when we don’t play him ?

Do u know what Marzo feel when he see that Stam is been fielded in his position ?
Do u know what Arde feel when Amoroso is brought in & never been played ?

I will tell that they feel like shit.
They r becoming a backup 4 a backup that r never used.
This effect badly a young player.
A young player is always waiting 4 a chance 2 prove himself & that motivate him into giving his best in training waiting 4 that game that he will show everybody what he can do.
The dream of that game is what make em improve.
With us this game will never happen.
Maybe there is a Maldini in Marzo but we broke his mind & he might never recover.

Don Shevdini said:
Be a just a little confident. Milan will always be Milan and Milan is always on top... it's not an all dream game...
Do u comprehend that we need a hole defense next season ?
Was this smart from Milan.
I don’t think so………..

Don Shevdini said:
PD: It's obvious that Sergi has better teamwork, confidence and understanding than Janku... and Ancelotti didn't break his soul... Cufre broke his leg. Maybe time, even Ancelotti and Janku himself can make him shine again... but it's a pity that this is not the moment
R u out of ur mind ?
Sergi is producing nothing whenever he plays.
Yanku should b played every game so he can get back 2 the player he was.
I don’t think Yanku can do worth than Sergi is already doing.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Wild said:
If u ask me i say SELL PIRLO and lets buy some african player there. The guy cant run and he is getting tired so easily. He plas onlu in the first half of the season.

Wild said:
Comeee onnn...stop with that Marzo of yours !!! He is not for the first 11 and not even like a substitute. The guy need 2 play in some another club like Empoli or something 2 prove that he is a classy player. You dont think that Carlo will give him the chahce 2 playalongside Nesta...hahah
dont full around mate. Marzo of yours must put some pitch minute if he wants 2 play for Milan !!!

conclusion: he needs 2 be LOANED for experience !!!

Last edited:

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Oh BTW...Bayern just lost 1-2 from Hamburg 10x 2 De Yong.
His first defeat @ Allianz Arena !!! :D

Don Shevdini

Primavera
Reaction score
Wild said:

He is in the first team as a backup 2 Cafu.
So when Cafu is injured Marzo should b the 1 playing.
If & only if Marzo was fielded & failed 2 impress only then we should try other option like playing Stam there.

Arde on the other hand has been doing great with the Primavera.
Why we brought in Amoroso when we don’t play him ?

Do u know what Marzo feel when he see that Stam is been fielded in his position ?
Do u know what Arde feel when Amoroso is brought in & never been played ?

I will tell that they feel like shit.
They r becoming a backup 4 a backup that r never used.
This effect badly a young player.
A young player is always waiting 4 a chance 2 prove himself & that motivate him into giving his best in training waiting 4 that game that he will show everybody what he can do.
The dream of that game is what make em improve.
With us this game will never happen.
Maybe there is a Maldini in Marzo but we broke his mind & he might never recover.

Do u comprehend that we need a hole defense next season ?
Was this smart from Milan.
I don’t think so………..

R u out of ur mind ?
Sergi is producing nothing whenever he plays.
Yanku should b played every game so he can get back 2 the player he was.
I don’t think Yanku can do worth than Sergi is already doing.

Do you really think that we should Janku against Bayern?... come on... risks can be calculated but not in this type of matches... Serginho has improved and he is a regular... that's a pity for Janku... but there is not time for a change... next season the renew will come... let's see then.
That goes to Primavera boys too... we have our first team... and they give better options and security... there is no time for risks... Dream, Maldini,Baresi world you can find it in a videogame... what if... sometimes that doesn't work. Experience is real... not bigger than life stars.

Pirlo out... yes... let's talk about our midfield sorrunding him... He is the most important part of a midfield which is inspired by milan's tactics... Pirlo has contribute in important games and he has played with preassure of the tifosi's, "loyal" to our players, members. Let's bring magical realism to play. Come on guys...

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Demerio said:
Oh BTW...Bayern just lost 1-2 from Hamburg 10x 2 De Yong.
His first defeat @ Allianz Arena !!! :D

we could make their first Defeat :)

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
In my opinion we can not make any fuck ups in any of the 90 minutes we are going to paly against this Bayern shit.....

What I have seen in Germany, that they are not that strong that I could imagine... To tell the truth before I sat down in front of my TV I was prepared for some struggling, but I have seen that in the second half we just overplayed them in their "unbeatable" Allianz Arena......

For me We shoul field the optimal line up that we know and who know each other very well.....

Wild I know you will not like but Both Seedorf and Prilo should and I will say differently MUST play.... The only change I would do I would bench Gilardino goes to the bench and Pippo PLAYS..... He was born to score in this matches....

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rustamka_Ambro said:
Pippo PLAYS..... He was born to score in this matches....

You couldn't have said it better.

FCHollywood lost this weekend ... they sure will on wednesday .... Forza Milan

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
kevin_dk said:
How about Kahn now? Are he playing in San Siro?

If im not mistaken..He will be fit for this one. Karemi..the Iranian midfielder that came on late in the 2nd half and made a difference is out with some ligament injury.

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
If im not mistaken..He will be fit for this one. Karemi..the Iranian midfielder that came on late in the 2nd half and made a difference is out with some ligament injury.

nothing but good news ;)