Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
J.C doesn't fuck around does he?

Edit: some gifs

KOemmett2.gif

Kogaethje.gif

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
In retrospect, this was bad:

giphy.gif

Man this thread is dead nowadays.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I blame Dana White. I barely watch the events, only PPV and random fights i find interesting.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In other news, TJ got banned for two years.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Omg just saw the Israel Kelvin fight, definitely the best fight of 2019. Someone said hype train?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In other news, TJ got banned for two years.

Deserved. He probably was lucky to get only that consider Machida had tainted supplement and got 18 months. On top of that, considering TJ’s style you know the EPO for sure gave him an edge

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Dustin-Max was insane, Porier looked massive compared to Holloway and destroyed him the first couple rounds, Holloway has an insane chin.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
This fight was a perfect example that size matters.

size matters in grappling. striking not as much if you have a speed advantage.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

in lower weight classes below 185 I mean. 155- 170 have a lot of big weight cutters. David fucking Ramos weighs 180 lbs at 155. tibau weighed 184 at LW. kamaru usman is only 185 in cage at WW yet he beat Woodley who weighs about 192 in cage. Till got ko'd dead by 178 lbs masvidal.

All weights are listed on CSAC website for their official fight night weight. Some are on videos.

Above 185 is where you see the real big guys.
That's when size matters everywhere.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Amir Khan’s career will end tonight. Crawford by KO in the late rounds.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He's fighting again so soon after biting in his last fight?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ubereem :proud:

Really well rounded fighter, great gatekeeper.

Great fight by Islam, would like to see him fight a contender next

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
There goes his legacy :fp:

What do you mean? I think he just solidified his legacy as a glass jawed bum :lol:

Seriously though Khan was a talented fighter but never belonged at the elite level. Whenever he stepped up in competition he always got stopped like yesterday and the Garcia/Canelo fights.

The only thing he had going for him was his fast hands and toughness but even those have disappeared. Sad end to a once promising career.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The way Jacare was talking about how he didn’t want this fight and how he wants UFC to remember to give him title shot just made me feel he completely overlooked his opponent and ultimately he paid the price for it. I think that’s really his last run at the title.

Shame about the Rory fight. I thought he beat Fitch but a draw makes sense. Sounds like he’s had enough and wants to reconsider

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fitch is on steroids 100%. gsp beat the crap out of a juiced Fitch in the past but gsp's physique looked suspicious too.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fitch is on steroids 100%. gsp beat the crap out of a juiced Fitch in the past but gsp's physique looked suspicious too.

Yea, not really a fan of Jon Fitch.

His response to Firas Zahabi's saying he's a piece of shit because he juiced before is "yea, I juiced because I wasn't getting paid enough and had mouth to feed". Kind of a piece of shit thing to say when there are many fighters going through the same thing not cheating.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm going to UFC Stockholm!! just bought the tickets :D:D

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack hermansson. Damn boy. he is good. beat one of my favs in jacare but jacare is old now so I am not surprised.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Silva going out like that was just sad.

Lmao at the Andrade vs Rose k.o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I thought BJ Penn looked decent for a few minutes last night. Give him CM Punk already.