The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
:lol: youre even dumber than I thought. But I should have known better after you got your ass banned believing I was from Bahrain and being racist about it lmao

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
2000s had way more charismatic players...and definitely better defenders. Football improved drastically in last 10 years, we must be honest, but our squad from 2000s was pure class. I hope we are going to get WC cb to play along Romagnoli.

In what way has "football improved drastically"?
For me, it is the exact opposite
All of the operational aspects have improved but in terms of the pure theatre of the game itself I'd choose the 90's & 00's without a single doubt

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
imagining acusing someone else of lies when ur the one lying..
u cant even defend ur own stupidity with some honour

LOCALHERO:
-hakanfan since 2017
-"giampaolo will be great coach for us"
- frenkie de jong is dutch fodder
-big fan of kalinic

all 100% true u can look it up urself dont believe me for it
il provide proof

calling frenkie dutchfodder:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=2918782&highlight=jong#post2918782

kalinic love:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=2734235&highlight=kalinic#post2734235

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=2734250&highlight=kalinic#post2734250

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=2732272&highlight=kalinic#post2732272

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=2731656&highlight=kalinic#post2731656

he has atleast shitton posts about kalinic so if u need more there is more :proud:

only someone with 80 iq forreal would think its smart to lie about previous posts when u can look it up

cya crackhead:lol::lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Yungfreddy,

please focus on football and not bickering with people

Thanks

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
since u have seen both eras...wich gen is the better gen?
i always think its this era and i still do but that ballon dor list looked kinda dead...

I prefer the old generation. I remember many nights when I'd just lay in bed and look through the window just imagining how guys like Riquelme did what they did with the football. Even defenders inspired great awe. These days, besides Messi, there is no artist. The days when football took you to wonderland are over. Now the just run. Imagination is dead and the English killed it.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I prefer the old generation. I remember many nights when I'd just lay in bed and look through the window just imagining how guys like Riquelme did what they did with the football. Even defenders inspired great awe. These days, besides Messi, there is no artist. The days when football took you to wonderland are over. Now the just run. Imagination is dead and the English killed it.

ralphie.jpg

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
imagine being so butthurt to keep digging someone's posts and not having an iq of even a snail to get that all the kaligod and other posts by me and many others were to troll the pms-ed kneejerk posters :lol: but yeah, hard to expect any cognitive functions from someone who'd choose a yungfrauddy nickname and gets stupid bans cause he misunderstood someone's nationality! Classic :D Sometimes I think that he'll take anything seriously, even if a girl tells him he's hot. Sarcasm and trolling is hard to get when you're just a yung frederick. Fellow arab lmao

Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Hm I think the mods might want to treat Yungfreddy's rampant self destruction with forbearance and mercy in front of the community and God. Incapacity of self-control often follows being hurt and we need to help the lesser fortunate :(

Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio

Don't forget how you were (likely) a kid with a pure, awe-inviting mind and soul back then. :o

But yeah... I'd agree with you but I was a kid with a pure, awe-inviting mind and soul back then.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
imagining acusing someone else of lies when ur the one lying..
u cant even defend ur own stupidity with some honour

LOCALHERO:
-hakanfan since 2017
-"giampaolo will be great coach for us"
- frenkie de jong is dutch fodder
-big fan of kalinic

all 100% true u can look it up urself dont believe me for it
il provide proof

calling frenkie dutchfodder:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=2918782&highlight=jong#post2918782

kalinic love:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=2734235&highlight=kalinic#post2734235

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=2734250&highlight=kalinic#post2734250

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=2732272&highlight=kalinic#post2732272

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=2731656&highlight=kalinic#post2731656

he has atleast shitton posts about kalinic so if u need more there is more :proud:

only someone with 80 iq forreal would think its smart to lie about previous posts when u can look it up

cya crackhead:lol::lol:

1RX8ZRp_700w_0.jpg

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You know that you are on the R&B forum when n!gg@z comparing Rui Costa to Hakan Çalhanoğlu :head:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I really enjoyed the last few pages

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
you've literally seen max 3 games of Liverpool somewhere in CL

Brah i've known Virgil since he was with Groningen.
I know he aint on the level of Stam and Nesta, no one is.
But he is the best in the world no doubt.
Surely the closest thing to Stam we've had since Stam.
I remember when the best we had was Joris Mathijsen and Heitinga :lol:
Terrible.

Last edited:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I actually forgot we didn't get proper wingers because of GP. Amazing how one man messed up our season completely.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
common sense. Those who throw shit at Hakan should cover Paqueta or Krunic with pounds of stinky dog poo, instead they're putting them in their lineups and throwing idiotic lines here cause they are hypocrites. If I see better performing players for his spot, I'll gladly say he has to be benched or sold, but in reality all of his subs have been utter shit. Now mrki the genius is putting Paqueta at LW again, knowing that he is pretty bad even in his natural positions, just cause he's a biased hater. It's obvious to anyone.

I have never put Paqueta at lw. Show me the post? I placed him at Suso's post. Coz he just cant do worst then Suso. I also played Krunic over Kessie fir cm, yes. Any objectionsbon that?

My analisis of these half players was correct year and a half ago, they are all shit. Mira boys.

Hakanbis as mediocre as it gets. Concentration of a 5 year old, emotionally unstable on the field, 100% not dangerous when shoots etc. WEARING no. 10 OF MILAN SO HE CAN MOVE TO DORTMUND/BAYERN? as far as Im concerned he can f himself and go play in hsv, coz thats his level.

And my friend, I dont know you privately, but calcio wise you are as mediocre shit as our players are

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have never put Paqueta at lw. Show me the post? I placed him at Suso's post. Coz he just cant do worst then Suso. I also played Krunic over Kessie fir cm, yes. Any objectionsbon that?

My analisis of these half players was correct year and a half ago, they are all shit. Mira boys.

Hakanbis as mediocre as it gets. Concentration of a 5 year old, emotionally unstable on the field, 100% not dangerous when shoots etc. WEARING no. 10 OF MILAN SO HE CAN MOVE TO DORTMUND/BAYERN? as far as Im concerned he can f himself and go play in hsv, coz thats his level.

And my friend, I dont know you privately, but calcio wise you are as mediocre shit as our players are

giphy.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I really hope we don't sign Rugani.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I really hope we don't sign Rugani.

Why not? Even with his stunted development, he's a much better defender than Musacchio and Duarte. 3-4 years back, he looked technically superior to Romagnoli as well. There's some potential upside.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why not? Even with his stunted development, he's a much better defender than Musacchio and Duarte. 3-4 years back, he looked technically superior to Romagnoli as well. There's some potential upside.

4wbkXWM_700wa_0.gif

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I actually forgot we didn't get proper wingers because of GP. Amazing how one man messed up our season completely.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-03-at-12-05-33-AM.png

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Hahahaha. Jesus christ.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Is there any option to hide quoted posts from people I've put on my ignore list? Prime example why I dont want to see necros opinions

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:proud:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
How long does my sig need to be? :lol:
I think in his past life he must have been a cow living on the lush Italian countryside of Calabria..... that the only way I can explain the orgasmic attachment to Italian fodder :proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule