\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
america would be nutty if our talent pool went to football. the consensus here is changing especially with the amount of spanish immigration, I think it will surpass nfl by 2026 world cup or atleast be near doing so.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I see nothing special in Zielinski, sue me.

He is top mid, we all knew he’ll become wc mid one day but instead of 70mln or so for him i prefer rabiot, ramsey ,... with cont. exp in 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
you let him buy you clothes? :lol:

so basically, ur Generals bitch.

"The gender neutral term for sugar daddy is glucose guardian"

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
1fd29df9906428536ab511912c13bf0f.jpg
tumblr_p2g0cj1lVQ1rcg6fwo2_500.gif

tumblr_p2g0cj1lVQ1rcg6fwo2_500.gif

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
so beckham gonna create new team in mls - inter miami.
perfect place for inter - prefect name for mls.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Don't post that gif of Cutrone and Locatelli... could have been such a bromance, but Loca decided he wants to be a snek :(

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Some pages my god....

Calcio:

What a player now Zielinski is...top mid, all round srs calcio man. Would lift Milan to a new level.

About mercato, if theres any news on Rabiot that would be great coz with him we would get a top cm and lift the game level above.

In summer lcm and biglia will be changed, Leo knows calcio, you will see

I like stulac from Parma. He’s very solid and very creative, will be cheap and has a very high potential.

Napoli selling is a bad business.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The best way to come to a conclusion of who is right is to meet up and punch each other until one guy cannot move.

Whoever survives determines who was right - this system of arbitration has worked in my Balkan homelands for millenia without a flaw.

:lol::lol: They could also spit on eachother as a sign of protest. I heard (well, on RnB) that its normal in Balkans :lol:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
AC Milan's season ticket renewal campaign ended last night. The Rossoneri managed to sell 30 thousand odd tickets – a figure that is slightly lower than last season. Gennaro Gattuso was the key figure in the advertisements and campaigns.

The club wanted the fans to get behind the team and show their support, and the Milan faithful did precisely that. Milan sent out a full-page advertisement in today's*Gazzetta*delloSport to reveal that over 30,000 fans had renewed their season tickets.*

They also thanked the fans for believing in the team led by the club legend. Despite the overall numbers coming down concerning renewal, Milan are still the second highest in Italy.

Arch-rivals, Inter are currently leading the pack. It is believed that the change in ownership, numerous changes in the management and the slight delay in starting the campaign has led to the figures coming down slightly. However, the number of renewals this year is still very high compared to the 2016/17 season where they had got just 16,000 odd renewals.

Strange, would have thought with Higuain as well as Leo and Paolo there would have been slightly increased sales.

I know Paolo has history with the Ultras but could that have contributed to the drop?

(Edit: ok re-read it and it is concerning renewals, so actually pretty decent, given it doesn't include new holders)

Last edited:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Roma 2-0 up with both ex-Milan players on the scoresheet

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Chievo are an easy win tbh at home, they dont put up much of a fight when away from home

I would have thought parma would be an easy win for inter too, with empoli the only team to take points from a team we are competing with for 4th

So overall it has been a great weekend if we win our game

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Cristante isn’t convincing at all. That goal was all for dzeko, beside that him and pellegrini are just a waste of space.

Chievo is really bad, Frosinone kind of bad.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Strange, would have thought with Higuain as well as Leo and Paolo there would have been slightly increased sales.

I know Paolo has history with the Ultras but could that have contributed to the drop?

(Edit: ok re-read it and it is concerning renewals, so actually pretty decent, given it doesn't include new holders)

no new proven midfielder
no new proven winger
owner who didnt spend this summer and may sell us in near future (no matter what they say now)

why would new people come after many years with midtable (in context of club history) results?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
no new proven midfielder

no new proven winger

owner who didnt spend this summer and may sell us in near future (no matter what they say now)

why would new people come after many years with midtable (in context of club history) results?

24fc983eaf7f65c055ed39782fa27817.gif

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Much better than a couple of years ago when SES was begging people to buy a season ticket.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Leonardo and Halilovic’s agent will have a meeting in the coming days to discuss Halilovic’s future and a solution for him in the January transfer market. [@cmdotcom]

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Leonardo and Halilovic’s agent will have a meeting in the coming days to discuss Halilovic’s future and a solution for him in the January transfer market. [@cmdotcom]

Thank you for coming

YFp3.gif

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Think we should give him a chance against Dudelage Home & Away.

But since that he isn't even included in the matchday-squads; probably because he doesn't give 100% in training

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Robin Olsen is very very very bad. How did Roma go from Alisson to him?

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

The situation at the end of this season until the end of Mercato did not have anything that could trigger the sales, IMO. We had financial problems continously until Elliot took over and there were still skeptism until the change of the ownership. We only managed to sign Higuain as major transfer while others were unknown players. On the last day of Mercato fans had hope that we could sign SMS and finally tell the world that Milan are back, but we know what happened.

Compared to last season, from financially poor club we turned to spending club by throwing 200 mil euros. Fans thought we were back and could buy any player (but failed again to land big names like Aubameyang). So, I do think, the belief of the fans here plays important of role. We just could not bring back the belief fans had last summer by only bringing Higuain with so many issues have not still overcomed.

Bringing Leo and Maldini back to Milan gain some hopes but all know what does matter is money. Without it, we almost can not do anything in transfer window (we won't able to reinforce the team and bring back the club to the position what the club should belong) and we don't have money from new owner like we had last season.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
On Depay
"He came on at Stoke away and messed up for their goal," Rooney begins.

"So, Louis van Gaal made him play for the reserves the next day. I said, 'Look, it's a bit difficult [for you]. Just don't come in with all your fancy stuff.'

"And he turned up for the reserve game in his Rolls-Royce, wearing a leather jacket and a cowboy hat. And I just thought, 'What's the point?'

Just sell suso and get him Leo

His confidence should do well for the team

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Just realised that all 3 goalscorers so far in #RomaChievo are all ex-milan players:

BryanCristante_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqK_vgMZMtToVksLIt2InIPZfYUBG1T56j23u3dbuFt5U.jpg

valter-birsa.jpg

milan-el-shaarawy.jpg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Guys does anyone know about a website that shows which channels are showing certain games in different countries?

I've got IPTV and like a gazillion channels from all over the world but it takes me a while to find a channel that's showing Milan games.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What cocaine does to a person... looking so old already

4BA7BB5100000578-0-image-a-25_1525037828307.jpg

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gotta love Birsa, when I heard he scored I...

images

He looks just like Andy Samberg

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Guys does anyone know about a website that shows which channels are showing certain games in different countries?

I've got IPTV and like a gazillion channels from all over the world but it takes me a while to find a channel that's showing Milan games.

livesoccertv.com

Initially it only shows you coverage in the USA, but there is an option there to choose "international coverage" and it'll show you all countries and channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule