Andrea Belotti

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
cairo's price is 90-100m already. his price can't go up.

unless he scored 30 next year, no club will even consider playing his release clause.

if he scores 20 or below cairo'll beg for 60-70m

Cairo isn't interested to sell him.
Or he just too greedy as he see us as an ATM Machine.
Our 40 Millions Euro + Niang + Locatelli + Paletta should be more enough.
We don't try to sign Messi here.
Belotti still unproven in Europe.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Um I don't think any team in the Premier League is going to sign him for 100 million. The big spenders have already stupidly spent too much money on their typical average signings (Kyle Walker, etc).

The offer we gave was more than sufficient. Three players (one on loan for two years) was more than enough.

Cairo can live in his own regret.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Supposed last offer was incredibly generous for 70m euro + Niang and Paletta... That's pretty much the 100m right there and still rejected. I guess this isn't the year of Belotti for Milan. It's too bad cairo is holding out so hard, would have loved to cap the market off with this one.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The big factor here is that Belotti himself seems ok with staying in Torino, weirdly enough. He could have asked Cairo to negotiate him for a realistic price. But apparently he never even pressed to leave or anything.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
The big factor here is that Belotti himself seems ok with staying in Torino, weirdly enough. He could have asked Cairo to negotiate him for a realistic price. But apparently he never even pressed to leave or anything.

I think both sides (belotti + torino management) want stay together for 1 more year. Italy lack many options for attack so playing for torino as a starter will gave him still starting spot in NT and torino is ok with it because if he scores a couple of goals in WC and over 20 in serieA with current crazy market they may get 100 millions.
If he wont look great this season he will be still worth more than kalinic ...

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think both sides (belotti + torino management) want stay together for 1 more year. Italy lack many options for attack so playing for torino as a starter will gave him still starting spot in NT and torino is ok with it because if he scores a couple of goals in WC and over 20 in serieA with current crazy market they may get 100 millions.
If he wont look great this season he will be still worth more than kalinic ...

He would have a better chance at NT playing at a higher level for Milan than Torino.

I get why Cairo play hardball but for Belotti it's a stupid career choice... Milan is in the first year of rebuilding and he could be the center piece of it all. It's maybe a once in a lifetime chance he's passing by.

So much can go wrong in a season for a player...

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Just splash that 100m cashhhhhhhhhh.

JUST SPLASH THAT 100M CASH. DO IT.

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
He would have a better chance at NT playing at a higher level for Milan than Torino.

I get why Cairo play hardball but for Belotti it's a stupid career choice... Milan is in the first year of rebuilding and he could be the center piece of it all. It's maybe a once in a lifetime chance he's passing by.

So much can go wrong in a season for a player...

Agreed:thumbsup:

Hitman1

Beginner
Reaction score
wow I can't believe we were all lusting after Belloti last summer. Who could've thought that he'll have this bad of a season!!

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
wow I can't believe we were all lusting after Belloti last summer. Who could've thought that he'll have this bad of a season!!

perfect, can get him at a better price. the thing i like about belotti is even when he's off he's a presence, he's involved and he is stil useful and productive for the team. and if he's on, then he's going to be getting goals too. Not many strikers can have a bad season and still be impactful game to game. He's always a presence and in a way reminds me of cavani in his work rate (not quite as great of workrate as cavani but same idea)

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
perfect, can get him at a better price. the thing i like about belotti is even when he's off he's a presence, he's involved and he is stil useful and productive for the team. and if he's on, then he's going to be getting goals too. Not many strikers can have a bad season and still be impactful game to game. He's always a presence and in a way reminds me of cavani in his work rate (not quite as great of workrate as cavani but same idea)

even for 50 mill he will be worth it. I hope we dont exchange cutrone though, Tired of letting our youngsters leave too early. Even Petanga would have been better than kalinic

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Amazing reading this thread, we were looking to get him for 50m+ only a few years ago. Now getting him for free.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Amazing reading this thread, we were looking to get him for 50m+ only a few years ago. Now getting him for free.
we need to create a thread for Mbappe and hope that in 6 years or so we get him