Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Passion for *9* said:
Why didn't you make it a public poll ? Now we can't check on the troll + multiple ID posters ;)
2 b honest it didn’t cross my mind that some ppl would do that 2 prove their point.
But again , ur right & I should v done that.

Passion for *9* said:
I wanted him GONE yesteryear. A season *somewhat* within my most modest expectations doesn't change the fact that he's one major reason for our midfield being what it is:
- transparent
- slow
- predictable.
How anyone could vote pro-Seedorf after his disgraceful display at home against Barca when he was passing balls to the opponents ALL_THE_FUCKIN_TIME is honestly beyond me.
I remember @ the beginning of the season I counted 10+ wrong passes made by him 2 the opponent & I was in an argument with ppl claiming he had a good game that night.

Ppl here didn’t get my point.
Its about : Can we do better ?

There is ppl here claiming that we should sign Snejder or Vabregas as a backup 4 Seedorf. LOL

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Why didn't you make it a public poll ? Now we can't check on the troll + multiple ID posters ;)

Why not??? NOW We can say absolute easy that till now there are 4 trolls who have no clue in football. Interesting who are those big post-makers????

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hi percik, long time no read. How's your alter ego... er... I mean your 'brother' mensch these days ? :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
we can also do better than Kaka... whilst i think he's brillant... when compared to Ronaldinho... he's hasn't been able to rise to the big occassions...
IMO Sheva is among 3 best strikers.
When u have such player u cant complain even if he is the 3rd among the best 3.

Same thing goes 4 Nesta.

zZ[-_-]Zz said:
we can also do better than Kaka... whilst i think he's brillant... when compared to Ronaldinho... he's hasn't been able to rise to the big occassions...
That’s why I said “its hard” & not “we cant” when its about Kaka.
Kaka is a great talent but still am not satisfied with him.
Either we r not using him as we should or he can never b a playmaker.

The way I see it we should work on our flanks & this will give him more space or use him in a tree formation.
As a playmaker he still cant lead the team.
He is great when its about scoring or running with the ball but he is poor when its about playmaking or build up plays.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Wild said:
Kaka is a great talent but still am not satisfied with him.
Either we r not using him as we should or he can never b a playmaker.

Me 2 man me 2 , i dont know why but i am certain that in him there is a huge capacity to give us more and more , maybe same amount like ronaldinho.
But i am afraid that he is not developing that fast like ronaldinho , maybe Italian league is difficult for him , maybe there is no competent man in Milan who can treat him right and make some progress with him.

At the end in the most of the games he is lost.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Persik said:
Why not??? NOW We can say absolute easy that till now there are 4 trolls who have no clue in football. Interesting who are those big post-makers????
And here u r when I thought I had enough childish behavior-I don’t like Wild but will quote every word he say-ur a basher-ur not a Milan fan-ur a racist-ur stupid in Puppone + San Paolo. :D

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Hi percik, long time no read. How's your alter ego... er... I mean your 'brother' mensch these days ? :D

Oh fuck - baby Pass - how are you oldy???? Hope good, ya! So, Mensch?? I have n't seen him long time, but anyway I sleep with his girl-friend but please "Pass" don't tell him - he is a pretty good guy it will kill him.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wild said:
And here u r when I thought I had enough childish behavior-I don’t like Wild but will quote every word he say-ur a basher-ur not a Milan fan-ur a racist-ur stupid in Puppone + San Paolo. :D

translate, please????!!!

Are you against Seedorf or what???
uebu.gif

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
persik said:
I have n't seen him long time, but anyway I sleep with his girl-friend but please "Pass" don't tell him - he is a pretty good guy it will kill him.
Such a fuckin liar u are, peachy baby, unless you don't have a mirror in your house. As for yor imaginary bed stories, keep them to yourself.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Such a fuckin liar u are, peachy baby, unless you don't have a mirror in your house. As for yor imaginary bed stories, keep them to yourself.

do you think that with mirror is better - ok I try it during my bed stories, your wish.

And by the way maybe let talk about Clarence, this thread is devotet for him and his brilliant talent, I think at least so.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
Man that was exactly my point.
4get how much will cost us or even if its doable or not.
Would u replace him with Snejder or Vabregas if u had the power ?

Erm why replace him at all? Why dont we just add Sneijder and Fabregas into the team and that will give us more options to rotate the players and they will have to fight for their place. We need 2 or 3 quality players in that position. Many of the players are not rotated enought because of the lack of quality in the bench. Its not like we are the poorest club in the world...im sure we can afford to keep both. Look at Barca....many people expected us to get trough because they would be weaker because the likes of Messi, Xavi, etc were not playing. Well as it turned out...they had some quality players in the bench that could help change the outcome of the match. Giuly got the goal and played well. Iniesta was a decent replacement for Xavi. We have 3 defensive midfielders in the bench but not many good attacking players that we could bring on to change the game. Imagine this.....Seedorf gets suspended or injured.....we bring on Seijder/Fabregas to replace him? Or the league matches...we can rotate between them b4 a big champions league midweek game...i feel we have limited attacking options this year and were forced to over-play some of the players. Im hoping that we would add on to the squad rather thn sell....

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
persik said:
Are you against Seedorf or what???
uebu.gif
BWAH, peachy baby, don't make me put on my steel-capped boots.

----

On a serious note, you're either PRO Milan (i.e. squad improvement/reinforcement/rejuvenation, fixing tactical weaknesses + varying our one-dimensional predictable game) *or* PRO Seedorf. As simple as that.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Erm why replace him at all? Why dont we just add Sneijder and Fabregas into the team and that will give us more options to rotate the players and they will have to fight for their place. .
Seedorf is not the kind who will demurely sit on the bench to watch the likes of Sneijder or Fabregas play. If you don't believe *me*, ask M Van Basten ;)

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
BWAH, peachy baby, don't make me put on my steel-capped boots.

On a serious note, you're either PRO Milan (i.e. squad improvement/reinforcement/rejuvenation, fixing tactical weaknesses + varying our one-dimensional predictable game) *or* PRO Seedorf. As simple as that.

If seriously then - I don't see big need for changes! Milan during 4 seasons plays in semi-final, maybe Milan wins Scudetto this year (maybe not but "egal") Milan shows fantastic performance. Ye last game Barsa was stronger and won absolute deserved. but anyway Milan is strong very strong. Only couple changes. new RB, LB, sell Ambrosini (pity but too many injuries) buy Sneider or Taccinardi, send Amoroso to Brasil for banana eating and buy Crespo or Toni, but I would prefer Miccoli. And go ahead for new wins and millions, fucking glory-hunters.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Seedorf is not the kind who will demurely sit on the bench to watch the likes of Sneijder or Fabregas play. If you don't believe *me*, ask M Van Basten ;)

there is another reason - why Seedorf not in NT, I hope you know it. Seedorf performs great. Many Hollands newspapers admit it but as I said there is another reason.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
persik said:
there is another reason - why Seedorf not in NT, I hope you know it. Seedorf performs great. Many Hollands newspapers admit it but as I said there is another reason.
Ahm... no... No one there really + seriously wants ole Clarence back. And I know *all* the reasons why the great Marco kicked ole Clarence out... do you ?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Erm why replace him at all? Why dont we just add Sneijder and Fabregas into the team and that will give us more options to rotate the players and they will have to fight for their place. We need 2 or 3 quality players in that position. Many of the players are not rotated enought because of the lack of quality in the bench. Its not like we are the poorest club in the world...im sure we can afford to keep both. Look at Barca....many people expected us to get trough because they would be weaker because the likes of Messi, Xavi, etc were not playing. Well as it turned out...they had some quality players in the bench that could help change the outcome of the match. Giuly got the goal and played well. Iniesta was a decent replacement for Xavi. We have 3 defensive midfielders in the bench but not many good attacking players that we could bring on to change the game. Imagine this.....Seedorf gets suspended or injured.....we bring on Seijder/Fabregas to replace him? Or the league matches...we can rotate between them b4 a big champions league midweek game...i feel we have limited attacking options this year and were forced to over-play some of the players. Im hoping that we would add on to the squad rather thn sell....
Am all 4 rotating + having depth in our squad.

If we sign Snejder I only see Seedorf as a backup in case we need 2 rest Snejder.
MVB knew this & make a wise decision.
If he was in this forum he would vote with me. :D

But hey , if we sign Snejder then I will b happy & will sht my mouth.
In a realistic point of view if we did buy Snejder I think he will either take the right flank or Pirlo’s position coz he is needed more there.
We have Sergi , Yanku , Seedorf on our left flank.
If I wanna add a player on the left he would b a pure defender.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Ahm... no... No one there really + seriously wants ole Clarence back. And I know *all* the reasons why the great Marco kicked ole Clarence out... do you ?

The reason is hmmm - how to say more easy - Clarense is too easy-going guy, who goes everywhere and makes many funny things.

Pity that his company in face of Kluivert, Van der Meide not in form and too many time spend in hospital.

BTW what about Davids, Van Basten h found apropriate words to him???. And to Van der Vaart boy??? AHHH I forgot he got married, such guy is gone for society!!!

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Wild said:

If we sign Snejder I only see Seedorf as a backup in case we need 2 rest Snejder.

In a realistic point of view if we did buy Snejder I think he will either take the right flank or Pirlo’s position coz he is needed more there.
there's no gurantee a new signin' will adapt to a new country & a new club & a new system of play... there's why it's better to regard him as the backup & in the process groom him to take over...

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
we can do better than Shevchenko... there's Eto'o... i feel they are almost equal in terms of ability... but Eto'o is still young... he can only get better... whilst Shevchenko has only a few good years left in him...
Ok, Ronaldinho is unique, has won the WC in Japan/Korea with Brasil (experience) and there's no point in comparing them, but who's better than Kaka'? Young players only please... and do you think Eto'o could play in Italy? Immagine Sheva playing in Spain or England! He'd score a lot more...

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
brajo said:
Ok, Ronaldinho is unique, has won the WC in Japan/Korea with Brasil (experience) and there's no point in comparing them, but who's better than Kaka'? Young players only please... and do you think Eto'o could play in Italy? Immagine Sheva playing in Spain or England! He'd score a lot more...
Ronaldinho is not young? he's 25... if you want someone even younger... how about Lionel Messi?
yes... i think Eto'o can play in Italy... i believe once Shevchenko retires... Eto'o will be the top striker...
you are mistaken to the fact that with me namin' Ronaldinho & Eto'o... i don't rate Shevchenko or Kaka... it's infact the opposite... what i was tryin' to say is that no matter how good a player is... there always is someone better or someone that one day can be better...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Wild said:
Ppl here is missing the question.
Its not about if he had a good or bad season.
Can we do better or not.
I think the question isn't really the best too. If you're into reality. The way i see it the option should be "We can get a better player for his position." Getting the player is one of the problems and another is adapting our play.
Of course i don't know if you were asking this as imaginative situation, since Ancelotti ain't leaving and Seedorf is a starter under him.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

Well he did spend some of his real/inter days on the bench. I dont see why thats much of a problem because if we rotate well enough...he will get his fair share of games. We could only see an improved Seedorf who will be well rested+ be more consistant in order to fight for his place in the team.

Wild said:

Well i dont care if Seedorf is in the bench as long as we have enough depth in the team. :)

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Ronaldinho is not young? he's 25... if you want someone even younger... how about Lionel Messi?
yes... i think Eto'o can play in Italy... i believe once Shevchenko retires... Eto'o will be the top striker...
you are mistaken to the fact that with me namin' Ronaldinho & Eto'o... i don't rate Shevchenko or Kaka... it's infact the opposite... what i was tryin' to say is that no matter how good a player is... there always is someone better or someone that one day can be better...
True, but if that's so, than maybe Kaka can be better than Ronaldinho after the upcoming WC! What do we know about Messi, who knows how would he have played this semifinal, so young and unexperienced?!... Actually, there's no way one can rate players objectivly... There are lots of outside factors: their team, the league they are playing in, injuries, their nationality (there are loads of great players that have never played the WC - Weah, the gretaest; Sheva will play his first and probably his last this year)... One must also take into consideration that the Serie A is one of the hardest competitions there is and that is easier to reach top levels in other leagues... EXAMPLE: What makes Ronnie the greatest in history and not Maldini... Maldini has won 10 times more than Ronnie and has contributed to many of AC Milan's great victories! Maldini's had lot of injuries too, Ronnie didn't so far. An injury has considerably affected Del Piero's carrer too... I think the media and marketing experts have a big role in creating poople's perception about everything, football players included, and personally, I hate that... If you even try to be objective you'll put Maldini in front of Ronaldinho on that list. Maldini will probably never win a single Golden Ball whilst Ronnie can win half a dozen of them... Why? Got a bit off topic sorry...

Last edited:

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Seedorf is the man, but at the same time, I guess we could do better with someone else... :tongue:

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
seedorf is great player although that he sometimes has a bad form,but he can still produce st special,especially his long shots are adorable...

Schedule