The Rumour Commode XVI: The Association of the Small Commoders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i'll preemptively get a tattoo this weekend if general venmos me money for it

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
To celebrate 30 years of presidency Silvio Berlusconi at Milan next Saturday, February 27, at the home match against Torino , the team Rossoneri will wear a jersey specifically to pay homage to the patron of Milanello (center of the chest will be 'embroidered gold text "February 20, 1986 - February 20, 2016 Silvio Berlusconi).

*___*

:star::star::star::star::star::star: I will buy this if possible!

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Baresi signed shirt still inframed in my room. NExt will be Berlusconi's 30 years shirt. Then Maldini.

Dont really care who invests, all in all, money needs to be invested as by the way people around Milan talk, something is planning and moving so - good.

Van der MEyde saying to El Ghazi not to move to Italy, its too tactical :lol::lol::lol::lol: MErda...

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So often I forget we still own Matri and pay at least a portion of his salaries.

I doubt we will get much for him, might as well keep him if we sell Luiz Adriano.

I really see no reason to go for Pavoletti other than the fact that he is in-form this season.

Pavoletti is a pretty solid old school striker, a target man, he would give us another dimension... I'd love to have him as a joker, but only if we get him for cheap, trade for Suso + 4-5M or something

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cbhcj8lVAAA47nh.jpg

Lmao that kid is great

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I swear half of the "fans" here just use Milan as a means to vent about frustrations of their actual lives. It seems like people here want Milan to fail, so they can continue to whine and and complain in an "acceptable" manner, with Milan as the scapegoat.

Come on guys, we should all be excited. Our club is playing well, our owner is ambitious, and club sources are confirming that were about to start a new era.

Me personally, I'm a happy dude. That's why I am a fan of Milan. I am enjoying life, and the girls and material objects that come with it. Just like many of players have, and of course our presidente. Only makes sense to support a club that feels the same as me

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yaya toure?
No thanks, he is so lazy lately and gives away a lot of possession.

Probably earned enough money or might even go to china for even more para

He regressed incredibly this season. Last summer I would have cut off a finger to get him but now... No more

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Berlusconi: "No team can win forever, there are cycles that end. We're starting a new one as a team of Italians."
22 retweets 14 likes
Reply Retweet 22
Like 14
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 51m51 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "It makes me upset to see big clubs without Italian players. I would like to see an all-Italian Milan."
16 retweets 7 likes
Reply Retweet 16
Like 7
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 50m50 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "We have Italians in the defense and midfield, we just lack Italian strikers."
14 retweets 7 likes
Reply Retweet 14
Like 7
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 48m48 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "Donnarumma is a great kid. He is very solid physically. I think he can be the symbol of Milan in the future."
16 retweets 13 likes
Reply Retweet 16
Like 13
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 45m45 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "Donnarumma will never leave Milan should any offer arrive, he will be Milan's goalkeepers for the next 20 years."
28 retweets 18 likes
Reply Retweet 28
Like 18
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 42m42 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "From our youth sector, I see Locatelli as the new Pirlo. He is a great midfielder. De Sciglio is also an Italy international."
12 retweets 8 likes
Reply Retweet 12
Like 8
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 40m40 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "Nobody that loves football could not fall in love with Shevchenko. He played football in an artistic way."
30 retweets 21 likes
Reply Retweet 30
Like 21
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 39m39 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "Next to him I see Ronaldinho as another football artist. But Sheva was what we call the genius."
15 retweets 15 likes
Reply Retweet 15
Like 15
More
User Actions
Following

Milan Fans ★
‏@MilanEye
Berlusconi: "Ibrahimovic? I think he has many offers from UAE, the US and China that we won't manage to match."

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
So just after winter transfer window (where we got celebrity Prince) we can hear that berlu wanna spend again - interesting.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BARESI........."confirming"..that Berlusconi is back to spending..:lol::lol::lol:

Seems like you "real" fans haven't bothered to check out il Capitano's interviews/tweets in all these years.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
SKY: Kucka could start against Napoli.

Berlusconi: Ibra will have offers that we will find hard matching. The deal with Bee would guarantee 100 million euros from China.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I swear half of the "fans" here just use Milan as a means to vent about frustrations of their actual lives. It seems like people here want Milan to fail, so they can continue to whine and and complain in an "acceptable" manner, with Milan as the scapegoat.

(My mother beats me).....FUCK YOU MILAN, it's all Gallianis fault!!!

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pavoletti is a pretty solid old school striker, a target man, he would give us another dimension... I'd love to have him as a joker, but only if we get him for cheap, trade for Suso + 4-5M or something

no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only thing Baresi confirmed is that he has seen Berlu's statements about reaching at least two UCL finals in the next 5 years.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
football italia:

http://www.football-italia.net/80105/milan-look-chinese-investment

Paolo Berlusconi confirmed Milan have “several options in the Chinese market that will allow us to invest a great deal of money.”

The Rossoneri’s negotiations to sell 48 per cent of the club to ‘Mr Bee’ Taechaubol continue to drag on with no end in sight.

Now Paolo Berlusconi, the brother of President Silvio and himself Vice-President, has spoken to Milan Channel about reports of new investors in China.

“Silvio’s empire was based above all on television and with the crisis in that sector it’s natural Milan suffered too. This could’ve caused him to sell the club without worrying too much about what would become of Milan.

“Instead, he wants to grow Milan and take the side back to the levels where it belongs, to find new partners who not only bring in fresh capital, but also help the club grow.

“The Chinese market is, for us, the ideal solution. Without getting into details, there are several options in the Chinese market that are aimed at allowing us to invest a great deal of money.”

This week marks the 30th anniversary of Berlusconi buying up the club, which at the time was on the verge of bankruptcy.

“Silvio’s story with Milan is like adopting a baby. You love him even before seeing him, but when you raise him then you both become one entity.

“We know that the origins of Milan go way back, but today if you talk about Milan abroad, they all connect it to Berlusconi.”

Silvio has been critical of Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic in public, but Paolo Berlusconi was more reassuring.

“As we have a great Coach, we must give him time to mature. Milan are confident they are in good hands, the players are aware of that, which gives the President confidence.”

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, classic video

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Berlusconi: "From our youth sector, I see Locatelli as the new Pirlo. He is a great midfielder. De Sciglio is also an Italy international."

Presidente keeping an eye on adolscent footballers 70 years younger than him, what a Presidente

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Wow. See this?

Berlusconi: "99 Scudetto? 6 games before the end I told Boban 'from now on you'll follow my instructions not Zaccheroni's, we won all games"

Massaro94 shouldve been here for this. Zaccheroni :lol:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Milan squad average age is now 26.2 (One of the youngest in Italy)
If you take off D.Lopez & Abbiati, it becomes 25.4 only 2nd to Palermo.

Fake ass youth project. BERLUSCONI AND GALLIANI OUT!!!

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Locatelli's agent: "Since he was 16 he has been a target of several big European clubs. The scouts of these top clubs consider Manuel as one of the best talents in Europe.

"Everyday offers arrive for him, but he is happy to stay at Milan. In Milan for the next 20 years? We hope so.""

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule