Copa America

Who will win Copa America 2011?

• Total voters

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
paraguay is pressing more now thats something, i like team who press all over the place than on their half but lot of energy and skill is needed.

Robinho is having a good game

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I prefer it to teams who just bend over though....

They are purposely trying to break brazils rythym. Id do the same

I'm not sure about marking so deep.

Paraguay did much better in the 2 x 2 on the group stage playing more pro active football.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
wow I can't believe he ended the game with Paraguay on a 3 x 1 counter

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Ronaldo and Romario , I understand. It's not even something bad to not have the finishing these 2 had at 21, but Fabiano? Even him he is a very decent finisher. No excuses, he missed it. It happens. Doesn't make him less of a player...else David Villa is the shittiest striker ever.

I love Pato but the truth is if he wasnt a Milan player most of these gushing statements about his game wouldnt be here.

He is doing ok but he needs to be more ruthless. If he is to be the calibre of striker we all want him to be (and that some claim he already is) then he has to kill off those chances then go home and slay Barbara.

I am sure it will come in time, he has too much talent but sometimes he seems so nonchalant

Last edited:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You people overrat Pato so damn much. Pato is the reason Brazil hasnt been winning their games in Coppa. He has wastes so many golden chances for Brazil that should have sealed the game a while ago. So much talent in the kid but he can't seem to express it. You guys know, FFP takes place very soon and teams wont be spending that much on players... It might be wise to grab a 45m offe for Pato now and bring in more consistent players that actually perfrm when needed. Unfortunately he's dating the soon to be Milan president and we are stuck with the twat. It's a shame that he starts over Robinho, real real shame. I hope Allegri drops him.

Btw Robinho has been phenomenal in this game, his best game in a year or 2. Ganso has Been utter crap but still I want him at Milan. Hopefully his abysmal performances will knock off a few million from his price. I have seen him play at Santos before and it was a total different player. I am guessing it is kind of a Messi situation where the team doesn't really understand why Ganso is thinking and how he moves. Ganso will shine in a team where he will be the center of, I truly believe that.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Does Ganso move more and take up more interesting positions when he's playing for Santos? He'd get eaten alive in Serie A if he stood about like he has done tonight.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
wow I can't believe he ended the game with Paraguay on a 3 x 1 counter

I think he was gonna blow for a foul anyway, I thought it was a foul at first sight.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
You people overrat Pato so damn much. Pato is the reason Brazil hasnt been winning their games in Coppa. He has wastes so many golden chances for Brazil that should have sealed the game a while ago. So much talent in the kid but he can't seem to express it. You guys know, FFP takes place very soon and teams wont be spending that much on players... It might be wise to grab a 45m offe for Pato now and bring in more consistent players that actually perfrm when needed. Unfortunately he's dating the soon to be Milan president and we are stuck with the twat. It's a shame that he starts over Robinho, real real shame. I hope Allegri drops him.

Btw Robinho has been phenomenal in this game, his best game in a year or 2. Ganso has Been utter crap but still I want him at Milan. Hopefully his abysmal performances will knock off a few million from his price. I have seen him play at Santos before and it was a total different player. I am guessing it is kind of a Messi situation where the team doesn't really understand why Ganso is thinking and how he moves. Ganso will shine in a team where he will be the center of, I truly believe that.
So you want us to cash on Pato , but buy a player who may cost 30 million and over? Tell a lot about everything in that pst.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Does Ganso move more and take up more interesting positions when he's playing for Santos? He'd get eaten alive in Serie A if he stood about like he has done tonight.

hes far too static for the NT, I dont know if its him having a hard time or bad coaching.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Not much different tbh.

But on Santos he faced much worst opposition, who allowed him much more space and time, so he was good playing in the hole.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hes far too static for the NT, I dont know if its him having a hard time or bad coaching.

Everyone's too static for Brazil, except maybe Ramires. No movement, and (until Fred came on) no focal point - ugly.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
villar is a freaking magnet, the ball never leaves his hand!

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
robi is merking on everyone with his stepovers

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Maicon is like laziest asshole ever, guy can't run for shit :D

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OMG Pato misses the easiest chance yet FOR FK how the helll could anyone defend him????? Gat dam he sucks

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Hahahahah Thiago Silva pissed off...Pato no where to be found.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Haha great game :D

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn't look like either player did much. Still, this should make the game absurdly open. :thumbsup: